Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Abuja Garden/park Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Abuja Garden/park Business (15430 Views)

Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa / Need Car Park And Canopy In Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Garden/park Business by emmyhumble(m): 7:50pm On May 19, 2015
odepacy:
The guys who comment before me tanx for ur contribution and the ones after me please be wise wit ur view in this matter

So what have you contributed as your own view undecidedlol
Re: Abuja Garden/park Business by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 19, 2015
timilehing:
South African youth..

Leaders of tomorrow .
Re: Abuja Garden/park Business by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 19, 2015
linkin8k:

It's difficult for me to make a comprehensive research within such a short time frame

What is today ?
Re: Abuja Garden/park Business by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 19, 2015
sauceny:

They offered you N2m,so how much did you ask for...As a business man,you have to also place your own price/want.

I suggest you urge em to pay N6m & make em see reasons,of which they might or wouldn't wanna pay,but you guyz might end up negotiating between N3m-N4m.

What is this one saying ?

Bro, is that weed ?

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Garden/park Business by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 19, 2015
Mattkent:
I just want to use this medium to tell my gf that I love her so much!!!

Thanks hor..ny !

1 Like

Re: Abuja Garden/park Business by whitestar01(m): 7:59pm On May 19, 2015
It's better for you to make a comprehensive research than to rely on naira advice
Re: Abuja Garden/park Business by tutudesz: 8:00pm On May 19, 2015
linkin8k:
Please I would like for someone to tell me how profitable it is renting a garden/park in Abuja. I have an offer to rent a garden in a high brow area of Abuja for about two million naira for two years (a million per annum). Is that a good deal?

Please I need advice from people who own such or know people that run such businesses. Deadline for payment is on Friday.

Thanks

Cc: puskin FOD
i will advice you to wait for now,because the new fct minister is likly to revoke most park permit because they were given to pdp members nd i guess that y its cheap.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Garden/park Business by yungmarshall(m): 8:04pm On May 19, 2015
Naughtysite:

What is this one saying ?
Bro, is that weed ?
LOL na cigarette + monkey tail
Re: Abuja Garden/park Business by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 19, 2015
linkin8k:

Yea i know, but i do not want this opportunity to pass me by.
your money,and they"re rushing you like dis...it's ur call...neva rush any investment sha! Take ur time,do the survey and see how profitable it is b4 you venture;if its not goin to be profitable,wot will you do,cos ur money will neva be returned;and moreover,why pay for 2yrs...pls dts some cash,slow down and do ur feasibilty studies b4 letting go of such money

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Garden/park Business by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 19, 2015
This is like giving someone a million naira and telling him to spend it within 10minutes. Why not contact FCDA abuja. I don't have their number now but google fcda if you can get their contact or any other useful info. Federal capital development authority( fcda) if I'm correct,goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Garden/park Business by themodernman: 8:13pm On May 19, 2015
LOL247:
Na that one be Business .. Easy cheap money instantaneously if you play your cards right

Hmm tell me more..
Re: Abuja Garden/park Business by idu1(m): 8:23pm On May 19, 2015
sauceny:

They offered you N2m,so how much did you ask for...As a business man,you have to also place your own price/want.

I suggest you urge em to pay N6m & make em see reasons,of which they might or wouldn't wanna pay,but you guyz might end up negotiating between N3m-N4m.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Garden/park Business by Boscog(m): 8:26pm On May 19, 2015
Is a nice deal but first check what monthly income is and calculate it by 10, that will give u the yearly rough income. You need to visit a close garden and make intelligent survey ok. The marginal benefit of such,worth the price but try 800k per month.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Garden/park Business by linkin8k(m): 8:37pm On May 19, 2015
sauceny:

Sorry you misunderstood me. I was offered a garden to rent and use for two year not the other way round. So they told me to pay 2 million for two years
Re: Abuja Garden/park Business by linkin8k(m): 8:37pm On May 19, 2015
Bioboy1213:
Which area in Abj........dts also important

In a high brow area of Abuja
Re: Abuja Garden/park Business by Seun(m): 8:42pm On May 19, 2015
Cn someone explain what this garden business is about?
Re: Abuja Garden/park Business by linkin8k(m): 8:43pm On May 19, 2015
timilehing:
Is it a fortified garden? Is it attractive to visitors? Is it well located in serene environment? Just visit there like twice during weekdays & weekend (both Saturday and Sunday) to see how people frequent the area. That should help you know if it's gonna be profitable or not. And also, try to meet anonymously with the current staff of the garden

Well, I usually visit the place on weekdays after working hours and the turnout is poor to be honest. Some works have to be done such as curbing the smell from that comes from the nearby pond and some landscaping.

I met with the guy that sells suya and he complained that the owner doesn't buy enough drinks for sale thus reducing his own sales. More alcohol equals higher craving for meat.

I just felt that the location being situated in a high brow area might be a goldmine if properly managed.
Re: Abuja Garden/park Business by linkin8k(m): 8:47pm On May 19, 2015
njays24:
This is like giving someone a million naira and telling him to spend it within 10minutes. Why not contact FCDA abuja. I don't have their number now but google fcda if you can get their contact or any other useful info. Federal capital development authority( fcda) if I'm correct,goodluck.

The owner of the place has all the ownership papers. He is just leasing it for two years
Re: Abuja Garden/park Business by linkin8k(m): 8:49pm On May 19, 2015
talk2riel:
Don't disclose location to anyone here on nairaland, land speculators will outsmart you and double the cash u are being offered.

Garden business will make profit any where in abuja. Just get beautiful sales girls and a good mai suya or kilishi seller. SHIKENAN!

This post saved me. Thanks
Re: Abuja Garden/park Business by linkin8k(m): 8:50pm On May 19, 2015
Naughtysite:

What is today ?

I have a full-time job. This would be my side investment. I would get someone to manage it if I take the deal.
Re: Abuja Garden/park Business by linkin8k(m): 8:53pm On May 19, 2015
whitestar01:
It's better for you to make a comprehensive research than to rely on naira advice

I believed the community in Nairaland would at least give some good advice on this as I really do not have anyone I can seek advice on such matters from.
Re: Abuja Garden/park Business by bigtt76(f): 9:02pm On May 19, 2015
It would be good if you have the money to invest both in the rent and operations. You can get a live band to come play every weekend, have in place good chef to handle food and cat fish pepper soup, I tell you the business is yours grin Don't forget security ...ensure ample parking space is available and secured too. Any standby generator? Nobody likes hot beer grin

linkin8k:

Well, I usually visit the place on weekdays after working hours and the turnout is poor to be honest. Some works have to be done such as curbing the smell from that comes from the nearby pond and some landscaping.

I met with the guy that sells suya and he complained that the owner doesn't buy enough drinks for sale thus reducing his own sales. More alcohol equals higher craving for meat.

I just felt that the location being situated in a high brow area might be a goldmine if properly managed.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Garden/park Business by talk2riel: 9:09pm On May 19, 2015
linkin8k:

This post saved me. Thanks
Just remember to invite me for the launching of your bar.
I believe any area can pull market in abuja, it all depends on your marketing strategy. T U S H up the place, publicize, keep a regular clientele of movers n shakers of that high brow area. I swear ur landlord will beg to return ur rent with interest.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Garden/park Business by millionboi(m): 9:17pm On May 19, 2015
linkin8k:
Please I would like for someone to tell me how profitable it is renting a garden/park in Abuja. I have an offer to rent a garden in a high brow area of Abuja for about two million naira for two years (a million per annum). Is that a good deal?

Please I need advice from people who own such or know people that run such businesses. Deadline for payment is on Friday.

Thanks

1milion is nt up 2 a 100k per mnth,datz 2poor,1.5m per anum is ok......wie is d location?
Re: Abuja Garden/park Business by Chimex388: 9:22pm On May 19, 2015
linkin8k:

Thanks

if d garden is mobile, relocate to MAITAMA..
Ur 2mion price will 've to b a geometric progression increment..
Or
mobile d garden to legistlative quarters.....to capture our new senators/reps

just find a way of moving ur garden.! grin
Re: Abuja Garden/park Business by millionboi(m): 9:27pm On May 19, 2015
Mattkent:
Didn't even know I commented twice smiley Another space to use to tell my gf that she has beautiful eyes....Asmau....I love this gurl like mad!
her spell is active in urlife......as d tin dey shak u now mek u use ur brain,so dat mek u no complain givs us here.because we got alot of issues 2attend to alread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Garden/park Business by tundegodson: 9:29pm On May 19, 2015
if you choose to take this park, I can supply fresh palmwine daily for people that love palmwine. I am into agric in Lugbe area and near my farm are palm trees. one of my workers who is good at tapping palmwine asked me to negotiate with the owner of the trees which I did. now everyday, I have tens of litres of fresh palmwine to supply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Garden/park Business by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 19, 2015
There is a website that thrills the minds of Scientists, Engineers and Mathematicians in the whole world.

NICKZOM ----- THE WORLD OF CALCULATIONS!

www.nickzom.com is the website for you all to visit and enjoy when it comes to solving all your calculation problems.

It solves problems for you with a step by step approach in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering and Switches/Converters and a lot more to come.

Mathematics contains a lot of contents you can view them at www.nickzom.com/calcworldmaths.html

Physics also at www.nickzom.com/calcworldphysics.html

Engineering at www.nickzom.com/calcworldengine.html

Switches/Converters at www.nickzom.com/calcworldswitches.html

NICKZOM - WORLD OF CALCULATIONS SHOWS A STEP BY STEP APPROACH IN PROVIDING THE SOLUTION TO ANY OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

I promise you that you are getting to know the NUMBER ONE online calculation web application software in the WHOLE WORLD.

Please Share This To Your Friends!!!
Re: Abuja Garden/park Business by linkin8k(m): 10:17pm On May 19, 2015
bigtt76:
It would be good if you have the money to invest both in the rent and operations. You can get a live band to come play every weekend, have in place good chef to handle food and cat fish pepper soup, I tell you the business is yours grin Don't forget security ...ensure ample parking space is available and secured too. Any standby generator? Nobody likes hot beer grin

The owner recently purchased a generator after several complains about the hot state of his drinks on offer. Parking space is also limited but not that bad. The main problem is that there's a rival garden close to this garden with all these features you asked about. I feel I would be investing for the owner and in two years when my rent is up and his garden is the rave of the state grin he would profit from my sweat.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Garden/park Business by timpaker(m): 10:26pm On May 19, 2015
Seun:
Cn someone explain what this garden business is about?
[b]From my own understanding and frequent visitation... It is a place for relaxation and event.

In such gardens in Abuja you get to get chilled drinks (beer), pepper soup, chicken, suya, fish (of any type) plus a live band to watch and listen to after spending your money or getting high on alcohol.

It can also be used as a venue for wedding and birthday parties (reception) cuz of its thatch roof (or with detachable canopies and Air conditioner as the case may be).

@Op. I'd suggest you take it cuz the price is relatively cheap in my opinion I.e. If it is in the metropolis (AMAC) but I'd plead that you should get a good PR to help you manage the place. His job would be to source for local talents such as comedians and musicians to perform dia during weekends (Fridays especially).

Secondly, try and get adequately documented when you get the place if not all those FCDA boys will make money off you through frequent closing of your garden for one funny reason or the other.

Lastly, visit places like Eden garden(Utako), Cupa cubanna (Apo) City park (Wuse II) and Rivers Plate (Wuse II/Maitama) and see how they organise themselves.

My few cents
[/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Think Being An Entrepreneur Is Over-hyped / Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN / 276,852 Pos Transactions Failed On Christmas Eve —NIBSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.