Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation (29564 Views)

Stop Giving 13% Oil Derivation To Governors, Ndigbo Group Tells FG / Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation / Security Council Gives Condition For Elections To Hold In N/East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by ki02020(m): 11:16am On May 19, 2015
Vicotex:
2015 Road to One Chance..
Shebi dem say dem get agriclultural stocks?
Why dem no collect 100% from there?
Na SE/SS oil na all of dem wan die put.

#dem say na collabo,

Taaaahhh! Get arrway youw....which SE/SS the only region I recognise to be oil producer is SS

1 Like

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by nationwide1(m): 11:17am On May 19, 2015
bjdon:
Only 13%/ Come on Mr Aboki surley that's not enough. Think of the millions of begger kids you've got to feed. How about we give you 95% of the revenue and then the rest of the country manage the other 5%. Would that be ok?

Change my backside!!
My brother I weep for minorities in Nigeria.
Obviously if the north was the region blessed with oil, Nigeria's disintegration would have been realized long ago.

20 Likes

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by dozymars(m): 11:17am On May 19, 2015
What have they done with the one given to them. Nothing.

Selfish people.

3 Likes

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by eleko1: 11:17am On May 19, 2015
Bus stp/wic area in ikotun?U nor get Samsung/sony? Hope it is not a dead TV sha.20k nkoh?
TAEKWONDO1:
QUALITY 26" PHILIPS LCD TV WITH CABLE AND
REMOTE CONTROL, IMPORTED FROM
LONDON UK. IT WORKS PERFECTLY AND ALMOST
LIKE BRAND NEW ONE @ 26K. CONTACT
08159036341. LOCATION IKOTUN
lipsrsealed wink 20k wink
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by fxskye: 11:18am On May 19, 2015
royal231:
Abeg wey those Yoruba guys wey been wan kpai me before... abeg I need una comment here...

Double standards.... you robber

Them go avoid this thread like leprosy

If dem come now ... dem no go see topic comment ...na me dem go attack

Ethnic bigotry.......see my comment before your post

2 Likes

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by denedene(m): 11:19am On May 19, 2015
this man hian tell us the truth about boko n chibok girls angry.. meanwhile 13% fot what? whatever you are smoking, i need some

4 Likes

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by Exponental(m): 11:19am On May 19, 2015
olé

1 Like

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by Nobody: 11:20am On May 19, 2015
The north should take their eyes off from Niger-delta's oil and focus on other sources of income like: agriculture, mining and textile manufacturing.

This is the reason why Southerners see them as PARASITES! They bring nothing yet they want to collect everything.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by Vicotex(m): 11:20am On May 19, 2015
This is just the begining of the movie.

1 Like

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by Nobody: 11:21am On May 19, 2015
bjdon:
Only 13%/ Come on Mr Aboki surley that's not enough. Think of the millions of begger kids you've got to feed. How about we give you 95% of the revenue and then the rest of the country manage the other 5%. Would that be ok?

Change my backside!!
God forbid. This is not the change we want oo

1 Like

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by Teespice(f): 11:21am On May 19, 2015
why and what for do they need 13% derivation when it is not as if they are oil producing states.

or is this an opportunity to act the lobbyists since their own is now president.

ridiculous request.

6 Likes

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by Nobody: 11:21am On May 19, 2015
These are the kind of demands that disallows savings and encourages spending... no wonder we are low on external reserve.... Explore and exploit ur internal revenue and stop depending on the Almighty hand of the federal government to trickle down.

3 Likes

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by HzRF(m): 11:21am On May 19, 2015
barcanista:
The hediot still nurse the belief that we are a conquered people.
Mad pple everywhere

1 Like

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by KEVIND: 11:21am On May 19, 2015
President- North
Chairman Governors' Forum- North
Still waiting for the rest (Senate President & Speaker likely from the North).
13% Oil Derivation to the North east.
Gov Amaechi clerify this info pls...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by Vicotex(m): 11:22am On May 19, 2015
ki02020:

Taaaahhh! Get arrway youw....which SE/SS the only region I recognise to be oil producer is SS
na your fada dey produce d oil 4 abia or imo or anambra?
Why are they part of NDDC?

20 Likes

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by victors123: 11:23am On May 19, 2015
What a joke!!! The Governor is nt serious Oil money should be used to settle B.H. U leave them wif out education wat did u want them to be!!! BH all of u should continue doing wat u like most or wat u like to do!!! Akoyi education ba!!!

1 Like

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by shaboti: 11:23am On May 19, 2015
bjdon:

Change my backside!!
sarcasm at its best cheesy
this comment made my morning grin

4 Likes

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by Nobody: 11:23am On May 19, 2015
donsteady:
Asari most hear this lol. Some people have heart oo, no single shame.
imagine some people sell their shame to the market ...I swear grin

1 Like

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by gerald09(m): 11:23am On May 19, 2015
hahahahah hahahahaha i love this country. well as they say "Na only em get em mouth" so he is free to yan BS.

1 Like

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by natty2014(m): 11:24am On May 19, 2015
Beg the BH sponsors to give u 50% of their wealth,but not from naigeria money or from GMB.Th
ank u.

1 Like

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by Nobody: 11:24am On May 19, 2015
customized07:
they always use yorubas to get what they want and dump them. Chai
Please just shut the fuvk up. What has Yoruba got to do with this? You don't have to speak out of your ass all the time.
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by shevon: 11:24am On May 19, 2015
I have always been an advocate of fairness in this country (no matter who is involved) but this his demand is outright madness. Since the BH scam did not work to destroy this country, they tried with election brouhaha (Orubebe things) and it still did not work, now they are trying to use oil derivative.
These people should just stop being lazy and go back to what they used to do in the 60 and 70's before the advent oil and leave this country be in peace. Haba!

4 Likes

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:24am On May 19, 2015
socialmediaman:
The Buhari that I know will not accent to such a request, he believes in equity and he's fully aware of the consequences of such actions. Such a request will never sail through, not even in the house of assembly...

How long have you known this Buhari?

16 Likes

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by solidifi: 11:26am On May 19, 2015
This is expected.

I have asked this question before. May be nobody heard me. Let me ask again.
Did Nigerians fought war? or did other regions gathered and destroyed the N/E?

Why on earth should we use the money from other regions (S/S, S/E) to rebuild N/E that was
destroyed by useless, st*pid, senseless, unproductive bigots and always neglect the goose that
laid the golden eggs?

This why the north is constantly hungry for power.

When others are busy building their region, the north is busy destroying theirs, planning to use the country's money as they like.

Enough of this NONSENSE.

6 Likes

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by iscom(m): 11:28am On May 19, 2015
That is Islamic micro brains. Try it and die for hunger

4 Likes

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by Nobody: 11:28am On May 19, 2015
HzRF:

Mad pple everywhere
it will soon dawn on him and his kind

2 Likes

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by chax100(f): 11:29am On May 19, 2015
It seems they are now tired of the entity called Nigeria. R E T A R D S !

4 Likes

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by kuroben4real: 11:29am On May 19, 2015
I said it! They are trying to mislead the gen. Again. If u like lye down for ground cry blood, it would'nt happen. How can u intend to reap where u dont sow

1 Like

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by kuroben4real: 11:29am On May 19, 2015
I said it! They are trying to mislead the gen. Again. If u like lye down for ground cry blood, it would'nt happen. How can u intend to reap where u dont sow...

1 Like

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by cyril700(m): 11:30am On May 19, 2015
Buhari will rather pump in money for agriculture to see how he can help u guys.

1 Like

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by temitam101: 11:30am On May 19, 2015
bjdon:

Change my backside!!

na una get the oil?`
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by zwar: 11:30am On May 19, 2015
calebo101:
Let them make their demands ooo. We need all the reasons we can get to set this country on fire.

That will be a very good reason. Na Niger Deltans destroy their state abi na their own people destroy am with their hands? Was it the militants that rolled out or it was their own blood thirsty Muslim fanatics serving both political and religious purposes?

Even when militants in the south roll out have you ever heard they went on a killing spree? Their targets were only expatriates/oil moguls and oil installations not civilians, not women, not kids!!!

After the civil war did they set out any funds to rebuild Igbo communities? Make those mallams nor try rubbish oooo. They know their loyal slaves. They should not try rubbish with Niger Deltans at all.

I wonder at times how people can come on Nairaland to write silly posts..Dude so who are the loyal slaves of the Hausa's exactly??What will the Niger Deltans do? Do you know the history of Nigeria or the civil war at all. When exactly did the Nigerian government grant amnesty to the militants of the Niger delta. Until everyone in the country stop all this ethnic ramblings and focus on choosing and supporting the right person irrespective of tribe or religion to move the nation forward .....[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Niger Delta Red Devil Declares: Our Next Attacks’ll Shock Nigeria / How Reno Omokri Summarised His 2019 / Buratai Arrests Soldiers Involved In Benue Killings, Hands Them Over To NHRC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.