Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Exclusive; Former MBGN Queen Sylvia Nduka Set To Wed African's Richest Aliko Dan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive; Former MBGN Queen Sylvia Nduka Set To Wed African's Richest Aliko Dan (773 Views)

Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens / 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive; Former MBGN Queen Sylvia Nduka Set To Wed African's Richest Aliko Dan by folakesdiary: 4:24am On May 19, 2015
So I hear the news of the recent change in the dressing as well as the lifestyle of the 2011 Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria winner,Sylvia Nduka has led to reports that that she is in a long-term relationship with Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote, and wedding bells may be in their future sooner rather than later. Nigerian enquirer blog calls it a "sizzling romance" with the argument supporting the wedding being that "Aliko Dangote does not have any woman in his home."

As for the ex beauty Queen, they say "she’s not just loving this relationship but has also agreed to the tenets of Islam by beginning to wear hijab. They report that Sylvia has also updated her name on Instagram to Sylvia Nduka AD, and they hint that the AD are the initials of Aliko Dangote.

See photos and more ; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/exclusive-former-mbgn-queen-sylvia.html

Re: Exclusive; Former MBGN Queen Sylvia Nduka Set To Wed African's Richest Aliko Dan by HungerBAD: 4:27am On May 19, 2015
I have seen hundreds of very pretty young girls who are attracted to older men, money or not.

Especially girls who grew up without a father figure in their lives.

So if its true she is dating him, might be for love. But is there any relationship that works these days if the guy is not financially buoyant?

Anybody wey YAB this girl for here na POVERTY go kill am.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive; Former MBGN Queen Sylvia Nduka Set To Wed African's Richest Aliko Dan by fromnigeria(m): 4:35am On May 19, 2015
Change fever is gone, now is Wedding fever cheesy
Re: Exclusive; Former MBGN Queen Sylvia Nduka Set To Wed African's Richest Aliko Dan by bosschinalu(m): 4:55am On May 19, 2015
Ok
Re: Exclusive; Former MBGN Queen Sylvia Nduka Set To Wed African's Richest Aliko Dan by olaideeeedris(m): 5:17am On May 19, 2015
Money money money.... Money makes the world go round

1 Like

Re: Exclusive; Former MBGN Queen Sylvia Nduka Set To Wed African's Richest Aliko Dan by naijaboiy: 6:18am On May 19, 2015
So this is the new style now? undecided

Just be a beauty queen or a top model or even a beautiful music star and in the next few years the top old billionaires will come running for you.

Hmmm.

I see no hope for we young generation guys. embarassed

These our grandfathers have left their old women and they are coming for their daughters. sad

Lord help us. cry
Re: Exclusive; Former MBGN Queen Sylvia Nduka Set To Wed African's Richest Aliko Dan by naijaboiy: 6:19am On May 19, 2015
Btw...i thought dangote was married already with kids
Re: Exclusive; Former MBGN Queen Sylvia Nduka Set To Wed African's Richest Aliko Dan by jobyyjob: 6:27am On May 19, 2015
Ok nah!
Re: Exclusive; Former MBGN Queen Sylvia Nduka Set To Wed African's Richest Aliko Dan by Jessymez1(f): 7:19am On May 19, 2015
Power of money, is her choice shall congrats in advance

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Goes Coverless For Sultry Vogue Brasil Spread / Oh My; Charly Boy Shares New Daring/mean Photos / ''how I Was Raped By My Engaged Teacher In Ibadan''; 10 Year Old Pupil Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.