Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

The Problem Of Shame - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Problem Of Shame (1005 Views)

Problem With My Wife. Could I Be The Problem Here? Help Advice / What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Problem Of Shame by tpiadotcom: 3:53pm On May 19, 2015
Shame is a big deal nowadays because it is every human's dream to be celebrated and admired by other humans.

when a person feels shame for any reason, it is generally associated with a loss of esteem hitherto enjoyed.
Re: The Problem Of Shame by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 19, 2015
Hmm....
Re: The Problem Of Shame by iamjane(f): 7:08pm On May 19, 2015
A sense of shame is a preserving ornament against our degenerate world.
Re: The Problem Of Shame by tpiadotcom: 4:28pm On May 20, 2015
Ok, true that.
Re: The Problem Of Shame by SAMBARRY: 4:33pm On May 20, 2015
Tpia my sweery because of you I had to pause the Justin beibers music video i was watching to read your thread. Chayiiii tttttttttttt for tpia grin grin grin

Tpia Iyawo coogar cheesy

coogars bae cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Problem Of Shame by tpiadotcom: 8:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
How is it that people who should have shame do not have it but instead, expect shame to be disproportionally distributed among others?
Re: The Problem Of Shame by tpiadotcom: 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
For example!

You have someone opening his mouth to describe someone's vagina , saying its smelly etc.

Where is the shame he was supposed to have been born with, that would have let him know not everything needs to exit his oral cavity.?
Re: The Problem Of Shame by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 03, 2015
I don't associate with people without Shame.
Re: The Problem Of Shame by SAMBARRY: 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin
tpiadotcom:
For example!

You have someone opening his mouth to describe someone's vagina , saying its smelly etc.

Where is the shame he was supposed to have been born with, that would have let him know not everything needs to exit his oral cavity.?
Re: The Problem Of Shame by dinachi(m): 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
@Op instead of wasting precious time on Naira land why don't you locate soap and sponge bend down and do the need full. You know you stink down there. Stop embarrassing yourself! Rotten puccy can mess up your day for real.An evil blast from there can kill! A word is enough for the wise! Clean up your rotten mess down there or loose your relationship! Some men likes to go down on their women. What happens when he jamms an atrociously reeking puccy? Aggravated Asthma and subsequent death!
Jokes apart, clean up for your own good.

2 Likes

Re: The Problem Of Shame by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
dinachi:
@Op instead of wasting precious time on Naira land why don't you locate soap and sponge bend down and do the need full. You know you stink down there. Stop embarrassing yourself! Rotten puccy can mess up your day for real.An evil blast from there can kill! A word is enough for the wise! Clean up your rotten mess down there or loose your relationship! Some men likes to go down on their women. What happens when he jamms an atrociously reeking puccy? Aggravated Asthma and subsequent death!
grin grin grin
Re: The Problem Of Shame by SAMBARRY: 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
grin grin grin
dinachi:
Re: The Problem Of Shame by tpiadotcom: 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
dinachi:
instead of me wasting my precious time on Naira land why don't I locate soap and sponge bend down and do the need full. I know I stink down there. I should stop embarrassing myself! Rotten balls can mess up my day for real.An evil blast from there can kill! A word is enough for the wise! I should clean up my rotten mess down there or loose my relationships! Some women likes to go down on their men. What happens whens she jamms an atrociously reeking penis and testicles? I will have aggravated Asthma and subsequent death!
Jokes apart, I need to clean up for my own good.
Re: The Problem Of Shame by tpiadotcom: 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
dinachi:
. . . .

^^^^typical example of what I am referring to.

how can we check the people who liked his display of madness?

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Man 'wrongly' Deported - Plead To Be Reunited With His Family / Great Lesson Of Life / What Do You Love Most About Your Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.