Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name (38217 Views)

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC / Akwa-Ibom Lawyers Drag Buhari To Court Over NDDC Appointment / Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name by Enegod(m): 6:04pm On May 19, 2015
cycline404:
Here we are again! Attention seeking lawyers!!!
grin
Re: Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name by ajalaolanr(m): 6:04pm On May 19, 2015
I did not read this 'bulls shiiiiit'.
Re: Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name by saaedlee: 6:04pm On May 19, 2015
Eya,
Re: Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name by Gboliwe: 6:04pm On May 19, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
For some Lawyers, when there is no job, just pick up a futile cause and publicize it

I tell you! This one don't have cases at all
Re: Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 19, 2015
very funny!
Re: Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name by aare07(m): 6:04pm On May 19, 2015
Lack of work
Re: Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name by jnrbayano(m): 6:04pm On May 19, 2015
grin
Re: Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name by MKO4ever(m): 6:04pm On May 19, 2015
All Lawyers are Liars
You are a Lawyer
Therefore, you are a Liar
Re: Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name by jerryjere(m): 6:04pm On May 19, 2015
Na by force the man say e no need general again give am d title wey him need nw, Nigeria lawyer na wa 4 ona ooo.
Re: Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name by mymadam(m): 6:05pm On May 19, 2015
cycline404:
Here we are again!
Attention seeking lawyers!!!...

Jobless lawyers! You had better join the trekkers!

grin Charge & bail?
Re: Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name by koolguy88(m): 6:05pm On May 19, 2015
Joblessness is affecting the lawyers
Re: Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name by phransix147(m): 6:06pm On May 19, 2015
Nonsense
Re: Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name by appini: 6:06pm On May 19, 2015
Buhari must go by his names... babaonechance included. After all he said he went to war college in America.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name by orimsamsam(m): 6:07pm On May 19, 2015
Some lawyers are hungry. Wetin concern u with what buhari want to be called. Am quite sure if he insist on general buhari. The protection seeker is goin to litter every thread with his post. Telling us how undemocratic buhari is

1 Like

Re: Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name by ajbabs(m): 6:07pm On May 19, 2015
Whoa! Buhari will vomit all he has eaten from 1983 to 1985 and most especially his pension and other entitlements from 1999 to 2015. grin Buhari will vomit all he has eaten from 1983 to 1985 and most especially his pension and other entitlements from 1999 to 2015.
Is it possible? I will keep my fingers crossed.
Re: Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name by nickyvil: 6:07pm On May 19, 2015
I waka come I waka pass
Re: Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name by temitemi1(m): 6:07pm On May 19, 2015
Nobody can take the word 'general' away from my mouth. That's who he is, the HAWKISH n DESPOTIC GENERAL grin grin cheesy. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name by ki02020(m): 6:07pm On May 19, 2015
LMAO grin wetin concern this overzealous lawyer with another man tithle......today massob treaten baba tomorrow asari dokubo next tomorrow hand shake palava....baba is trouble embarassed
Re: Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name by bigtt76(f): 6:08pm On May 19, 2015
Ewwwwww! See wetin Jonathan don cause now? All because e nor allow lawyers chop from Elections petitions now they are looking for other ways hehehehe grin so I cannot instruct my friends on how they should address me again kwanu? Issorite

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 19, 2015
Any living goat can sue any living or dead being for any worthless or valuable stuff.
Re: Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name by Damikevin(m): 6:08pm On May 19, 2015
If he maintains the title that would be shocking and unacceptable. I have been expecting him to drop the title.
Re: Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name by sademola: 6:09pm On May 19, 2015
Joblessness!!!
Re: Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name by poccahunter(f): 6:09pm On May 19, 2015
Attention seeking. Lol.
Re: Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name by BeeCool15: 6:10pm On May 19, 2015
Is this one joblessness or something else? Anyway, this is a better debate you should get into - http://thenakedconvos.com/am-i-wrong-for-wanting-an-already-made-man/
Re: Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name by Chimosky4luv(m): 6:10pm On May 19, 2015
Na by force to be called generals,like this just want public notice.......wat are there names?
Re: Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name by sophtaf(f): 6:11pm On May 19, 2015
See me see wahala o
Re: Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name by AdeniyiA(m): 6:11pm On May 19, 2015
Wetin lawyers dey do sef undecided undecided
Re: Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name by benedictac(f): 6:11pm On May 19, 2015
Na wao for some jobless people o. God forbids joblessness May I never be as jobless as this lawyer.

I thought there was right to change of name and title.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name by charly4lyf(m): 6:12pm On May 19, 2015
Wetin we no go see for this country, everybody wan show them selves. Shiooor
Re: Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name by Helkayklassic(m): 6:12pm On May 19, 2015
Who sabi this one papa now? attention seeker.
Re: Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name by AdeniyiA(m): 6:12pm On May 19, 2015
MKO4ever:
All Lawyers are Liars
You are a Lawyer
Therefore, you are a Liar
fallacy of hasty ....
Re: Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 19, 2015
Hmmm... It seems this lawyer does not have too many cases.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North / Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many / Man, Dressed As Woman Arrested In N'djamena (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.