Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office (3633 Views)

Tinubu Spotted Sitting In Buhari's Office In Aso Rock: Picture / I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by donsolo4u2c(m): 9:06am On Apr 19, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office

The outspoken leader of the indigenous people of Biafra Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has made a vow to publicly denounce Biafra agitation if the presidential staff open Buhari's office and stream live.

Nnamdi Kanu made this known in his epic broadcast on Saturday which was monitored by Ebonyitvnews. The 2 hours 17 minutes broadcast which was also streamed live on facebook attracted over one million views .

Kanu while reacting to the death of Abba Kyria said the presidential villa is now empty. He reaffirmed his earlier allegation that Buhari is a Sudanese impostor called Jubril.

In his own word Kanu said "Abba Kyria's face and thumb print is required to open the presidential office. Those who are still alive from the Coronavirus in the presidential villa, if you can go into the presidential office and stream live, i am telling you before God and man, i will come live on radio and denounce Biafra"

Kanu claims the office of the president is ten times stronger and thicker than bank vault, he however stated that it required bomb to break the security door leading to the main president office.

Kanu professed his undiluted love and unflinching support for the Vice President Yemi Osibanjo, he said " I dont know why i so much love that man called Yemi Osibanjo.

Click here to watch the full broadcast https://ebonyitvnews.com/2020/04/19/nnamdi-kanu-vows-to-drop-biafra-agitation-if-anybody-stream-live-from-buharis-office/

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by Yenefer(f): 9:07am On Apr 19, 2020
Cowarddd and his followers

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by helinues: 9:08am On Apr 19, 2020
After dropping the live video, this mumu guy will still have something to say.

So the person in Aso rock is no longer Jubril

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by DanArrewa: 9:09am On Apr 19, 2020
Nnamdi cownu my real Nigga!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by PicLtd: 9:09am On Apr 19, 2020
I agree with Ohamadike.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by DanArrewa: 9:13am On Apr 19, 2020
PicLtd:
I agree with Ohamadike.
the kind brain way una get ehhh....

So he want jubril el-Sudan to be streamed online for him to watch....chai!!

Apart from education!! Common sense is just very important!!

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 19, 2020
Afonjas paid distractors deceiving Nigerians. These afonjas are paid by the government to come in and start insulting and posting intimate pics of Kanu and his wife to distract you from Kanu's message. In fact they don't have any job but this...waiting online 24/7 to immediately enter Nnamdi Kanu threads as first, second and third posters to distract you. Afonjas stop perpetrating evil!

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by PicLtd: 9:16am On Apr 19, 2020
DanArrewa:
the brain way una get ehhh....

So he want jubril el-Sudan to streamed online for him to watch....chai!! Apart from education!! Common sense is just very important!!

Lol...Abookii wan teach me about education. grin

No be una almajiris be wan give Fela 'human right'? grin

Fela come ask una say whether Animal dey dash person human right? Una still never answer till today. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by itsme01: 9:17am On Apr 19, 2020
cool

how will this give him Biafra Republic? Kanu don they run mental

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by Deepfeel(m): 9:18am On Apr 19, 2020
DanArrewa:

Almejiri my nigga

20 Likes

Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by Valro(m): 9:20am On Apr 19, 2020
You are a mad man

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by crispus09(m): 9:20am On Apr 19, 2020
grin this man is funny and I kinda like him for his boldness Sha, streaming kanu broadcast live in buhari's office is like telling them to sack military chiefs even though dey 'll be streaming it on low key o but dey 'll like to form like dey don't care.
Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by ugodedoc: 9:26am On Apr 19, 2020
I love your info bro, you are really informed.
This guy is informed not you fool that only come on nairaland to insult your father and post meaningless comments

6 Likes

Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by Afospecialk: 9:33am On Apr 19, 2020
Thanks for loving the next president of Nigeria

President Yemi Osibanjo

IPOB should embrace Yemi Obisanjo is truly they want actualization of either restructuring or disintegration of Nigeria

SW is a country that never give a fuuuuck about ur oil money for our survival

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 19, 2020
Just say e don Taya you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by Frankdoz8: 9:41am On Apr 19, 2020
I love Nnamdi kanu

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 19, 2020
Let's leave Kanu for a while, behave like rational beings and ask some pertinent questions. No insults please.
1. Do we think something fishy is going on in Aso rock?
2. What is the big deal in streaming live from Aso Rock in this modern age?
3. Why is the president playing hide and seek?
4. Why doesn't the presidency release buhari's live videos to clear the growing doubts? Why is everything photos often alleged as Photoshops?
5. What is Kanu's offence that makes us doubt what Kanu says but believe it when Kemi says it?
6. Why are some people on this platform eager to haul insults at Kanu without making attempts to verify anything he said and probably put him to shame?
7. Do you think it's our right to know what happens in the presidency?

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by Officialgarri: 9:51am On Apr 19, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:
Let's leave Kanu for a while, behave like rational beings and ask some pertinent questions. No insults please.
1. Do we think something fishy is going on in Aso rock?
2. What is the big deal in streaming live from Aso Rock in this modern age?
3. Why is the president playing hide and seek?
4. Why doesn't the presidency release buhari's live videos to clear the growing doubts? Why is everything photos often alleged as Photoshops?
5. What is Kanu's offence that makes us doubt what Kanu says but believe it when Kemi says it?
6. Why are some people on this platform eager to haul insults at Kanu without making attempts to verify anything he said and probably put him to shame?
7. Do you think it's our right to know what happens in the presidency?

It's only IPOB miscreants that thinks Buhari is playing hide and seek even though they see him daily on their TV screen

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by DanArewaa: 9:53am On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:

It's only IPOB miscreants that thinks Buhari is playing hide and seek even though they see him daily on their TV screen
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by DanArewaa: 9:54am On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
DanArrewa:
the brain way una get ehhh....

So he want jubril el-Sudan to streamed online for him to watch....chai!! Apart from education!! Common sense is just very important!!
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 19, 2020
Which TV pls?

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by DanArewaa: 10:02am On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
DanArrewa:
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by kettykings: 10:02am On Apr 19, 2020
Even if he streamed from his bedroom, can that stop biafra. Mtcheew !!! Is this biafran thing not beyond Nnamdi kanu?

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by DanArewaa: 10:12am On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by Corrinthians(m): 10:16am On Apr 19, 2020
Gidgiddy, see what your boy is saying. So this is what biafra agitation is hinged on. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by Generalnomercy: 10:20am On Apr 19, 2020
Yenefer:
Those afraid of 1M boys are a greater coward.
Must osu like you comment?

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by Generalnomercy: 10:21am On Apr 19, 2020
Officialgarri:

Where is the Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by SouthNigerian: 10:22am On Apr 19, 2020
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu have always been right!

No one will accept his challenge except the breathing mannequine who have ears problem.
Unfortunately for the mannequine, it can't operate ordinary Nokia 3310 talkmore of a Smartphone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by DanArewaa: 10:26am On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
Gidgiddy, see what your boy is saying. So this is what biafra agitation is hinged on. cheesy cheesy
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by Zooposki(f): 10:28am On Apr 19, 2020
Afospecialk:

SW is a country that never give a fuuuuck about ur oil money for our survival

I hope so. The Yoruba Almajiri is more than that of the North. Lockdown don blow fowl yansh open.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by ericuzor(m): 10:33am On Apr 19, 2020
Officialgarri:

you lie we don't see him daily on TV and his broadcast is not live the way other countries broadcast live when talking to it citizens

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office by nairalandankrah: 10:34am On Apr 19, 2020
Yenefer:
He is abroad, thousands of miles away and your Bp is this high..he is tormenting you from a distance...
If he should return, I wonder how your overall wellbeing will look like...
You better repent before he does..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Will See You Off, Others Can Find Their Way" - Buhari To Osinbajo (video) / Why Did Sunday Igboho Visited Pa Adebanjo And Gani Adams But Ignored Asiwaju? / Tinubu Supporters Hid Their BAT Polo Inside Their Bags After Paid Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.