Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Shettima Is New Chairman Of Northern Governors Forum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Is New Chairman Of Northern Governors Forum (12068 Views)

Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors / Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum / INEC's New Chairman 'Mahmud Yakubu': 4 Important Things To Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima Is New Chairman Of Northern Governors Forum by Faremisodeeq(m): 12:30am On May 19, 2015
I have noticed something on Niraland.people just comment on the topics not wat is inside
Re: Shettima Is New Chairman Of Northern Governors Forum by poshbrave(m): 2:21am On May 19, 2015
Let me take a work empty gun!
Re: Shettima Is New Chairman Of Northern Governors Forum by shemanzy(m): 4:45am On May 19, 2015
sorry for yhu
Re: Shettima Is New Chairman Of Northern Governors Forum by Nobody: 5:43am On May 19, 2015
Great
Re: Shettima Is New Chairman Of Northern Governors Forum by Yeeyo: 6:06am On May 19, 2015
Governor kashim nw d chairman of northern govanors forum dt mean boko haram will enjoy d devidin of democracy...
Re: Shettima Is New Chairman Of Northern Governors Forum by Reference(m): 6:43am On May 19, 2015
BabaOshe:
Both Chairman and Deputy are Northerners?

There's God ooh!

Hmmm. There is a reason it is called Northern Governors Forum. I'm also scratching my head to know why.....
Re: Shettima Is New Chairman Of Northern Governors Forum by rummmy: 7:11am On May 19, 2015
Am seeing reward for role well played during GEJ govt
Re: Shettima Is New Chairman Of Northern Governors Forum by weslineo: 8:28am On May 19, 2015
It is becoming clear the hand writing on the wall.Nigeria is gradually disintegrating.Very soon the southern governors forum will come if it does not already exist.Then the East and West.I CAN SEE THE END OF NIGERIA NOT TOO FAR!!!!!!
Re: Shettima Is New Chairman Of Northern Governors Forum by naija2dabone(m): 8:32am On May 19, 2015
Shitima bring back our girls
Re: Shettima Is New Chairman Of Northern Governors Forum by Nobody: 8:41am On May 19, 2015
Bokoharam forum.I thought they said govs dont have the power to tackle insecurity in their states?
Re: Shettima Is New Chairman Of Northern Governors Forum by Nobody: 8:49am On May 19, 2015
isan:
open your eyes wella and read b4 u reply It's nothern governor forum
Are they not the ones who preaches unity the most,what is northern govs forum again?
Re: Shettima Is New Chairman Of Northern Governors Forum by buharisambisada: 9:15am On May 19, 2015
And you want to tell me Shettima and apc don't have connection with boko haram?this is the same governor that could not secure his state,yet he's been bestowed the chairman of northern governors forum APC is boko haram.
Re: Shettima Is New Chairman Of Northern Governors Forum by Nobody: 9:21am On May 19, 2015
Northern governor's forum?
Re: Shettima Is New Chairman Of Northern Governors Forum by Marotzke(m): 9:28am On May 19, 2015
GenBuhari:
Dark forces still have grip of our polity.

May the gods protect our General.
you do sound unreasonable at times. Who are the dark forces? Shettima or Gadunje? Is it a crime to preside over a state in times of crisis? Or has the propaganda affected you? If Shettima is culpable, do you think APC would not have eased him out as they did to Sherrif?
Re: Shettima Is New Chairman Of Northern Governors Forum by Captain2605(m): 9:30am On May 19, 2015
BabaOshe:

There's God ooh!
It's the northern governors forum so it doesn't include any southern governor that's why
Re: Shettima Is New Chairman Of Northern Governors Forum by Chiaka(f): 10:01am On May 19, 2015
Do well ! carry governors along well!
Re: Shettima Is New Chairman Of Northern Governors Forum by winnieG1(m): 10:21am On May 19, 2015
This is a clear confirmation that TINUBU has sold the destinies of Yoruba Nation out. Northern Nigerian Governors forum? i hope Tinubu will carry his South West governors to join their Northern Nigerian governors cabals.
Tinubu was tricked to work for Northern agenda. He would have looked very well before pinching his tent. I am not an ardent supporter of Goodluck administration but if care is not taken, those Northern cabals will hijack the Buhari administration and you know what will happen: the mess you think u saw in Goodluck's administration will be a child's play
Re: Shettima Is New Chairman Of Northern Governors Forum by Smartresult(f): 11:53am On May 19, 2015
BabaOshe:

There's God ooh!
clueless as gej, how do u expect a NNGF chairman and VP to come from south

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayo Ojo Quizzed By EFCC Over $1.2B Malabu Scam / 2019: Donald Duke's Name Missing As INEC Releases Final List Of President / Bianca Ojukwu: Igbo Fallen Heroes Not Properly Honoured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.