Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:09 PM

Is It Right For A Blogger To Pick Stories From Nairaland And Blog About It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Right For A Blogger To Pick Stories From Nairaland And Blog About It (441 Views)

Only A Genius Can Get It Right / Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones / Nairaland And Insulting Comments. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Blogger To Pick Stories From Nairaland And Blog About It by missKiffy(f): 1:01pm On May 19, 2015
I have this particular blogger on my bbm list, whom I found his blog very interesting, that was before I joined nairaland. After I joined nairaland that was when I found out that he picks his stories (word for word and pictures)from nairaland and blogs about it. Stories from politics, crimes, romance, celebrities section etc.

In my own opinion, I think this is wrong cause he needs to be creative and be investigative on his own than just pick stories here and blog about it, cos it's like an infringement on the original people posting the stories here. This is just my opinion. What do you guys think
Re: Is It Right For A Blogger To Pick Stories From Nairaland And Blog About It by TRADELYN: 1:19pm On May 19, 2015
Unless otherwise stated, it is not wrong so long you give credit to the source of the story, OK?
Re: Is It Right For A Blogger To Pick Stories From Nairaland And Blog About It by tpiadotcom: 2:33pm On May 19, 2015
Did he credit the source?
Re: Is It Right For A Blogger To Pick Stories From Nairaland And Blog About It by missKiffy(f): 3:38pm On May 19, 2015
tpiadotcom:
Did he credit the source?
No

(1) (Reply)

With Sepp Blatter Out, FIFA Should Start By Stripping Qatar Of 2022 World Cup / Federal Civil Servants / Can You Do This For $10,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.