Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,454 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

The Businessman. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Businessman. (660 Views)

The Businessman And The Blonde / A Funny "Joke" I Picked Up. . .The Businessman and His Wife / A Businessman And A Beautiful Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Businessman. by bigfather(m): 9:45pm On Feb 10, 2009
An unscrupulous businessman was feeling very ill and went to the doctor. The doctor examined him and backed away, saying, "I'm sorry to tell you this, but you have an advanced case of highly infectious rabies. You must have had it for some time. It will almost certainly be fatal."

"Could you give me a pen and paper?" said the businessman.

"Do you want to write your will?"

"No, I want to make a list of all the people I want to bite."
grin
Re: The Businessman. by clemcykul(f): 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2009
lol

(1) (Reply)

'cosmopolitan' Completes Study On How To Please Your Man / Romade And Cos / Mad Mad Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.