Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa (18945 Views)

Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP / Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani / NNPC Audit Report: Apologise To Jonathan, Group Urges Sanusi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by seunfly: 2:56am On Jan 11, 2015
Governor Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa State yesterday drew the battle line between him and the state leadership of the Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAN), the group in the vanguard of a second term for President Goodluck Jonathan.

Seriake who has been locked in a power struggle with the group yesterday alleged ‘subversive tendencies’ which according to him “have almost been taken to a treasonable level.”

The governor mentioned no names in a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Daniel Iworiso-Markson, but he recently sacked his Commissioner for Local Government, Mrs. Marie Ebikake, and his special adviser, Mrs. Remi Kuku, for allegedly romancing with his detractors led by the immediate past deputy governor of the state, Mr. Werinipre Seibarugu.

The state’s TAN is firmly in the grips of loyalists of the First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, who are believed to be working hard to sack the governor or prevent him from getting a second term.

Some members of the group were said to have joined in taunting the governor at the recent traditional wedding of the president’s daughter in his Otuoke country home.

Iworiso-Markson in his statement yesterday accused the leadership of TAN in the state of causing division within the PDP.

Although the governor reaffirmed his total support and commitment to the re-election of the President, he vowed that he would not allow enemies of the state to disorganise the ongoing restoration in the state.

Dickson said that contrary to reports that he ordered his aides not to attend the president’s daughter’s wedding, he as the leader of the government and PDP, personally mobilised women and youth groups from all over the state and also led the state delegation to attend the ceremony.

He berated politicians led by Mr. Werinipre Seibarugu, Kuku and “their cohorts” for creating divisions among the women.

He said Seibarugu and co were creating division mostly to serve their own selfish interest other than promoting the genuine objectives of TAN.

He described their antics as childish and most deplorable and said their activities belie their claims of working for the success of PDP and President Jonathan in the forthcoming elections.

Dickson said while Seibarugu and his group were operating under the aegis of TAN, they rallied senior members of the previous administration in the state to engage and promote the politics of subversion and needless divisions in the state.

He said Kuku did not only create division among the women, but also displayed total disrespect for senior officials of the state government by her actions.

He said such attitude of Kuku could no longer be condoned in his government.

He said: “We want to sound a clear note of warning to all, that in the interest of peace, even as the elections draw near, that this state is bigger than every one of us and nobody, no matter how highly placed, will be spared from facing the wrath of the law, if found wanting.

“Similarly, ahead of the 2015 general elections, we warn politicians in the state to eschew every form of subversive and divisive tendencies, capable of threatening the existing peaceful, harmonious, united and conducive environment the restoration government has worked hard to put in place that has also ushered in the rapid and massive development in the state.”

He called on security agencies in the state to be alive to their constitutional roles and duties.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/dickson-accuses-pro-jonathan-group-destabilising-bayelsa/

1 Like

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by seunfly: 2:58am On Jan 11, 2015
What is happening in gej's home town?

23 Likes

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by Garrithe1st: 3:00am On Jan 11, 2015
Jona-daft till 2015..

grin

52 Likes

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by Flye: 3:01am On Jan 11, 2015
seunfly:
What is happening in gej's home town?
If you ask me, Na who I go ask?

15 Likes

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by LRNZH(m): 3:06am On Jan 11, 2015
This house of GEJ is crumbling.

I'm amazed at how a PhD holder can remain this daft after 6 years of being a President, with the exposure to the best intelligence and the chance to mingle with the best minds in the country.

His case is incurable. OBJ realised this and started singing new tunes..... After imposing humongous cluelessness on us.

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by Nobody: 3:14am On Jan 11, 2015
what is this small boy in politics even saying angry
Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by GhaliNaaba(m): 3:42am On Jan 11, 2015
Dickson should make sure GEJ is defeated in Balyelsa or else he won't be. Returned come 2016. My wise counsel.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by edo3(m): 4:04am On Jan 11, 2015
P baby go show am wetin make fowl dey shaite and no dey pee.
Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by egift(m): 4:27am On Jan 11, 2015
See what Jonathan and his wife are doing to their Home, now imagine what is hauled at Nigeria. It is just we are tough and strong, if not The Jonas would have destroyed this nation - Please don't give Jonathan and his wife another 4 years to punish Nigeria. Vote out Jonathan.

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by egift(m): 4:32am On Jan 11, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2016480_facebook20141223183521_jpegd27a04d0d05adc23a4328a264646066c

GhaliNaaba:
Dickson should make sure GEJ is defeated in Balyelsa or else he won't be. Returned come 2016. My wise counsel.

Am suspecting Jonathan OR his wife want to be Governor in Bayelsa 2015 once we kick them home. Dickson should wise up, else he will be enslaved for eternity if he looses grip. Madam and the Zoologist are very hard to be satisfied.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by brutef0rce101: 4:35am On Jan 11, 2015
What is wrong with Oga Jona lately. Everywhere just dey scatter.... ahahahahah. Anywhere there is Mama Piss, there must be trouble cheesy

42 Likes

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by egift(m): 4:41am On Jan 11, 2015

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by Jyde89: 5:11am On Jan 11, 2015
So na this muntula weh no fit keep hin house in order I go vote for!?

27 Likes

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by phlemzy: 5:33am On Jan 11, 2015
I still wonder where the name"mama Peace" came from,cos everytime that a problem pops up at state level, her name is involved.

34 Likes

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by Akshow: 6:38am On Jan 11, 2015
operation kick the clueless one back to the creeks of Niger Delta.

CHANGE

CHANGE

CHANGE

CHANGE

In Buhari and Osinbajo we trust

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by siraj1402(m): 7:11am On Jan 11, 2015
Where will this man resumed to if he never care of his attitude to those that will welcome him by May 29.I'm afraid of what will become him then.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by omenka(m): 7:12am On Jan 11, 2015
Finally, the chicken is coming home to roost!!!

10 Likes

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by TRADELYN: 7:13am On Jan 11, 2015
cool

Observing women & power very carefully...

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by darepoju(m): 7:13am On Jan 11, 2015
s
Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 11, 2015
Wtf how did my d!ck start going into politics

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 11, 2015
Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world for indeed, that's all who ever have..!!

SAIBUHARI2015

#Teamchange!!!

13 Likes

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by seedord247(m): 7:15am On Jan 11, 2015
May 29 Papa otueke and his clique will be dancing shoki to kirikiri grin

23 Likes

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by eedris07(m): 7:15am On Jan 11, 2015
Quotes from President Jonathan's speech at his
presidential campaign rally in Lagos yesterday.
“They said they will fight insecurity. When he (General
Buhari) was Head of State, did he buy one rifle for the
Nigerian soldiers?".......... No he didn't but not a single
soldier was sentenced to death for demanding better
equipments or welfare and they totally crushed
Maitatsine group without delay.
“I stand by due process. Any country that does not
respect due process is a jungle,”............... Shut up my
friend, who
ordered the siege on NASS members? Rule of law
indeed.
“They say to be strong is to jail people indiscriminately.
For 300 years. Is that where you want to go?”........... No,
to be strong is to pardon a thief who disguised in
women clothes and jumped bail all the way from UK or
to drop court charges against any thief who defected to
PDP."On the day we were celebrating the 50th
anniversary of our independence in Abuja, his group
detonated bombs that killed Nigerians and that group
is now endorsing somebody. Count me out,”.......... But
who came out to exonerate them from the attack,
saying "MEND are my people and they are not
terrorist?"“The leader of MEND is one Okah. He is
imprisoned in South Africa because the intelligence
network of South Africa and the Nigerian intelligence
circles were able to detect his plans to assassinate
me."......... Nawa o!! When did this one started? Another
slogan to gather sympathy votes, "I had no shoe part
II" released. Why waiting for 5yrs before telling us this?
“Those who say they want to take over power now have
said we have insecurity. Ask them what they did with
security funds during their tenure?".......... They use the
funds in paying TAN to blackmail opposition and used
the remaining to purchase cooking stoves and kain-
kain.“The same mouth says something from the right
and another thing from the left,”........ "Boko Haram
have infiltrated my gov't" and then later on, "I never
said BH has infiltrated my gov't."
"Under my govt, Nigerians did not queue for
fuel."......... Abeg na true?
"Our economy is the biggest in Africa because are
planning."............ Big for nothing after a rebase,
biggest economy with the highest rate of poverty,
unemployment and hunger.
"Most of you never boarded trains, now trains are
moving." ............. Moving from where to where? Kano-
Lagos takes almost 2days."My generation has failed,
but yours will take us to the moon."........... Just cool
down, we will vote you out.
"I have a lot to say but it seems people are tired.".........
Why won't we be tired by meaningless blunders? You
are just saying rubbish."I have no enemies."...........
Water!!, e no get enemy.
"We have built schools all over the country. When they
were in power, did they build even one nursery
school?"......... No, but even 20% of Nigerian students
never failed WAEC as then not to talk of 70%."Buhari
had no single woman in his cabinet."........... Did you
also have women in your cabinet? Diezesweet & co. no
be women oo!! dem don tear eyes pass all the men in
your gov't.
"Under Buhari I queued up all night to buy two tins of
milk, as a Ph.D student."........... Tahh na lie!! You were
born in 1957 while Buhari ruled between 1984-1985
when you were just 27yrs old, were you then a Ph.D
student at 27?
"I directed INEC yesterday that every Nigerian must
vote.".......... Is this man alright, didn't he know that not
all Nigerians are eligible to vote?
"I plan to create at least 2 million jobs per year."............
Come on keep quite joor, why didn't you created the
jobs?
"They want to build prisons for you but we will build
schools, we will build universities, secondary schools
and primary schools."............ Well, we know who
prisons are meant for, is GEJ afraid of something here?
President Jonathan is surely relying on the gullibility of
Nigerians to fool them more, to fool those that are
moved only by what they hear. It's high time we start
judging people by what they do and only then, we
wouldn't be fooled by what they say.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by Pangea: 7:15am On Jan 11, 2015
grin

The people of Otuoke have started rehearsing this song:

Kaabo!
Se dada lode?
Omo Jonathani,
Kaabo!
Se dada lode?

20 Likes

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by princemillla(m): 7:16am On Jan 11, 2015
No comment........ Phd Indeed, grin

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by Chiefpriest1(m): 7:16am On Jan 11, 2015
Let them fight themselves. Does anybody remember how Dickson became governor?

My people in the southwest will say the whip used against the first wife is on the hanger,waiting for the second wife. That is what has happened.

If Dickson likes let him become mama peace's official cobbler or shoe shiner, he's not getting a second term. That is if they dont even sack him the way they sacked Sylva who was also a useless governor by the way

10 Likes

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by jentlsoul: 7:17am On Jan 11, 2015
JONATHAN NEXT CAMPAIGNS SPEECH

They stole in millions, we steal in billions
They built refineries, we import fuel
They built national reserve, we squander the reserve
They buy a dollar around 100 naira, we shoot it up to 186
They jail someone for trying to travel with 1500£, my wife now carry $20 million abroad
They tarnished national image, we destroy it
They didn't promise u light, we promised and failed
They built telecommunications, we abandoned it
They caught corrupt leaders and put them in prison, we catch them and let them go
Some don't pay subsidy, some of them paid subsidy in billions, we pay in trillion
They made our soldiers win insurgence, we make them run for insurgence
They declared their asset, we don't declare our asset
They believed stealing is corruption, we outspokenly say stealing is not corruption

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by highmood(m): 7:17am On Jan 11, 2015
..." the governor reaffirmed his total support and commitment to the re-election of the President..."
this is what we call loyalty and not hypocrisy been displayed by some selfish and aggrieved politicians.
GEJ till aggrieved politicians ask for reconciliation.
Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by teemanbastos(m): 7:17am On Jan 11, 2015
i 4cee dickson working 4 GMB

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by hotgunz(m): 7:18am On Jan 11, 2015
Flye:

If you ask me, Na who I go ask?
d mata were u see so e tire were e start.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Govt Lauds Obiano On Security, Infrastructure(pic) / Buhari Nominates 3 New NDDC Board Members, Sends Their Names To Senate / 2019: No Credible Candidate Besides Buhari – Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.