Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" (54433 Views)

Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" / Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks / Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by Nollyzonenews: 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2019
Nollywood Actress, Eniola Badmus took to her snap chat page to share a deep message to married couples saying that she wants her own man but if God gives her your man, she won't argue with him.

Is this a good prayer point or wish?

Source: https://gidifeed.com/i-want-my-own-man-but-if-god-gives-me-yours-who-am-i-to-argue-eniola-badmus-says/

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by sherify2011: 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2019
DonCaxton:
God will not give you another woman's man

angry grin angry grinBut if God does nko?

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by Noblekingmusic: 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
Lol
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by greatmarshall(m): 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2019
Juliet Ibrahim come and see o

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by kidap: 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
grin grin
sherify2011:

angry grin angry grinBut if God does nko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by sholay2011(m): 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2019
DonCaxton:
God will not give you another woman's man
This.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by festacman(m): 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2019
Eniola Badmus please leave God out of the mundane life and the sublunary pleasures you have CONSCIOUSLY chosen in exercise of your freewill.

Nothing unclean approaches God'd glory for He is thrice HOLY!

226 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by Happyguy201: 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
Same woman said she doesn't need a man forward 2019 she's needs a man from God . When age catch up with women them go humble . So who is going to marry bob risky

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by chinchonglee(m): 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
Bag of beans.

Akpa Akpu

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by lizzypro: 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Still buying all gift cards and bitcoins

Come for all type of number verifications for offerup upwork fivver just any site
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by ojuu4u(m): 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2019
Any lady who meets good man, that brings money home and ready to settle down with her in this Buhari regime,I congratulate her.
I was with 2 teenage girls yesterday, scared & astonished when they were *lamenting how difficult to have stable relationship, if girls of 20yrs were lamenting ,am imaging ugly experiences ladies 30+ would have been subjected to

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by MZEE01: 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2019
Study shows that a happily married woman is the most intelligent among her peers. Forget religious and prayer grounds.

There has never been anything like "my man".

A man becomes your own once you can match his expectations. But the abilities for you to signpost the seriousness in him would win you the game above other available women.

Men are stupid in relationships but some women are full of insecurities.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by BlackfireX: 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2019
God is not going to hook you up, on a man who is already hooked up.

Madea.

10 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by rastamouse: 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2019
If you really want to know who GOD has given you, take another look at your gateman. He has kept you in his prayers all these while. You just fail to notice him

15 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by VillagePipu: 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2019
This fat thing that looks like those small suzuki buses.
I expect sensible comments from her, not all these nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by Ayoswit(f): 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2019
So na another woman husband dey hungry you? undecided
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by wonuks(m): 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2019
cheesy
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
Eniola I pray God will first give you your own runners so you can hit the gym. We'll discuss men after

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by Bradmaxx: 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
Jokers
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
Nollyzonenews:
Nollywood Actress, Eniola Badmus took to her snap chat page to share a deep message to married couples saying that she wants her own man but if God gives her your man, she won't argue with him.

Is this a good prayer point or wish?

Source: https://gidifeed.com/i-want-my-own-man-but-if-god-gives-me-yours-who-am-i-to-argue-eniola-badmus-says/

Am watching to see who that man will be
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
They all want men yet keep on setting standard they can't even meet....... Odi egwu

But nne u large ooo

15 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by sojayy(m): 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2019
With this hypo body

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by 1kbusiness: 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2019
Lol. Abi oh.

Just be following People's husbands up and down and later blame it on God.

Oya become our customer today. Start by getting your own Season's greetings social media posts today.

Or any other posts that you would want to work on.

Send us a whatsapp message today.

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by Dbiz1111(m): 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2019
grin

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by egoMBUTE2: 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2019
make money now

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Ned Nwoko Celebrates 59th Birthday Today Amidst Wide Global Commendation / Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido / Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.