Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Locating Nigeria's Four Topmost Offices In One Area Untenable - Uduaghan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Locating Nigeria's Four Topmost Offices In One Area Untenable - Uduaghan (24728 Views)

'Uduaghan Must Go To Jail' Protest At Delta State Government House (Pics) / Throwback Photo Of Okowa Ibori & Uduaghan / Drama Trails Scrapping Of First Lady Titles, Offices In States-Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Locating Nigeria's Four Topmost Offices In One Area Untenable - Uduaghan by danny301: 1:21pm On May 19, 2015
When it's about south, these people talk about southsouth, southeast, and Southwest as in three geographical entities (zones), but once it's north they talk as if the whole north is just one zone... If we understand the difference between a northerner from kogi state and the one from zamfara or borno state we won't be generalizing everything... Just like the Yoruba man from southwest is not the same as the IBO man from southeast so it's with tiv man from Benue and the Hausa man from sokoto.... Some of these ignorant need to learn more Nigeria before the go about generalizing everybody.... North even has more ethnic nationalities than the south yet these people talk about north as if it's one ethnic group but anytime it suits them they will call some part of the north middlebelth.

3 Likes

Re: Locating Nigeria's Four Topmost Offices In One Area Untenable - Uduaghan by Mynd44: 1:21pm On May 19, 2015
paulbets:
These NW, NE, NC, SW, SE and SS were government and political creations. The natural setup of this country by rivers niger and benue are NORTH, EAST and WEST.
Although the creations of the six regions were paramount and more accommodating, some people can still view this country as a north, east and west setup hence the Governor's comments.

So that will mean Delta state where the Governor is from is in the West and also Edo state. We can also argue Bayelsa too.

By your statements, Benue, Taraba and Adamawa are in the East too right?

Where do they dig you people from?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Locating Nigeria's Four Topmost Offices In One Area Untenable - Uduaghan by mbulela: 1:22pm On May 19, 2015
akoaki:

One thing nigeria has in abundance is ignorance, followed closely by poverty. Nigerian leaders (be it political, traditional or religious) must learn how to carefully choose words spoken in public as done by their counterparts in the civilised world. The position of leaders is that of high responsibility and that ingredient must be seen in their public utterances. In other climes, there are consequences for unguarded public utterances, regadless of who is involved.
You think they don't know what they are doing?
They use ethnicity and religion to befuddle and confuse the masses but they see no division among themselves when it is time to plunder the Commonwealth.
I have stopped taking these clowns serious irrespective of the acronym under which they congregate at each given moment.
Re: Locating Nigeria's Four Topmost Offices In One Area Untenable - Uduaghan by A7(m): 1:25pm On May 19, 2015
Positiveminds:

That's why it was easy for them to work against his government. It was a northern conspiracy that used the fangs of political hatred to propel a campaign against him.

Last time I check Pdp is responsible for the calumnous smearing campaigns, from the president, vp, campaign dg, presidential aides to the first lady, every word from them is insult, blackmail and lies against Apc.

The greedy Jonathan emerge pDp flag bearer after truncating the dreams of other contestants by conniving with few senseless morons and imposing himself. He's one docile fool who was there by accident and ended up promoting division, tribalism, nepotism and worst of all rewarding criminality.

His incompetence and mediocrity is glaring, it's sad individuals of your kind with no sense of common good choose to cling unto such terrible nitwits.

Even more disappointing and daring is for you to foolishy question the choices of the well meaning sensible citizens who voted out the uncultured simple.ton, it's plainly dumb and extremely foolish.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Locating Nigeria's Four Topmost Offices In One Area Untenable - Uduaghan by mbulela: 1:27pm On May 19, 2015
PDPwayoo:

thieves.... Azagba is always waiting for any govt. in power to pay homage and drop some cheque/check........ I hate traditional rulers, i dont know why. Maybe because they are very greedy and self centered.

Politicians and traditional rulers are allies in looting...... they are inseparable partners in crime and corruption.
I thought I was alone.
In my books it is a case of guilty until otherwise proven.
Reason why I was the only one not shocked by the divisive and corrosive words of that ex-policeman. I am wired to expect the worst from traditional rulers.
Re: Locating Nigeria's Four Topmost Offices In One Area Untenable - Uduaghan by justjify(m): 1:27pm On May 19, 2015
This Uduaghan guy will be shamed. Shey we still dey Nigeria? Make we de watch how the nigeria movie de go.
Re: Locating Nigeria's Four Topmost Offices In One Area Untenable - Uduaghan by AskProf: 1:27pm On May 19, 2015
omenka:
The very people who ought to be the protectors of our national unity are the very ones viciously assaulting the fabric right at its seams.

Frankly I wish I were a president so I could teach some nutcasses how not to behave.

When it suits them, they adopt the north versus the south, christians versus muslims, majority versus minority. It is seldom about real politik or merit.

Now, if we look at Jonathan's admin, going by the logic of these fartheads that call themselves politicians:

VP- "North".

Senate president- "North"

Speaker HoR- "North".

Attorney General- "North".

Chief Justice- "North".

Now, how many of these eediots (pardon me) told us about the dangers of having all these positions situated at the north back then?? angry

Can we see how these men try to divide us...

Nigerians, get wise I repeat!!

And you forgot:
IGP - North,

Defense Minister - North,

NSA - North,

Chief of Defense Staff - North...

1 Like

Re: Locating Nigeria's Four Topmost Offices In One Area Untenable - Uduaghan by ayokellany: 1:34pm On May 19, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^It was different then because the topmost position was held by a Southerner! And besides, this was done with all being taken on board....with the blessing of the South, and without the South feeling they were sidelined when the decisions were being made!

What part of the South was not marginalised or was not sidelined ? The last time I checked Jonathan regretted neglecting marginalising and sideling the SW according to his campaign rethorics.

1 Like

Re: Locating Nigeria's Four Topmost Offices In One Area Untenable - Uduaghan by Ryabcool(m): 1:37pm On May 19, 2015
coputa:
The positiom in question is a sensitive one,the north should not hijack it.North is north,the 3 geo political zones,not withstanding.APC is a pro northern party,Tinubu,Amaechi and the other traitors will regret their action soon.
C Oputa? Charles Oputa? Lol! If it's really you, then i'm not surprised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Locating Nigeria's Four Topmost Offices In One Area Untenable - Uduaghan by PrinceMario(m): 1:39pm On May 19, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I think you are the ignorant one here, do they have North East governor forum or does any hausa man takes geo political thing serious apart from when they are skimming for political appointment.
You are amazingly foolish. so everyone in the north are hausas. So Kogi and kwara belong to the North centre geopolitical zone are also hausas

Learn well before displaying foolishness on a public forum.

2 Likes

Re: Locating Nigeria's Four Topmost Offices In One Area Untenable - Uduaghan by omonnakoda: 1:42pm On May 19, 2015
AdamsBashforth:

omonnakoda, Can you tell the whole nation where you think Wayas was from. I am interested; hope you dont chicken out.
I know where he is from,I do not think,I was around and aware,I was not told
Re: Locating Nigeria's Four Topmost Offices In One Area Untenable - Uduaghan by donsteady(m): 1:44pm On May 19, 2015
unite4real:

What about South South, South East, South West. U go skool so.?
No, my skool teacher die. So I drop out grin
Re: Locating Nigeria's Four Topmost Offices In One Area Untenable - Uduaghan by LubricatingOil: 1:49pm On May 19, 2015
AskProf:

And you forgot:
IGP - North,

Defense Minister - North,

NSA - North,

Chief of Defense Staff - North...

And
PDP chairman north

F.C.T minister north.

Immigration boss north

Custom boss north.

NNPC boss north.

1 Like

Re: Locating Nigeria's Four Topmost Offices In One Area Untenable - Uduaghan by fritiyo: 1:51pm On May 19, 2015
ihatesycophant:

I know you're anxious to see APC fail but I will advice you to calm down and let them mount the leadership role before you start condemning them. They've not started and you're claiming they are giving excuse per second. Young boy, APC is still opposition till 29th May, 2015.

I will be the last person to wish apc doom. Come to think of it, what will be my gain if i wish them to fail. pls u don't know the person u are having friendly conversation with, So i will advice u to stop addressing people ’young boys here in this forum.
It my opinion though.
Re: Locating Nigeria's Four Topmost Offices In One Area Untenable - Uduaghan by umar745(m): 1:52pm On May 19, 2015
coputa:
The positiom in question is a sensitive one,the north should not hijack it.North is north,the 3 geo political zones,not withstanding.APC is a pro northern party,Tinubu,Amaechi and the other traitors will regret their action soon.
So north is north, but south is south south, south east and south west abi?
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Locating Nigeria's Four Topmost Offices In One Area Untenable - Uduaghan by JAHseal: 1:54pm On May 19, 2015
[quote author=coputa post=33879068] I have always said it that,Buhari,the miracle worker of guillible nigerians is out to promote northern interest.Nigerians are not good students of history.[/quote

Hahahahahahahah!
Just d way d clown of otuoke promoted dat of d 9ja-deltans, ko? Get over dis shock, dust ur over-all & go open ur shop !
Our country is back on track !
No time 4 pathological thieves !
#GMB-PYO,carryGo!

1 Like

Re: Locating Nigeria's Four Topmost Offices In One Area Untenable - Uduaghan by fritiyo: 1:55pm On May 19, 2015
Mynd44:
Err....is the APC the governing party right now? Has the New senate been sworn in yet? What excuses have they given you?
Excuses of not getting tips or clue from the outgoing govt etc. Buhari complains of not been a miracle worker n so many others.
Re: Locating Nigeria's Four Topmost Offices In One Area Untenable - Uduaghan by ELBAND: 1:58pm On May 19, 2015
Re: Locating Nigeria's Four Topmost Offices In One Area Untenable - Uduaghan by ELBAND: 1:58pm On May 19, 2015
Some people just talk without common sense

1 Like

Re: Locating Nigeria's Four Topmost Offices In One Area Untenable - Uduaghan by Hero10001: 1:59pm On May 19, 2015
Make dem divide this country so that i go fit get chance to hold important post instead of allocating everything to A.b.oki.
Re: Locating Nigeria's Four Topmost Offices In One Area Untenable - Uduaghan by chocho28: 2:10pm On May 19, 2015
Mynd44:
I guess the Delta state governor is part of the ignorant people who sees the North as one zone and not three different geopolitical zones.

Nigeria and Ignorance go side by side
U re the ignorant one swimming in the ocean of ignoramus. All the three zones are they not part of the northern region. Sentimental hypocrite
Re: Locating Nigeria's Four Topmost Offices In One Area Untenable - Uduaghan by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 19, 2015
I thought zoning was dead?
Re: Locating Nigeria's Four Topmost Offices In One Area Untenable - Uduaghan by klevjey: 2:26pm On May 19, 2015
deebsman1:

on point, GMB Northwest, Prof Osibanjo SW. North and South already well represented, that way, the Senate Presidency should go North Central while maybe North East should take speakership. South-South and South-East should bear it this time around cos they are the architect of their own downfall in this dispensation (at least everybody know how their voting pattern was), had it been they have just only one, one! Senator from any of the two zones, today, they would have stand a better chance of clinching the Senate presidency. I don't mind that Edo guy becoming speaker thou.

we will be dividing the country soon... so u guys should take ur share and let d mallams rule u for ever!
Re: Locating Nigeria's Four Topmost Offices In One Area Untenable - Uduaghan by mikolo80: 2:36pm On May 19, 2015
coputa:
and if they do they will teach the north an unforgettable lesson in democracy(even one vote can make a huge difference)
Re: Locating Nigeria's Four Topmost Offices In One Area Untenable - Uduaghan by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 19, 2015
Shut the f up, you're are all vasals of your Northern overlords; it is not in a vasal's place to question his masters
Re: Locating Nigeria's Four Topmost Offices In One Area Untenable - Uduaghan by Progress2468(m): 2:41pm On May 19, 2015
aare07:
Our Core Value should be Capability not Regional Arrangement.
Nigeria will be great

But when it comes to federal Job placement you guys rem the Federal character Commission
Re: Locating Nigeria's Four Topmost Offices In One Area Untenable - Uduaghan by masseratti: 2:42pm On May 19, 2015
chukwudi44:
even at that we have no intention of allowing traitors to have the speakership of the HOR.If Hon iriase of edo state cant have it then let the gambaris have it all
pele same type of politics you guys have played since 50s,calling anyone who does not agree with you traitors,you will rather submit to your sworn enemy than your brother you disagree with,i can give you numerous examples.

Btw you have no say in this,just siddon look.Gambari ko kanuri ni.

1 Like

Re: Locating Nigeria's Four Topmost Offices In One Area Untenable - Uduaghan by solarview(m): 2:48pm On May 19, 2015
Fear North! grin grin
Re: Locating Nigeria's Four Topmost Offices In One Area Untenable - Uduaghan by cutelover19(m): 2:58pm On May 19, 2015
IyaIode:

Bobo yi gor gan sha

Don't mind the clueless one, just like his master, he sees things only through his myopic ideology and justifies whatever irrational judgements his brain delivers with such sense of nepotism and belligerent levels of ethnocentrism and tribalism. to the unfortunate dude, please get a life, buhari has come to stay, you had better pray for him to succeed because every whim, I mean all his actions and inactions will affect every Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Locating Nigeria's Four Topmost Offices In One Area Untenable - Uduaghan by paulbets: 3:01pm On May 19, 2015
I guess ur answers can be seen in the map u brought.
it is a natural dispensation, and I didn't make it up. I was just calling the obvious using the rivers niger and benue as borderline

Mynd44:

So that will mean Delta state where the Governor is from is in the West and also Edo state. We can also argue Bayelsa too.

By your statements, Benue, Taraba and Adamawa are in the East too right?

Where do they dig you people from?
Re: Locating Nigeria's Four Topmost Offices In One Area Untenable - Uduaghan by 9jagoodman: 3:01pm On May 19, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I grew up in kaduna and I can tell you more about the north than what you sit in Lagos and read about.

So tell us about Boko Haram
Re: Locating Nigeria's Four Topmost Offices In One Area Untenable - Uduaghan by edogirl2: 3:02pm On May 19, 2015
omenka:
The very people who ought to be the protectors of our national unity are the very ones viciously assaulting the fabric right at its seams.

Frankly I wish I were a president so I could teach some nutcasses how not to behave.

When it suits them, they adopt the north versus the south, christians versus muslims, majority versus minority. It is seldom about real politik or merit.

Now, if we look at Jonathan's admin, going by the logic of these fartheads that call themselves politicians:

VP- "North".

Senate president- "North"

Speaker HoR- "North".

Attorney General- "North".

Chief Justice- "North".

Now, how many of these eediots (pardon me) told us about the dangers of having all these positions situated at the north back then?? angry

Can we see how these men try to divide us...

Nigerians, get wise I repeat!!

You're quick to call others eediots, but you've given us plenty of reasons to call you a lying idiot eediot.

Please give us an example in the history of Nigeria where the President, Senate President and House of Rep speaker all came from one region (North or South)

The scenario you mischievously listed above is clearly different from what the North is planning now, as Jonathan (a Southerner) is the President and the ultimate power in that equation.

But to have Buhari as President and Northerners in the other positions is totally unacceptable.

If that situation comes to pass, it will clearly confirm that Buhari is a tribalist and that Northern domination was part of his plan all along.

The day this situation is confirmed, my support for APC and Buhari ends.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adedotun Niyi Adebayo And Morenikeji's Wedding Photos / "Why I Visited Obasanjo" - Bukola Saraki / PDP Rejects Election Result In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.