Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover (52503 Views)

Yemi Blaq Secures Plumstead Construction Contract With Oyinbo / Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by Faithway10: 5:47am On Feb 03, 2018
Popular Nigerian Instagram celeb, Roman Goddess is now a married woman.

The curvaceous lady got married to her Dubai-based lover, last week. She captioned one of ithe photos; "Kim n Bay no do pass ds �� .. don't judge the books by it cover����"

Here are more photos...

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/dont-judge-books-by-it-cover-roman.html

6 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by Faithway10: 5:48am On Feb 03, 2018

1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by Clakyvip: 5:49am On Feb 03, 2018
Wow, hoeing to the top...This olosho work don dey pay o...���

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by olureignforever: 5:51am On Feb 03, 2018
Seriously. Lips are sealed

5 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by kokozain(m): 5:54am On Feb 03, 2018
We won't be surprise if break up happens now because nah their way I mean slay mamas

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by OneCorner: 5:57am On Feb 03, 2018
And d good girls are either in their parents home, living in the church premises, doing bournvita promo along ikeja or doing patient dog eat the fattest bone with their broke bf
Some are even on Nairaland shouting olosho since 2004

415 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:58am On Feb 03, 2018
My problem now is how many hours it will be taking this man to work on those mighty two tower building's embarassed

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by chukxie(m): 5:59am On Feb 03, 2018
Congratulations to her and her husband. Everyone deserves to be happy. Go, girl!

13 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by Ishilove: 5:59am On Feb 03, 2018
The bleaching cream didn't work on her hands.

I hope the marriage lasts. You can't hook a man through hoeing and expect him to stay because when the novelty of the huge boobs wears off, he will abandon you for greener pasture.

Or she could always renew the 'efo' she cooked for him.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by Ishilove: 6:01am On Feb 03, 2018
OneCorner:
And d good girls are either in their parents home, living in the church premises, doing bournvita promo along ikeja or doing patient dog eat the fattest bone with their broke bf
It is not just about getting married. Getting married, staying married and being happy and fulfilled in that marriage are what counts.

226 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by abouzaid: 6:11am On Feb 03, 2018
I remember this girl advertising her hoeing business online, claiming to collect hundreds of thousands for services rendered. she has hooked an Oyibo and I'm happy for her. as for me,getting married to a shameless LovePeddler advertising herself online is unthinkable.

38 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by anibirelawal(m): 6:11am On Feb 03, 2018
Congrats to her.
Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 03, 2018
Ishilove:

I hope the marriage lasts. You can't hook a man through hoeing and expect him to stay because when the novelty of the huge boobs wears off, he will abandon you for greener pasture.

Perhaps the exception is a white man..
Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by walexGodson(m): 6:37am On Feb 03, 2018
I pity d innocent guy

3 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by veekid(m): 6:59am On Feb 03, 2018
She go still fúck around ...

24 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by AuroraB(f): 7:36am On Feb 03, 2018
Haters and prophets of doom don dey gather small small grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by stinggy(m): 7:49am On Feb 03, 2018
Ishilove:

Even the 'church girls' are loosing their husbands on a daily basis, no issues if Roman Goddess looses hers cheesy

Go Roman, it's your life, your rules!

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by Mizsylviah(f): 7:54am On Feb 03, 2018
Sorry to say o buh the man looks like a dummy!!!!

27 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by madenigga(m): 8:18am On Feb 03, 2018
OneCorner:
LoL
Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by madenigga(m): 8:19am On Feb 03, 2018
Ishilove:

Bad belle is allowed

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by madenigga(m): 8:27am On Feb 03, 2018
One thing i like about Roman godess is her easy going nature. Shes nice and smiles alot unlike that Ifunmanya Thompson dats always boning her face and acting like a sadist.

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by Wesporting: 8:27am On Feb 03, 2018
I will judge your own book by it cover tongue

Most times the church goers don't easily get men to marry them.

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:27am On Feb 03, 2018
I will judge your BOOBs by it's cover (my hands) angry angry

Mizsylviah:
Sorry to say o buh the man looks like a dummy!!!!

Don't blame the guy...when you drink excess breast milk, you start looking like a baby grin

35 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by emperorAY(m): 8:29am On Feb 03, 2018
beautiful couple hope d guy drafted out a prenup all dis oloshos ehn
Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by samyyoung1(m): 8:29am On Feb 03, 2018
Ode okunrin
Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by GeoOla25(m): 8:29am On Feb 03, 2018
End time feefu
Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by Donald3d(m): 8:29am On Feb 03, 2018
Chai undecided see make up wey fit paint one room self contain grin grin
Check my signature joor , its good for your business .

4 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by FrenchWay: 8:29am On Feb 03, 2018
Such an unfortunate white man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by MrPristine: 8:29am On Feb 03, 2018
Let's join hands to make Nigeria great again, register to join the Coalition for Nigeria Movement and let's make things happen. http://www.cnmovement.org/become-a-member . ..

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover by lilfreezy: 8:29am On Feb 03, 2018
Living proof that the olosho movement pays undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her / Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event / Uti Nwachukwu's Family Before And After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.