Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Uti Nwachukwu's Family Before And After - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu's Family Before And After (52541 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement / Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back / Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Family Before And After by ekiloui(f): 10:46pm On May 19, 2015
macdelene:

My dear Uti has three beautiful sisters that I know of. We went to the same secondary school, Uti was I far junior and the youngest amongst all. If I would remember their name are Onah, Adibeli and Ogugua. Beautiful ladies. Really beautiful. But don't knw where they are now.

I know one of his sisters name is Onah, I was shocked to see one brother and mother, I guess it's cos they were the only ones in the pic

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Family Before And After by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 19, 2015
Are yhu 4 real?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Family Before And After by Oilandgas1(m): 11:30pm On May 19, 2015
They should get married and produce grandchild for their mother or are they......

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Family Before And After by boluyongp(m): 11:47pm On May 19, 2015
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Family Before And After by Truckpusher(m): 12:13am On May 20, 2015
erasokafor:
I always hv one particular prayer point "that the best of my past will be the worst of my future and also I knw I will always look back at my cries n smile n never will I look back at my smiles n cry" uti family I wish u well n may I and my NL family all key in into ur blessings
Na people like una dey make Nigerian pastors dey form war lord ....smh

Everything is a prayer point attached to some abracadabra miracle that doesn't exist, God doesnt give wealth ,you were already born with a wealth above all wealth and that is your brain.Use it my friend,it's not for fancy. grin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Family Before And After by Forwetinnah: 12:32am On May 20, 2015
Sommyangel:
What is Uti

Urinary Tract Infection - UTI

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Family Before And After by Nobody: 12:37am On May 20, 2015
POG007:
Grass to Grace Story of Uti Nwachukwu's Family (Pt.1) grin

Is his "before" picture ur definition for grass?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Family Before And After by ugoezeik(m): 2:13am On May 20, 2015
Airforce1:
so innocent grin
innocent idibie?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Family Before And After by ugoezeik(m): 2:14am On May 20, 2015
rane06:
Hmm, beautiful mum, handsome sons
are their ansom lyk me n my bros? mtchewww
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Family Before And After by tirex(m): 5:03am On May 20, 2015
so Uti hair no b follow come sef. mtcew.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Family Before And After by Nobody: 5:35am On May 20, 2015
No sistas to grow up no wonda he's Gay!! Yuck

POG007:
See The "BEFORE and AFTER Photo Here as Posted By ELITE TRIBUNE

For More Hot Celebrity Gist, Click www.elitetribune.com
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Family Before And After by chokovirus: 5:55am On May 20, 2015
sugarcoconut:

#Ihafdie..Abeg no come spread ur virus 4 dis thread oo tongue

sugarcoconut, i love ur taste. just wait till i finish formatting ur system. grin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Family Before And After by erasokafor(m): 6:00am On May 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Na people like una dey make Nigerian pastors dey form war lord ....smh

Everything is a prayer point attached to some abracadabra miracle that doesn't exist, God doesnt give wealth ,you were already born with a wealth above all wealth and that is your brain.Use it my friend,it's not for fancy. grin
U can start using ur own brain by changing that awkward name "truckpusher" to sometin more pleasant
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Family Before And After by Nobody: 6:44am On May 20, 2015
THEN: innocent Uti cool

NOW: He Sabi sin pass Satan grin

Lolz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Family Before And After by macdelene(m): 7:03am On May 20, 2015
adedayoleke90:
No condition is permanent my brother............thank God for transforming the your family to a good one

Uti's family was never poor ooo. I knw them very well. They all went to good schools undecided
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Family Before And After by macdelene(m): 7:08am On May 20, 2015
POG007:
Grass to Grace Story of Uti Nwachukwu's Family (Pt.1) grin

There was no grass in their lives. They were comfortable, went to good schools,I knw that for sure. That pix was went he was very young. He is even big in that pix. If u see him wen he was in junior secondary. He was very small. He just grew up and wit additional cash. U knw the rest
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Family Before And After by Gamesmart: 7:22am On May 20, 2015
Both sons have this homosexual look and stare about them. undecided
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Family Before And After by rita25(f): 8:58am On May 20, 2015
OH BOY THIS UTI BRO SET OH...........UTI ABEG INBOX ME HIS NUM
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Family Before And After by fpeter(f): 9:46am On May 20, 2015
zeusdgrt:
U luk gud lyk seriously

tnx sir wink
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Family Before And After by BOWOTO(m): 10:46am On May 20, 2015
nuelzy:
his brother bleached..nice to know
What is your own? Nigerians must hate, this country is infected with the hate syndrome.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Family Before And After by debbydee(f): 11:09am On May 20, 2015
UTI from back in the days when he was in sapele. #iceNfresh

I remember when Uti served my friend and I ice cream at their fast food outlet.

I know say people go begin talk say he serve us ice cream no be free o we pay for am.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Family Before And After by debbydee(f): 11:14am On May 20, 2015
airsaylongcon:

They lived in Ughelli prior to that. Never knew he lived in Sapele though. He should upload pics of Ogugua, Ona and Adibeli. Whatever happened to them?

Uti lived in sapele. I know their house back then.
The mum had one fast food joint. IceNFresh.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Family Before And After by queebeediva(f): 11:58am On May 20, 2015
Thank God for hard times last only a little while only if you are determin and forcus with God all good things are possible.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Family Before And After by Bigii(m): 12:55pm On May 20, 2015
Chibuhealth:
I no say, u don dey trip for him
na so me too d die for u wink
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Family Before And After by TS2(m): 1:41pm On May 20, 2015
He looked like he would have been very annoying back then. Like those boys in school who had sharp mouths and nothing could really pain them. Then they were ready to fight when something got to them.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Family Before And After by wunderkiind(m): 1:58pm On May 20, 2015
alobam1:

Bros,Terry G kee?
bros eh na wetin dey tell me o! And u no e be lyk say dey resemble small. grin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Family Before And After by nuelzy: 5:50pm On May 20, 2015
BOWOTO:

What is your own? Nigerians must hate, this country is infected with the hate syndrome.
dis busau cow nawa oh
Re: Uti Nwachukwu's Family Before And After by BOWOTO(m): 11:10pm On May 20, 2015
nuelzy:
dis busau cow nawa oh
Child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover / Queenette Awuka, Cross River Most Beautiful Girl Releases Stunning Photos / Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.