Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

“My Husband & I Started the "Change Project in 2011″ - Foluke Daramola-salako - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “My Husband & I Started the "Change Project in 2011″ - Foluke Daramola-salako (430 Views)

Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant / The Change Project: Ending Corruption And Ensuring Prosperity In Nigeria / Charles Novia, Foluke Daramola In War Of Words Over Jonathan, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“My Husband & I Started the "Change Project in 2011″ - Foluke Daramola-salako by funcampus: 5:43pm On May 18, 2015
This is our passion. This is what we believe must happen to Nigeria. This is what we have been into even before the All Progressive Congress, APC was formed in 2012. This is what we have worked for …And this is where we are ideologically…We believe Nigeria has been badly governed over the last 16 years and the change to stop it must come to Nigeria. And to God be the glory, it has come…” -Foluke Daramola-Salako and Olukayode Salako in this week’s edition of the Encomium weekly magazine, as they both talk about why they have been deeply involved in the Buhari/Osinbajo/APC presidential campaign project. They also talked extensively about their movie and rape launch, coming up on Sunday, May 24. Please, get a copy of the magazine and read all they both said. It was deeply interesting and informative.

http://www.naijagistngossips.com/?p=2067

cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

How Obama Aided His Staff With A Single Umbrella - Video / Advice A Newly Elected Politician On Safest Ways Of Looting And Embezzlement! / Fayose, Fani-kayode Commend Mu’azu For Resigning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.