Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Who Knows How To Open Nissan Maxima 2001 Boot (trunk) Without Using Car Key - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Who Knows How To Open Nissan Maxima 2001 Boot (trunk) Without Using Car Key (1616 Views)

Has Your Car Key Been Locked Inside Your Share Your Experience / Dangers Of Using Car AC! Cancerous / Bus Driver Uses Screw Driver As Car Key In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows How To Open Nissan Maxima 2001 Boot (trunk) Without Using Car Key by miteolu(m): 5:19pm On May 18, 2015
Hi Boss(s),

Please, can you help getting crazy on how I can open my car trunk without using key. Because in most cases I have to turn off car, drop down from the car and open the trunk (boot) with key.

I know there should be automated way of opening this.

Thanks for urgent reply

Love you all.
Re: Who Knows How To Open Nissan Maxima 2001 Boot (trunk) Without Using Car Key by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 18, 2015
miteolu:
Hi Boss(s),

Please, can you help getting crazy on how I can open my car trunk without using key. Because in most cases I have to turn off car, drop down from the car and open the trunk (boot) with key.

I know there should be automated way of opening this.

Thanks for urgent reply

Love you all.
The trunk lid release button is located under the driver’s arm rest. To open the trunk lid, pull the release button. Except yours has been defaced, there is miniature picture of a car with an open trunk embossed on the release button. This function is however disabled by a lever in the jam lock of the trunk. Pull the lever up to activate the function in case yours has been pushed downwards.
Re: Who Knows How To Open Nissan Maxima 2001 Boot (trunk) Without Using Car Key by miteolu(m): 10:17am On May 19, 2015
Costee:

The trunk lid release button is located under the driver’s arm rest. To open the trunk lid, pull the release button. Except yours has been defaced, there is miniature picture of a car with an open trunk embossed on the release button. This function is however disabled by a lever in the jam lock of the trunk. Pull the lever up to activate the function in case yours has been pushed downwards.

Thanks. God bless u.
Re: Who Knows How To Open Nissan Maxima 2001 Boot (trunk) Without Using Car Key by Mariusnissan: 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hello can any one tell me how to open trunk without key and car is locked and key is in trunk any ideas pleas
Re: Who Knows How To Open Nissan Maxima 2001 Boot (trunk) Without Using Car Key by DGD1(m): 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
u need a smart panel-beater, more over you didn't state the type of car and year

(1) (Reply)

Whats the best oil to use for Nissan Almera 2003 MODEL / 2az-fe / Saw This Accident Few Minutes Ago Around Yinka Aiyefele Radio Station B4 Challen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.