Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,263 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner (42767 Views)

Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted / Airport PCRC Honours Josephine Ugwu, Cleaner Who Returned N12m (photo) / The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by mascot87(m): 6:20pm On May 18, 2015
solobenzo:
Shore ni yen just 2 million

ode ni bobo yi sha. Even if it is 2 mila nko? The money self na 12mila. People like u don't deserve to be called a Nigerian. u are a stufid pòsun angry

1 Like

Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by qualified(f): 6:21pm On May 18, 2015
We are proud of u!

Hope some people will recognize her root now. Anyway, why will they when it's a good one?
Now she is a Nigerian, if it's drug trafficking, she will be Igbo.
#justsaying#

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by ifydadiva(f): 6:21pm On May 18, 2015
It is always good to good no matter the Reward.
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by emmax2alfa: 6:21pm On May 18, 2015
Great! Highly commendable as it would go a long way to show that honesty pays.
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by Popemax(m): 6:22pm On May 18, 2015
Been waiting for dis news......others emulate her...Stealing is bad
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by braine(m): 6:23pm On May 18, 2015
I am proud of this woman. Recognition well deserved.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by ifydadiva(f): 6:24pm On May 18, 2015
solobenzo:
Shore ni yen just 2 million
mister man it is 12million not 2million!
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by drololaaof: 6:25pm On May 18, 2015
Thank you ma God bless you A good ambassador of your parent and Naija as a whole you proof that there are honest people in Nigeria. Your friends coworkers must have castigated, booed assault you but you keep on the part of honesty thanks to LSHA for the good gesture .Nigeria it will be good

1 Like

Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by kestolove95(m): 6:26pm On May 18, 2015
Is dix woman truli an ibo woman? grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by daddynasa: 6:27pm On May 18, 2015
if it was me I would ve ran away with the money to Bahamas. am I not a sincere Nigerian? since I am telling u my mind
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by loomer: 6:27pm On May 18, 2015
Na who get the 12million naira wey she return?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by stepo707: 6:27pm On May 18, 2015
shadrach77:
Naija sha! I believe the continuos reward this lady is receiving is an overkill. Why reward someone for doing what she was supposed to do in the first instance? Was she meant to keep the money ? How are we sure she didn't turn in the money because there was a CCTV around and she had no other option? Is this what the lawmakers were elected to do? Oshi o daa nilee pako !!! kiss undecided lipsrsealed

bad belle

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by QueenSharon(f): 6:28pm On May 18, 2015
Rexphobia:
I was scanning to see the part where they gave her cash reward. Couldn't find it angry

[s]Also contributing, Rotimi Olowo, another lawmaker, added that the state government should honour her by naming any state institution or monument after her to drive home the need for honesty and integrity among the youths in the country.[/s]

I have a suggestion.....LASU should be named Josephine Ugwu State University (JUSU). grin

if not .....

Please keep your suggestion to yourself o #Greatest LASUite

Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by Joshuadon: 6:29pm On May 18, 2015
Honesty Payssmiley

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by daddynasa: 6:31pm On May 18, 2015
qualified:
We are proud of u!

Hope some people will recognize her root now. Anyway, why will they when it's a good one?
Now she is a Nigerian, if it's drug trafficking, she will be Igbo.
#justsaying#
my dear dnt mind them. of the major. tribes I prefer ibos mayb cus I ve lived with them. I am proudly bendel.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 18, 2015
wow u are indeed a hero
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by baybeeboi: 6:32pm On May 18, 2015
d woman no get sense. Maybe na fashola tiff that money send person make e go put for swiss bamk sef.
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by hichat28(f): 6:32pm On May 18, 2015
Nice move......xpectin more of dis
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by stildude(m): 6:33pm On May 18, 2015
Now, honesty pays though its fruit may take some time to mature. Shame on all those who thought she was a 'mugu' for returning that money. "Good name is better than riches" kudos to the LSHA and its leadership for honouring integrity.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by daddynasa: 6:33pm On May 18, 2015
kestolove95:
Is dix woman truli an ibo woman? grin
No she is from Nigeria
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by M4gunners: 6:33pm On May 18, 2015
laurel03:
Miss Josephine ugwu ke.... Nobody pay ur dowry since? Make govt gv her job..
Not all Nigerians are bad sha we still get gooooood people in Nigeria...
I am proud to be a Nigerian
It should have been not all Igbos are bad . Because if this Woman has stole that money, by now this Thread could have been full.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by mizzyboy007: 6:36pm On May 18, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/18/finally-lagos-assembly-honours-airport-cleaner/
What was 12 million naira doing in an airport toilet... mega crap. Nigerians been deceived since independence.
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by SirBlack999(m): 6:37pm On May 18, 2015
Who says igbos aint good?
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 18, 2015
Nice...
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by Shamsheen: 6:42pm On May 18, 2015
now she got the money that can make her go to bed and sleep sound without the fear of any recompense if she had hidden that initial money to herself. of a truth: Ase pamo kan kosi, ase gba ere lowa. we will all be reward/visited by our good or bad.
it great knowing that the next step to the unparellel promotion in life we all hustle(as some peopple so called it) is our decision to first bless humanity. that is the key to unlock the vision not the ambition we all selfish talk about.
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 18, 2015
Na waoooo.. lady, you will regret this when they start honoring criminals with National Honors and Political Positions.. you will regret ya life grin grin
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by dave2meek(m): 6:46pm On May 18, 2015
Congrat to her once again
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by ENDTIMES: 6:48pm On May 18, 2015
JOSEPHINE nwa UGWU, You are indeed my hero and role model.

I have thought for about 15 minutes to know if I could do the same and couldn't get a convincing answer from myself, especially knowing that the money may never get to the real owner or the owner could have stolen it from his company or govt.

It pays to be good!!
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by zicoraads: 6:49pm On May 18, 2015
Uhmm...Lalasticlala...Farano, Ishilove...abeg help a brother out!

I wan vote and this una aunty spambot has banned me in Romance. Ese gon! Thanks in advance wink
Re: Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner by KA24DETT(m): 6:53pm On May 18, 2015
This is what i call "Values". Money can not buy values, it can not buy honesty and it can never buy respect. I hope our youths can try to emulate her deed. There is still hope in this country. Never assume that money buys happiness. Never assume that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja / I Graduated With 2.2,can I Have My Masters In Canada? / Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.