Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Attention: Moderators - CramJones Impersonation Alert - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention: Moderators - CramJones Impersonation Alert (896 Views)

William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones / Attention moderators on Charix - Cramjones / Attention Moderators: Who Deleted My Comment On Jonathan's Shopping Spree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Attention: Moderators - CramJones Impersonation Alert by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 18, 2015
It has come to my attention that a certain Nairalander named thefakestan is using the moniker "CramJones" at the end of any post he does. Please this should stop! Though anonymous this is very dangerous and is considered impersonation.

Many Nairalanders knew CramJones as FFK's moniker before he leased it to me when he decamped to PDP. Some still do not believe that CramJones is not FFK. I don't want a 3rd person who will write nonesense and would be attributed to FFK.

Moderators must stop this person, and if he does not comply he should be banned! Please do something moderators!

-CramJones

CC: mynd44, ishilove
Re: Attention: Moderators - CramJones Impersonation Alert by thefakestan: 4:34pm On May 18, 2015
cramjones:
It has come to my attention that a certain Nairalander named thefakestan is using the moniker "CramJones" at the end of any post he does. Please this should stop! Though anonymous this is very dangerous and is considered impersonation.

Many Nairalanders knew CramJones as FFK's moniker before he leased it to me when he decamped to PDP. Some still do not believe that CramJones is not FFK. I don't want a 3rd person who will write nonesense and would be attributed to FFK.

Moderators must stop this person, and if he does not comply he should be banned! Please do something moderators!

-CramJones

This was what CramJones said this morning.

"
Feel free to use it. It is not my name, but don't blame me when other Nairlanders see you as foolish doing that okay?

-CramJones"

All this started when I pointed out to him that he has been breaking rule number 12 with impunity,

"12. Don't insert signatures into your posts. Instead, add the desired signature to your profile."

Your moniker is already Cramjones why must you add signature to it?

Are you now above the rules?

I pointed this out to the moderators and you claimed it's "anonymous " meaning anyone can use it? Why are you calling for a "ban"?

Imagine if everyone on Niaraland acted like you after every post adding "anonymous " signatures?

Example

Thefakestan

If any one deserves a ban you do, I don't care if you are FFK or you are someone else, it doesn't matter.

There are rules and "YOU" MUST follow them!

1 Like

Re: Attention: Moderators - CramJones Impersonation Alert by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 18, 2015
thefakestan:

This was what CramJones said this morning.

"
Feel free to use it. It is not my name, but don't blame me when other Nairlanders see you as foolish doing that okay?

-CramJones"

All this started when I pointed out to him that he has been breaking rule number 12 with impunity,

"12. Don't insert signatures into your posts. Instead, add the desired signature to your profile."

Your moniker is already Cramjones why but you add signature to it?

Are you now above the rule.

I pointed this out to the modes and you claimed is "anonymous " meaning anyone can use it? Why are you calling for a "Ban"?

Imagine if everyone on Niaraland acted like you after every post adding "anonymous " signatures?

Example

Thefakestan

If any one deserves a ban you do, I don't care if you are FFK or you are someone else, it doesn't matter.

There are rules and "YOU" MUST follow them!

I have revoked my offer to you for your foolishness. Quit or risk being banned!

-CramJones

Re: Attention: Moderators - CramJones Impersonation Alert by thefakestan: 4:39pm On May 18, 2015
cramjones:

I have revoked my offer to you for your foolishness. Quit or risk being banned!

-CramJones

You have no offer, you cannot keep doing the wrong thing and be ignored all the time.

-CramJones
Re: Attention: Moderators - CramJones Impersonation Alert by ishiamu(m): 4:40pm On May 18, 2015
[s][/s]
cramjones:

-CramJones

[s][/s] pls ignore cramjones the attention seeking bigot
Re: Attention: Moderators - CramJones Impersonation Alert by thefakestan: 4:42pm On May 18, 2015
ishiamu:
[/s]
[s]
pls ignore this attention seeking bigot
I wish I was seeking for attention.

-Cramjones

No one is above the rules.
You cannot eat your cake and have it.
Re: Attention: Moderators - CramJones Impersonation Alert by ishiamu(m): 4:49pm On May 18, 2015
thefakestan:

I wish I was seeking for attention.

-Cramjones

No one is above the rules.
You cannot eat your cake and have it.

Cramjones is an attention seeker
Re: Attention: Moderators - CramJones Impersonation Alert by IfyAwazie(f): 4:56pm On May 18, 2015
Mtchewww
Re: Attention: Moderators - CramJones Impersonation Alert by socialmediaman: 5:02pm On May 18, 2015
cramjones:

Many Nairalanders knew CramJones as FFK's moniker before he leased it to me when he decamped to PDP. Some still do not believe that CramJones is not FFK. I don't want a 3rd person who will write nonesense and would be attributed to FFK

Based on the highlighted above, I just want to ask a question for clarification, do you mean that FFK gave you access to his account, I mean login and password, to be using to post articles?
Or you signed up with a new account and acquired the FFK signature you are using currently?

Please clarify
Re: Attention: Moderators - CramJones Impersonation Alert by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 18, 2015
socialmediaman:

Based on the highlighted above, I just want to ask a question for clarification, do you mean that FFK gave you access to his account, I mean login and password, to be using to post articles?
Or you signed up with a new account and acquired the FFK signature you are using currently?

Please clarify

Read again - leased. You figure.

-CramJones
Re: Attention: Moderators - CramJones Impersonation Alert by tpiander: 5:08pm On May 18, 2015
FFK's moniker before he leased it to me

quite a few monikers here are leased
Re: Attention: Moderators - CramJones Impersonation Alert by thefakestan: 5:13pm On May 18, 2015
ishiamu:

Cramjones is an attention seeker

Oh nice, you noticed.

He/shhe called me foolish in the morning now he/she is crying.

If everyone should behave like he/she does NL will be a big mess, with signatures everywhere even
Seun and the Mods don't act this way.
Re: Attention: Moderators - CramJones Impersonation Alert by thefakestan: 5:15pm On May 18, 2015
cramjones:

Read again - leased. You figure.

-CramJones
So you were too lazy to create or "moniker" or you are JFK, or FFK? LOL.

You speak from both sides of your mouth, it happened this morning with me, and a few days ago with Senator-elect Ben Bruce's family.

Shame.

CramJones
Re: Attention: Moderators - CramJones Impersonation Alert by Ishilove: 6:13pm On May 18, 2015
thefakestan, kindly cease and desist from impersonating cramjones. If you persist, you shall be sanctioned.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

cramjones, next time you have a complaint, please use the report button

(1)

Aisha Buhari Has No Right To Be Called Her Excellency - Shehu Sani / Photos From President Buhari First International Visit To Niger Republic / Ai Wants Ihejirika Tried For War Crimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.