Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

''how I Was Raped By My Engaged Teacher In Ibadan''; 10 Year Old Pupil Narrates - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''how I Was Raped By My Engaged Teacher In Ibadan''; 10 Year Old Pupil Narrates (776 Views)

Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped / Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) / ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''how I Was Raped By My Engaged Teacher In Ibadan''; 10 Year Old Pupil Narrates by amexclusive: 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
A 31-year-old teacher working with a private school in Ibadan, Oyo State, Adebola Adetola, has been arrested by the Oyo State Police Command after the family of a Primary Three pupil (names withheld) reported to the policeand accused him of having sex with their daughter.

The pupil, whose parents said will clock 10 in July this year, was said to have opened up to the parents on Thursday, June 4, on what had been going on between her and her teacher, leading to his arrest on Friday, June 5.
The teacher, who attends a popular Pentecostal church in Ibadan, is due for wedding with his fiancée in August.

Continue; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/06/how-i-was-raped-by-my-engaged-teacher.html

(1) (Reply)

Dead Man Withdraws N4.3m From His Bank Account / See How Drake Replied Meekmill For Saying He Doesn’t Write His Own Lyrics! (pic) / Rapper Reminisce’s Father Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.