Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan (62532 Views)

New MTN Pulse Tarrif Plan For This May 2016 @11k/sec / Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat / Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan by vision2050: 10:31pm On May 18, 2015
one chance, I pity those that will fall victim tongue
Re: MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan by charly4lyf(m): 10:32pm On May 18, 2015
rileyy:
Since the "xenophobia" shii those poo aint getting a penny outta my hard earn. They can like to make their calls free, I careless.

You have vex finish, i reasoned with you sha.
Re: MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan by donhils: 10:46pm On May 18, 2015
Unabefool:
Recall that etisalat recently introduced a tariff plan called "easylife 4.0 limited edition" that enables you to call any network at 11K/sec with #5 daily access fee. MTN has followed suit by introducing a similar package called TruTalk+.

Call all networks across Naija for only 11 kobo per second on the new MTN TruTalk+!
You also get to call the world at 20k per second! All you have to do is dial *123*20# to migrate and pay a daily access fee of N5 to enjoy this super tariff plan from MTN

Let the competition begin! smiley

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
what more can I say.
Re: MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan by charlsecy(m): 11:03pm On May 18, 2015
aristocrazzy:
shocked Just dis morning Mtn chop all my 200 naira for just opening 4 pages is it now 50naira/pages.
It is never wise to do data on pay-as-you-go basis. Be wise to buy data.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan by tolugar: 11:07pm On May 18, 2015
Oklander:
Yea, let the competition continues, till its #1/min...

Some people (names withheld) will still be flashing and asking for recharge card
Re: MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan by firfinch(m): 11:12pm On May 18, 2015
Don't be deceived, there is nothing cheaper. Its more of thesame plan. Besides, truetalk+ does not work that way, its even more expensive. They charge 26kobo/sec
Re: MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan by leo1234(m): 11:24pm On May 18, 2015
Who has tried it
Re: MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan by edey2real: 11:30pm On May 18, 2015
aristocrazzy:
shocked Just dis morning Mtn chop all my 200 naira for just opening 4 pages is it now 50naira/pages.

It is not about the number of pages but the size of what you are opening. You can open a page and be charged #500.

1 Like

Re: MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan by Nobody: 12:15am On May 19, 2015
firfinch:
Don't be deceived, there is nothing cheaper. Its more of thesame plan. Besides, truetalk+ does not work that way, its even more expensive. They charge 26kobo/sec
did you read the article at all? it clearly state 11k/sec all networks not 26k/sec. I assume you got your info from those well uninformed customer care agent who probably don't know that it's official and on the dailies ( Sun front page advert. dial *123*20# to Join.
Re: MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan by dbest01: 12:38am On May 19, 2015
Cool from MTN
Re: MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan by Davotee(m): 2:46am On May 19, 2015
Unabefool:
Recall that etisalat recently introduced a tariff plan called "easylife 4.0 limited edition" that enables you to call any network at 11K/sec with #5 daily access fee. MTN has followed suit by introducing a similar package called TruTalk+.

Call all networks across Naija for only 11 kobo per second on the new MTN TruTalk+!
You also get to call the world at 20k per second! All you have to do is dial *123*20# to migrate and pay a daily access fee of N5 to enjoy this super tariff plan from MTN

Let the competition begin! smiley

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
but does dis plan allows for d free weekly data dey give?
Re: MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan by Nobody: 3:38am On May 19, 2015
charly4lyf:

Relax please, they're not denying that fact naa
Lol.. dey fit deny o
Re: MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan by CHIMCO(m): 6:40am On May 19, 2015
I Called their Customer service and they denied providing such service. I referred them to Daily Sun Newspaper of 18/5/2015 were it was published they maintained it was fake.

1 Like

Re: MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan by charlsecy(m): 6:56am On May 19, 2015
voiceoftruthNG:
This is a big lie, I just called mtn customer care and i was told its not for all call that you have to register 11 numbers and its only those numbers you can call at 11k/sec, others still remain 20k/sec mtn to mtn and 26k/sec mtn to others.
Sometimes, you know better than some of the call agents. Cluelessness can be found anywhere.
Re: MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan by ugoezeik(m): 6:57am On May 19, 2015
iAmCharis:
I think I need to start my telecommunication company to give these guys a good run for their money. smiley
lolllllzzzzzsssss I c u dia. na ur type we nid for naija no b som stupid set of ppl grin
iAmCharis:
I think I need to start my telecommunication company to give these guys a good run for their money. smiley
lolllllzzzzzsssss I c u dia. na ur type we nid for naija no b som stupid set of ppl

1 Like

Re: MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan by Nobody: 6:58am On May 19, 2015
ugoezeik:
lolllllzzzzzsssss I c u dia. na ur type we nid for naija no b som stupid set of ppl ;Dlolllllzzzzzsssss I c u dia. na ur type we nid for naija no b som stupid set of ppl
Your head dey there. wink
Re: MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan by firfinch(m): 7:08am On May 19, 2015
asuustrike2009:

did you read the article at all? it clearly state 11k/sec all networks not 26k/sec. I assume you got your info from those well uninformed customer care agent who probably don't know that it's official and on the dailies ( Sun front page advert. dial *123*20# to Join.
I know what I'm talking about. I don't use a network without know their tarrif. I'm on truetalk+, the last time I wanted to migrate, they told me I'm already there, yet they charged 26kobo/sec.
Re: MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan by Nobody: 7:14am On May 19, 2015
Make Una come tell us the actual amount mtn charges ooo. We have read and heard different amounts.

We dey wait patiently
Re: MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan by erhabor11(m): 7:19am On May 19, 2015
Going to mtn website to get your information is better than calling mtn uniformed customer care.truetalk+ is a nice and cheap tarrif plan especially for those who make much calls across network. Kudos to mtn
CHIMCO:
I Called their Customer service and they denied providing such service. I referred them to Daily Sun Newspaper of 18/5/2015 were it was published they maintained it was fake.
Re: MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan by Jamorezzi: 7:40am On May 19, 2015
I'm loving the competition .
Re: MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan by ify84(m): 7:42am On May 19, 2015
asuustrike2009:

This their reply. What shd I do I am on mtn biz plus

Re: MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan by firfinch(m): 7:47am On May 19, 2015
Unabefool:
the MTN package that is restricted to only 11 special numbers to call all networks at 11k/sec is MTN TruTalk while this new one is MTN TruTalk plus.i.e MTN TruTalk+.

Hope you are informed now... smiley
Are you more informed than the call centre attendants?
Re: MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan by wtfCode: 8:15am On May 19, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
Your vote for twaci is a better change for nairaland and Nigeria. Vote twaci
mehn, i wonder what they pay u.
Carry ur nonsense advert comot here.
Re: MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan by lifestyle1(m): 8:21am On May 19, 2015
Me I no sabi maths o abeg make una help me calculate if na 11k them truely charge me. 96 sec cost of call 19.20. See screenshot below. I try the package this morning. MTN fear as you go

Re: MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan by Nobody: 8:22am On May 19, 2015
firfinch:

Are you more informed than the call centre attendants?
Are you still doubting? Check the info on MTN Nigeria official Facebook page. Check it here=> www.facebook.com/MTNLoaded/photos/a.147244335289983.29218.130488246965592/1076269742387433/?type=1&source=46&refid=17
Re: MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan by Caseless: 8:23am On May 19, 2015
donphilopus:

If it's so, then we're gonna vote her. @ Omenka and Caseless, pls get ready to vote Twa.ci...She ain't looking bad!!! cheesy grin tongue
grin grin I support lurlah cos my guy want me to. I don't want tw.aci to win.
Re: MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan by omenka(m): 8:26am On May 19, 2015
donphilopus:

If it's so, then we're gonna vote her. @ Om*enka and Ca*seless, pls get ready to vote Twa.ci...She ain't looking bad!!! cheesy grin tongue
I once asked he to give me a single reason to vote for her when she was spamming the forum with her campaign but she couldn't. I'd rather vote for someone who can. wink
Re: MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan by Caseless: 8:27am On May 19, 2015
lifestyle1:
Me I no sabi maths o abeg make una help me calculate if na 11k them truely charge me. 96 sec cost of call 19.20. See screenshot below. I try the package this morning. MTN fear as you go
grin grin u were charged 20kb/sec.
Re: MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan by donphilopus: 8:32am On May 19, 2015
omenka:
I once asked her to give me a single reason to vote for her when she was spamming the forum with her campaign but she couldn't. I'd rather vote for someone who can. wink

But someone has already assured us of free bleeping on her behalf. tongue cheesy grin
Re: MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan by donphilopus: 8:33am On May 19, 2015
Caseless:
grin grin I support lurlah cos my guy want me to. I don't want tw.aci to win.

Lemme go see her pix and decide then. tongue
Re: MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan by omenka(m): 8:34am On May 19, 2015
donphilopus:

But someone has already assured us of free bleeping on her behalf. tongue cheesy grin
Omo, right now na run I dey run from that activity! gringrin. I know something must kill a man, but I would not go down in such a dishonourable manner. grin
Re: MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan by lifestyle1(m): 8:36am On May 19, 2015
Caseless:
grin grin u were charged 20kb/sec.

Na Wa o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews / Whatsapp Will Not Work On These Phones / The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.