Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Busted!! Instagram User Said Gov. Oshiomole's New Wife Used To Be A Runs Gal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busted!! Instagram User Said Gov. Oshiomole's New Wife Used To Be A Runs Gal (3033 Views)

Kcee Busted For 'Stealing' Money Photo From Instagram User / "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says / The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busted!! Instagram User Said Gov. Oshiomole's New Wife Used To Be A Runs Gal by lillyjane(f): 9:58am On May 19, 2015
Are people trying to spoil Gov. Adams Oshiomole's happiness with his new wife or is this person really saying the facts? But whichever way, I think they should allow this man to enjoy his marriage.

According to an instagram user, he said that Lara Fortes isn't who she claimed to be, that she jumps from one Nigerian politicians bed to another...hmmmm, Read how he exposed the new wife here - http://www.liliansblog.com/2015/05/busted-governor-adams-oshiomoles-new.html
Re: Busted!! Instagram User Said Gov. Oshiomole's New Wife Used To Be A Runs Gal by saxwizard(m): 10:12am On May 19, 2015
wetin happen gan leave them alone na.....
Re: Busted!! Instagram User Said Gov. Oshiomole's New Wife Used To Be A Runs Gal by Nobody: 10:21am On May 19, 2015
Unemployment is causing a big problem. People have lost their senses over someone's happiness.

1 Like

Re: Busted!! Instagram User Said Gov. Oshiomole's New Wife Used To Be A Runs Gal by mymadam(m): 10:21am On May 19, 2015
The story may be right (or wrong). However, Adams knows exactly why he married her with her past (if true). Every woman has a past... even the placard-carrying born-again angels. Let's just wish them the best of everything for the time they will be together. Nobody knows tomorrow. God bless ALL couples in their quest for survival.
Re: Busted!! Instagram User Said Gov. Oshiomole's New Wife Used To Be A Runs Gal by lillyjane(f): 12:39pm On May 19, 2015
mymadam:
The story may be right (or wrong). However, Adams knows exactly why he married her with her past (if true). Every woman has a past... even the placard-carrying born-again angels. Let's just wish them the best of everything for the time they will be together. Nobody knows tomorrow. God bless ALL couples in their quest for survival.

Exaclty my point
Re: Busted!! Instagram User Said Gov. Oshiomole's New Wife Used To Be A Runs Gal by mymadam(m): 5:26pm On May 19, 2015
lillyjane:

Exaclty my point

Remain blessed, madam.
Re: Busted!! Instagram User Said Gov. Oshiomole's New Wife Used To Be A Runs Gal by lillyjane(f): 2:36pm On May 20, 2015
mymadam:

Remain blessed, madam.

You Know one problem people have especially in Nigeria is "Judgmental". We are always looking for loop-holes to castigate another. Nigerians will like to be your brain, eyes, nose even want to be the air you breathe so they can confidently say....I have him here....
Re: Busted!! Instagram User Said Gov. Oshiomole's New Wife Used To Be A Runs Gal by enoqueen: 3:00pm On May 20, 2015
Who send the governor to de claim say him wife na virgin when he marry her.

Na wetin he find, he see.
Re: Busted!! Instagram User Said Gov. Oshiomole's New Wife Used To Be A Runs Gal by tpiadotcom: 4:17pm On May 20, 2015
Why was she kneeling down to greet Buhari?

Did she think that was his culture?
Re: Busted!! Instagram User Said Gov. Oshiomole's New Wife Used To Be A Runs Gal by tpiadotcom: 4:20pm On May 20, 2015

Any evidence the lady is not angolan btw?
Re: Busted!! Instagram User Said Gov. Oshiomole's New Wife Used To Be A Runs Gal by tpiadotcom: 4:24pm On May 20, 2015

Some angolan beauty pagaent contestants (mixed).
Re: Busted!! Instagram User Said Gov. Oshiomole's New Wife Used To Be A Runs Gal by noblegrex: 11:30am On Jul 12, 2015
enoqueen:
Who send the governor to de claim say him wife na virgin when he marry her.

Na wetin he find, he see.
ah ah,u sure say him talk so ooo, I been won critisize him critics o, bt if say na true Adams talk,then e mean say him no well at all,wetin concern us with him wife Viginity. I no hear say him talk am o. n I no say u lie bt if na confirm then na him fool himsef him no need an at alll.I mean what forrrrrrrrr.

(1) (Reply)

HOT Or NAH: Willow Smith On Yellow Eyebrows [PICS] / I Want To Be Like Kim K, African TV Star Exposes Her Butt While Taken Out Trash / Rhama Sadu Looking Dapper In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.