Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) (55693 Views)

Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third / Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by henryanna36: 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nigerian top entertainer and musician D'banj is one of the artistes almost every Nigerian girl has a crush for.The Koko Master as he is fondly called by his fans has many things that attract ladies.In terms of physique he is well endowed.Financially he is equal to the task,having many endorsement deals to his name.Trezzy Blog presents to you the fabulous life of D'banj and how he spends his money...

1. With endorsements from top brands like Slot, Ciroc and others,the money can't stop coming his way.

2. He rolls with the big shots in the society

3. He chills in custom made road jet

4. His 'Ewa na Beans' song paved way for him to meet former President, Goodluck Jonathan as the Youth Empowerment Agricultural Programme Ambassador.

5. He was once spotted living the life of a Saudi Prince

6. His Rose Gold thread watch is damn expensive!The Audemars Piguet Rose Gold
Watch Etiquette watch costs nearly N 9,947, 500.

7. Being a 'boss',he sometimes travels on a camel.

8. Lest I forget,sharp and hottest chicks keep coming his way.

9. Despite alleged debt scandal and of him being broke,ladies can not stop falling for him.Nigerians can not stop loving his 'inbuilt' entertaining spirit on stage.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/check-out-fabulous-life-of-dbanj-and.html

4 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by henryanna36: 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
More

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
Haters gonna hate smiley

20 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by Cholls(m): 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
my brother Dbanj and Dubai sha.

2 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by henryanna36: 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
henryanna36:
More
More

2 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by henryanna36: 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
henryanna36:
More
More

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by henryanna36: 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
henryanna36:
More
Another pic

Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by cruzita(f): 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
koko master himself !!! where are the wailing wailers

13 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by Blanc8(m): 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
Balling Gee...

Niqqa doesn't run local..
Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by Warldbest(m): 6:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
Jst seeing diff images of oga titus,

11 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
eja kere

5 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by macaranta(m): 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
K
Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by asumo12: 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
EFCC nibo lewa? Una never trace money reach any musician account?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
Eja nla himself! Bless me too lord!

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

3 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
baba you're too much

Eku orire
grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by englishmart(m): 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
does he drive a car from nigeria to germany?

What has he done that nobody has done

11 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by Shortyy(f): 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dude, how's this news?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by Kangol99(m): 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
ok
Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by Innodon(m): 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
Huslting pays

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by GlitzG: 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
Na wetin dey finish him money b dat undecided undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by ipledge10(m): 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
"Oga titus"

Waiting for go and beg Don jazzy crew

3 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
This is how big boys roll!

Dbanj is living "The life".

Not some broke ass Niggaz who masquerade online engaging in e-brawls like a bus tout.

#My2Zimbabwean dollars. cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by Kangol99(m): 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
cruzita:
koko master himself !!! where are the wailing wailers

Everything for Naija na new! grin
Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by topblaze(m): 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
hmmmm... pls reserve dis spot for me..
Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by Mrchippychappy(m): 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
OGA TITUS grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
Jekanmoooooo. Ejanla!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by Sirlancelot(m): 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
My man any time,any day.I keep saying,this guy is getting international recognition while the jantamanta crew are dishing out local songs to whet our local appetite.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by gist4kidsblog: 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by Kangol99(m): 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
Go do your own work and earn your own money. Many people spend the whole of the day talking about these people.

But no dey do anything of value about how they too will be rich.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by ipledge10(m): 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Jekanmoooooo. Ejanla!!!
iyalaya anybody Kiniun funfun

3 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by topblaze(m): 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
grin tongue cool
Re: The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) by crazygod(m): 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ok o. Though I'm a fan sha but who him fabulous life help

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her / Ramsey Noah Vs Van Vicker / “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.