Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,222 members, 7,957,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:52 PM

NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election (24263 Views)

List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport / PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) / Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election by kingsjo(m): 9:08am On May 19, 2015
I hail Amechi. He is really a lion. Neva lost in a battle.

1 Like

Re: NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election by 2n2k(m): 9:12am On May 19, 2015
The news report says "in order to finally nip in the bud, the lingering crisis...."

How do you nip a lingering crisis that festered for over two years in the bud
If it is still budding at that stage, when will it blossom?

1 Like

Re: NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election by gbishman: 9:15am On May 19, 2015
Good and right will always conquer evil
Re: NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election by sweetgala(m): 9:18am On May 19, 2015
See what Whole Soyinka and Tinubu called common sense democracy.

These arant governors have suddenly decided to see the light after 2 years and the destruction of the strongest political organisation in Africa.

Something's people bring about their own downfall, GEJ was trying to enforce a vision less old man on the NGF to spite his own kin.
Re: NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election by skyfall: 9:19am On May 19, 2015
Badluck Jonathan is out of the way and everything seems to be working fine now.

1 Like

Re: NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election by babankaduna(m): 9:23am On May 19, 2015
Dis is an old picture. if u look critically behind Tanko Almakura is Murtala Nyako, who is not a governor any more. And beside he is not in the country.
Re: NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election by mek2002(m): 9:32am On May 19, 2015
This is where the first betrayal started. Jonathan betrayed Amaechi because of his selfishness. Anyway he has gotten the riddance.

1 Like

Re: NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election by onlyson16(m): 9:35am On May 19, 2015
wisdomhuz:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/ngf-crises-ends-as-govs-adopt-amaechi-as-winner-of-2013-election/

Pix: NGF MEETING: From left: Governor Idris Wada of Kogi State; Governor Aliyu Babangida of Niger State; Chairman, Nigerian Governors’ Forum, NGF, and Rivers State Governor, Chief Rotimi Amaechi; Governor Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom State and other governors addressing newsmen shortly after the third meeting of the NGF, in Abuja, yesterday. Photo: Gbemiga Olamikan.
na u sabi
Re: NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election by muh4lyf(m): 9:35am On May 19, 2015
Even though I am not in support of GEJ... The governors are devil... I repeat they devil not the incarnate.. I won't even be surprised if they are behind boko haram.. They lied that they were been own by FG,meanwhile they'd been paid.. GMB is sure in the midst of devils,I pray and hope God'd deliver him and this country from these devils that calls themselves human...
Re: NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election by dekdek: 9:39am On May 19, 2015
Amaechi is having the last laugh. Excellent.
Where dem amaechi haters.
Amaechi is going higher no doubt.

1 Like

Re: NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election by YSA06(m): 9:39am On May 19, 2015
Bi iro ba lo logun odun, ojo kan ni otito yoo ba (lies might go far for 20yrs, truth will prevail and surpasses it in just one day).

GEJ made this lies to go far since 2013, but he failed and fall hence the truth prevails and superceeds in just one day.
Re: NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election by ENDTIMES: 9:42am On May 19, 2015
Jonah and Jonathan should really be ashamed of themselves.

It's good it happened before Jonathan's eyes.
Re: NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election by Deejaygold(m): 9:49am On May 19, 2015
Where Mimiko naa
Re: NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election by GodblessNig247(m): 9:52am On May 19, 2015
genearts:
this goes to show that gej was REALLY the architect of the entire crisis
Not GEJ per se but the untamed woman from Okirika!
Re: NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election by Eluala(m): 9:55am On May 19, 2015
These politicians just know how to join forces to pursue a common interest. Just how many weeks ago they were in different camps acting like they would die for their Presidential candidate. Now they are realigning to join forces where they think it could become an advantage especially when it comes to FG vs State Governors. Interest is the only permanent thing really.

Unfortunately, so many ill-informed folks have lost their lives defending these same turncoats.

Amazing!!!
Re: NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election by TeamSimple(m): 10:03am On May 19, 2015
Like Amaechi cares undecided
Re: NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election by Burger01(m): 10:03am On May 19, 2015
genearts:
Exactly. sad
Re: NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election by Gbawe: 10:16am On May 19, 2015
How are the mighty fallen. Have we not predicted that the PDP will be reduced to nothing without the Presidency? For all the do-or-die trouble these PDP Governors gave Amaechi, on behalf of the highly desperate GEJ, they now all return to bow and grovel. Like omenka and Eluala observed, those to be pitied are the Nigerians always willing to die for these politicians who remain about permanent interest while their supporters are fooled into thinking they are about permanent enmity.

1 Like

Re: NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election by Nobody: 10:21am On May 19, 2015
What a propaganda from the APC lying machinery.

1. A "source" said...

2. What is admiral Nyako doing in the picture? A run-away impeached Governor.

3. Do they expect us to believe that "Jang" will be so stupid to send apology?

APC and their fraud!
Re: NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election by wisdomhuz: 10:27am On May 19, 2015
@barcanista or whatever you might want to be called,

I don't pedle remours like you do on social media, the images maybe be old, but does not make the information false.

Only fools doubt prove.
Re: NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election by PEREP: 10:30am On May 19, 2015
About 15 members out of 36? This is not up to two third and where are the 21 other members. When GMB resumes and the likes of Amaechi are out of the way, NGF will be revived.

All the best to the 15 attendees
Re: NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election by sammyj: 10:43am On May 19, 2015
True, the clueless one was really the root cause of the problem !!! grin
genearts:
Re: NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election by paragraph: 10:49am On May 19, 2015
Finally, 19 is now greater than 16!
Re: NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election by Nobody: 11:02am On May 19, 2015
bewla:
what took them this long

...... Jonathan took them this long!!!
Believe me, had Jonathan won re-election there is no way Akpabio would have soft-pedaled to admit that Amaechi won that NGF election of 2013
Re: NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election by Nobody: 11:26am On May 19, 2015
Movingcoil:
I discovered how special and precious I was when I discovered that I was the only sperm out of 500 million sperms to penetrate the ovum cell of my mum. yes 500 million sperms cos my dad was very healthy and his could be used to grease the ball bearings of a caterpillar earth moving machine.
@all, we have a Yabaleft escapee in the house.
Re: NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election by galadee(m): 11:39am On May 19, 2015
wisdomhuz:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/ngf-crises-ends-as-govs-adopt-amaechi-as-winner-of-2013-election/

Pix: NGF MEETING: From left: Governor Idris Wada of Kogi State; Governor Aliyu Babangida of Niger State; Chairman, Nigerian Governors’ Forum, NGF, and Rivers State Governor, Chief Rotimi Amaechi; Governor Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom State and other governors addressing newsmen shortly after the third meeting of the NGF, in Abuja, yesterday. Photo: Gbemiga Olamikan.

What is Nyako doing behind El makurah, the picture may be outdated
Re: NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election by coconat(m): 11:48am On May 19, 2015
u r d 1 lafin na grin grin grin javascript:void(0);grin
Pavore9:
Guess, who is laughing now? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election by Pavore9: 11:51am On May 19, 2015
coconat:
u r d 1 lafin na grin grin grin javascript:void(0);grin

Why am l seeing seeing your teeth? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election by Ephemmm: 12:24pm On May 19, 2015
bewla:
what took them this long

Federal incompetency backed up with confused President.
Re: NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 19, 2015
And that is it, the failure has again validated the names we called as prelude to the elections. Sai GMB, sorry; Sai MB!
Re: NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election by peegirl(f): 12:44pm On May 19, 2015
[quote author=Movingcoil post=33880779]I discovered how special and precious I was when I discovered that I was the only sperm out of 500 million sperms to penetrate the ovum cell of my mum. yes 500 million sperms cos my dad was very healthy and his could be used to grease the ball bearings of a caterpillar earth moving machine.[/quote

shocked
Re: NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election by InMyOpinion(m): 1:41pm On May 19, 2015
omenka:
Politics.

Indeed, only fools stake their lives for these men.

By the time you are in your stewpid lonely grave rotting away, they are busy clinking wine glasses, bunmping fists, laughing hysterically and embracing each other celebrating their mutual victories.

Smh.

[size=14pt]Gbam ![/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don't Entertain Unexpected Visitors - Hadiza Isma'l El-Rifai, El-Rufai's Wife / Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 / Buhari Hosts G19 APC Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.