Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

"My Wife's Hotter Than Yours" Olumide Akande Shares Beautiful Photo Of His Wife, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Wife's Hotter Than Yours" Olumide Akande Shares Beautiful Photo Of His Wife, (2705 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine / Dakore Akande And Richard Mofe-Damijo On Set: Throwback Photo Vs Now / Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Wife's Hotter Than Yours" Olumide Akande Shares Beautiful Photo Of His Wife, by sugarbelly: 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
Dakore Akande's husband, Olumide Akande shared the photo on Instagram and wrote;. "My wife's hotter than yours!"

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2015/12/my-wifes-hotter-than-yours-olumide.html

Lalasticlala, ishilove

Re: "My Wife's Hotter Than Yours" Olumide Akande Shares Beautiful Photo Of His Wife, by sugarbelly: 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
K
Re: "My Wife's Hotter Than Yours" Olumide Akande Shares Beautiful Photo Of His Wife, by benedictnsi(m): 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
Being proud of what you have is allowed
Re: "My Wife's Hotter Than Yours" Olumide Akande Shares Beautiful Photo Of His Wife, by braine(m): 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
sugarbelly:
K

Na u open thread, na u first comment. Which kain life be that..

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife's Hotter Than Yours" Olumide Akande Shares Beautiful Photo Of His Wife, by Khd95(m): 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
Is she hotter than camerounian chillie peppergrin
Re: "My Wife's Hotter Than Yours" Olumide Akande Shares Beautiful Photo Of His Wife, by asadike(f): 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
Your wife is hot for u and for u alone The same goes for tunde, emeka or ibrahim. you hear me so?

1 Like

Re: "My Wife's Hotter Than Yours" Olumide Akande Shares Beautiful Photo Of His Wife, by Ginaz(f): 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
I like her nose kiss
Re: "My Wife's Hotter Than Yours" Olumide Akande Shares Beautiful Photo Of His Wife, by GoldenBoi111(m): 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
Hello people kindly download Jaiye Jaiye by GoldenBoi via this link www.kaybaba.com/music-jaiye-jaiye-golden-boi/

Re: "My Wife's Hotter Than Yours" Olumide Akande Shares Beautiful Photo Of His Wife, by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
Is that why she is bleaching?
Re: "My Wife's Hotter Than Yours" Olumide Akande Shares Beautiful Photo Of His Wife, by tpiar: 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
I hope she doesn't feel happy at that statement.

Whose wife was he looking at?
Re: "My Wife's Hotter Than Yours" Olumide Akande Shares Beautiful Photo Of His Wife, by Mhizkel(f): 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. When you cherish someone, he/she becomes the most admirable.
Re: "My Wife's Hotter Than Yours" Olumide Akande Shares Beautiful Photo Of His Wife, by pretydiva(f): 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
She's hot n biuriful. Buh definitely not hotter than me
Re: "My Wife's Hotter Than Yours" Olumide Akande Shares Beautiful Photo Of His Wife, by Afrok(m): 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
I kept hearing Hot... can her hotness BOIL water? undecided
Everybody nah king and queen for dia own lane, so make him park one side make i see road before this hot chick waka pass tongue.
Re: "My Wife's Hotter Than Yours" Olumide Akande Shares Beautiful Photo Of His Wife, by tpiar: 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
the issue is not the hotness levels, but the person ranking people's wives and checking out how hot they are.

His wife had better pay attention to what he's looking at and incorporate it into her own schedule.

a word is enough for the wise.

because, unless I'm reading him wrong, what he's saying is "Your wife is hot but mine is hotter".

the first part of the sentence is more important than the remainder.

this is a Nigerian man, not oyinbo o.

in any case, the wife may know him better sha.
Re: "My Wife's Hotter Than Yours" Olumide Akande Shares Beautiful Photo Of His Wife, by pauladaa: 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
Fgsgsgggsggs

(1) (Reply)

Actress Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Admirable Sitting Room As She Rocks Pants / See 9 MOST Awkward Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Make You Shiver / Oladunni Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Spiritual Attack Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.