Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

The Celestial Church Of Christ "CCC Companion " App - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Celestial Church Of Christ "CCC Companion " App (1199 Views)

Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi / Celestial Church Wins In Court, Deeper Life Church To Pay Them N5 Million / Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Celestial Church Of Christ "CCC Companion " App by lanightdavido(m): 4:50am On May 19, 2015
The Leadership of Samaraz Instinct on saturday 16/05/2015 officially announce the release of the mobile app "CCC Companion".Emphasis concerning its properties were made which includes

The Church Constitution,
Biblical Reference to the Church doctrines,
Service Guide;
Bio of Spiritual Heads;
Bible lessons for the whole year and lot more

Its enlightens and widen the knowledge concerning the deeds and tenets of the fold;Answers the questions surrounding the Church doctrines.....The download link is
http://www.1mobile.com/ccc-companion-2793887.html

Re: The Celestial Church Of Christ "CCC Companion " App by otipoju(m): 6:01am On May 19, 2015
may Jehovah Elyon bless the soul of the programmer who wrote this.

Olujo mimo ko ni fiwa sile fun ota yo. i am downloading this instanta.

1 Like

Re: The Celestial Church Of Christ "CCC Companion " App by Gombs(m): 6:38am On May 19, 2015
Good to see the church of Christ get on the social media, and use Internet technology for the gospel.

When Christ Embassy started this, folks insulted them and called Chris Oyakhilome a business man... Today, all other churches are getting apps and being on the social media.

The church of Christ will keep marching on. Hallelujah
Re: The Celestial Church Of Christ "CCC Companion " App by lanightdavido(m): 8:26am On May 19, 2015
otipoju:
may Jehovah Elyon bless the soul of the programmer who wrote this.

Olujo mimo ko ni fiwa sile fun ota yo. i am downloading this instanta.
Thanks boss 4 d encouragement,hope you have downloaded it?nd aw waz it?

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Atheists Are Right After All, God Does Not Exist!!!! / I Have Never Had Sex All My Life –rev. Chris / Live The "Much More" Life - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.