Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,591 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

See The Billionaire Whose Earnings In One Day Equals Debt Of All Nigerian States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Billionaire Whose Earnings In One Day Equals Debt Of All Nigerian States (1389 Views)

Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet / List Of Nigerian States By Area / Rep Kicks Against Campaign To Cut Lawmakers’ Earnings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Billionaire Whose Earnings In One Day Equals Debt Of All Nigerian States by gbolakpine(m): 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
Sources say, the 36 states of Nigeria have an estimated total debt which include unpaid salaries, of N658 billion, which is about $3.3 billion. This figure has turned out to be a huge burden to a country like Nigeria, weighed down by revenue shortfalls, under-development and leakages.

On another end to Spanish billionaire, Amancio Ortega, Europe’s richest man and second richest man in the world, it is all in a day’s job, or rather, just part of the day’s takings.

According to source, on Monday, the billionaire added $3.3 billion to his fortune, as shares in Inditex, owner of Zara, the world’s largest clothing retailer, rose 3.9 percent.

The Spanish billionaire’s gain was $500 million more than the combined increase recorded by everyone else among the world’s 10 richest people tracked by the Bloomberg Billionaires Index. The rise caps a surging performance for Ortega in the first half of this year.

His fortune has risen by $11billion to $72billion, an 18 percent rise, compared to the slight decline in the fortunes of Bill Gates, the world’s richest man, and Warren Buffett, the third-wealthiest person on earth.

A Bloomberg report noted that while Ortega still trails Gates’s $86 billion net worth, his fortune has increased 80 per cent in the past three years, double the growth rate of the Microsoft co-founder.

http://www.kongegist.com/2015/06/see-billionaire-whose-earnings-in-one.html

Re: See The Billionaire Whose Earnings In One Day Equals Debt Of All Nigerian States by waistaa(f): 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
That's his own blessings,wish him well...eh big man big trouble but me still dey find my money well.
Re: See The Billionaire Whose Earnings In One Day Equals Debt Of All Nigerian States by Bugatie(m): 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
gbolakpine:
Sources say, the 36 states of Nigeria have an estimated total debt which include unpaid salaries, of N658 billion, which is about $3.3 billion. This figure has turned out to be a huge burden to a country like Nigeria, weighed down by revenue shortfalls, under-development and leakages.

On another end to Spanish billionaire, Amancio Ortega, Europe’s richest man and second richest man in the world, it is all in a day’s job, or rather, just part of the day’s takings.

According to source, on Monday, the billionaire added $3.3 billion to his fortune, as shares in Inditex, owner of Zara, the world’s largest clothing retailer, rose 3.9 percent.

The Spanish billionaire’s gain was $500 million more than the combined increase recorded by everyone else among the world’s 10 richest people tracked by the Bloomberg Billionaires Index. The rise caps a surging performance for Ortega in the first half of this year.

His fortune has risen by $11billion to $72billion, an 18 percent rise, compared to the slight decline in the fortunes of Bill Gates, the world’s richest man, and Warren Buffett, the third-wealthiest person on earth.

A Bloomberg report noted that while Ortega still trails Gates’s $86 billion net worth, his fortune has increased 80 per cent in the past three years, double the growth rate of the Microsoft co-founder.

http://www.kongegist.com/2015/06/see-billionaire-whose-earnings-in-one.html

Am overtaking him soon! Amen
Re: See The Billionaire Whose Earnings In One Day Equals Debt Of All Nigerian States by leftyansh: 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
waistaa:
That's his own blessings,wish him well...eh big man big trouble but me still dey find my money well.

Waistaa my sweetheart.. Its been long since i saw u post....
CC:Mayorblaze
Re: See The Billionaire Whose Earnings In One Day Equals Debt Of All Nigerian States by Caseless: 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
So he should come and pay the salary of Nigerian workers.

undecided undecided
Re: See The Billionaire Whose Earnings In One Day Equals Debt Of All Nigerian States by Caseless: 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
Bugatie:

Am overtaking him soon! Amen
shocked

Re: See The Billionaire Whose Earnings In One Day Equals Debt Of All Nigerian States by waistaa(f): 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
leftyansh:

Waistaa my sweetheart.. Its been long since i saw u post.... CC:Mayorblaze
. Mayowa oko mi,how are u? Is that your new NL name?

(1) (Reply)

FG, UK Firm Sign $250m Satellite Deal / Usa Write’s Oshiomole Over $6b Stolen Fund’s Comment — Spy Nigeria / Troops Uncover Boko Haram Bomb-making Factory In College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.