Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Apc And Their Penchant For Destabilising Other Govts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc And Their Penchant For Destabilising Other Govts (449 Views)

Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP / Obasanjo, Yaradua, Jonathan's Govts To Account For Recovered Loot- Court / Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc And Their Penchant For Destabilising Other Govts by Kasiem2: 3:18pm On May 19, 2015
When pdp was in the centre, having noticed that Gej would be doing very fine going by his plans, the devils in apc came up with a plan of destabilising the government. The two major plans that they came up with was violence in the north and media lies in the west. This has so far proved to be successful to them. Now, fayose of ekiti state having proved to be a major threat to them, they've tried using the media to take away the grassroot from the man but it's not working and their second plan is adopting to violence with the surprise kidnapping spree going on in ekiti state now. In that same line Amaechi is boasting of drying the account of river state so that wike's government will be totally destabilised. We shouldn't be surprised to start hearing of violent cult wars in river state very soon. Apc should stop acting in this crude way for the interest of the entire country.
Re: Apc And Their Penchant For Destabilising Other Govts by temitemi1(m): 3:34pm On May 19, 2015
Apc, the assembly of EVIL MINDS! GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Re: Apc And Their Penchant For Destabilising Other Govts by tobtap: 4:51pm On May 19, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy HATERS.... SAI APC cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apc And Their Penchant For Destabilising Other Govts by Kasiem2: 5:54pm On May 19, 2015
tobtap:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy HATERS.... SAI APC cheesy cheesy
did I act like a pretender to the hate I have for apc before? I'm a proud hater of apc for now

(1) (Reply)

Which Way Nigeria, We Have Crude But Suffer To Buy Fuel. / El-rufai Vows To Go After Predecessor / I Welcome You Mr President Gmb..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.