Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them (54452 Views)

Mercy Johnson Kneels Before The Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland (Photos) / Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance / How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by Decentdamsel(f): 7:17pm On May 19, 2015
Finally he performed
#Godwin#
Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by G3n3sis: 7:24pm On May 19, 2015
It's a sign of respect
Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by yollychika(f): 7:49pm On May 19, 2015
Korede na fine boi.... I will pull ma pant fo u cheesy
Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 19, 2015
There is a website that thrills the minds of Scientists, Engineers and Mathematicians in the whole world.

NICKZOM ----- THE WORLD OF CALCULATIONS!

www.nickzom.com is the website for you all to visit and enjoy when it comes to solving all your calculation problems.

It solves problems for you with a step by step approach in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering and Switches/Converters and a lot more to come.

Mathematics contains a lot of contents you can view them at www.nickzom.com/calcworldmaths.html

Physics also at www.nickzom.com/calcworldphysics.html

Engineering at www.nickzom.com/calcworldengine.html

Switches/Converters at www.nickzom.com/calcworldswitches.html

NICKZOM - WORLD OF CALCULATIONS SHOWS A STEP BY STEP APPROACH IN PROVIDING THE SOLUTION TO ANY OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

I promise you that you are getting to know the NUMBER ONE online calculation web application software in the WHOLE WORLD.

Please Share This To Your Friends!!!
Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by Omotayor123(f): 8:54pm On May 19, 2015
Chai! Oga ooooo
Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by adedayoleke90(m): 9:14pm On May 19, 2015
When you are at the top don't forget ur begining
Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by coolebux(m): 9:50pm On May 19, 2015
If u try this lying stunt with my alma mater Nnewi High School

Nwanne you'll declare assets with one side of your mouth
Korede sounded immature on this issue
Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by kenoz(m): 9:57pm On May 19, 2015
He got what he askem for. Why denying your alma mater ? #Nonsense#
Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by kenoz(m): 9:57pm On May 19, 2015
He got what he asked for. Why denying your alma mater ? #Nonsense#
Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by lordprosh(m): 10:29pm On May 19, 2015
eliment:
Pride goes before a fall
I don't tink he's proud he's just been insecure if he's proud am sure he will never beg or knell to perform
Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by xcoded(m): 11:11pm On May 19, 2015
lord we help u shal
Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by Stunner1(f): 1:49am On May 20, 2015
sarmiie:
Make him dey happy say nor be OAU.......shebi dem still gree make him play??

Hahaha
Awo boys woulda lynched him
Ahhh i miss that school die

Dobale Dobale Dobale
Choiiiii OAU sha
Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by rockingpink: 2:05am On May 20, 2015
Smallie
Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by ugsams(m): 3:59am On May 21, 2015
while in school at NIJ, I know this guy to be a very humble and decent guy. He was gentle and very simple in nature, i had always known he will become successful in the music industry within a short period. I remember seeing him perform for the first time at the Closeup loves Naija concert 2012 at the Eko Hotel and suites, Meeting him in clubs at the island and other events. He was a fresh student of NIJ at that period and was hard working.

However, it was a big disgrace that he denied NIJ as his alma mater. NIJ happens to be one of the best school of communication in Africa and has produced hundreds of Award winning journalists With a good international affiliation. While in the field as a reporter, it is safe to say that for every event i had attended, there were lots of NIJ alumni and students representing their different media houses. For internships, NIJ students are highly considered because it's believed they already know the job and they will also prove this at the long run. You'll be suprised to know that a large number of NIJ alumni, dominate the media industry in Lagos. Whatever his reason for denying the school, it can never be justified.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" / Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO / Evicted BBNaija Housemate, Jeff Spotted Cleaning Up Benue Bridge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.