Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West (38092 Views)

Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence / Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) / Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by Supremos: 6:33am On Nov 26, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u8OfoQ666E?si=PV3qJKXzo-DAQz3j

As I pen these words today, my heart brims with emotions so profound they transcend the scope of language. Accompanied by Bishop Denis Isizoh, the Catholic Diocese of Aguleri, I embarked on a journey of immense significance. Together, we navigated through River Niger to pay a visit to the resilient and indefatigable people of Olumbanasa in Anambra West LGA

This voyage was more than a symbolic gesture, it was a testament to my steadfast commitment to reach every nook and cranny, every soul of our beloved Anambra state. The journey was also a personal milestone as it marked my first time being transported in a Keke through the rural areas. This experience was more than just a thrilling ride, it allowed me a glimpse into the everyday life of our valued Anambra citizens.

Olumbanasa, a place once considered unreachable by my predecessors, was made accessible due to your unwavering faith and trust in my leadership. This visit, unprecedented in the annals of Anambra State, represents a historic achievement, a step no Governor before me has taken.

During my campaign, I paid special attention to the challenges facing Anambra West, particularly with regards to the access road leading to its headquarters. It remains the only Local Government without a navigable access road. Today, I am proud to report that the headquarters is undergoing a complete transformation, and the once impassable road is now under construction. This is a promise fulfilled, a testament to my resolve.

When I applied for this office, it was with a vision to bring solace to the distressed, to be a beacon of hope for the downtrodden. We stand united in our belief of 'One Anambra, One People, One Agenda'.

Our commitment to ensuring enduring peace for the people of Olumbanasa, Odekpe and Allah-Onugwa remains unshakeable. We understand that peace is the cornerstone of development. "Udo GA Chi" peace must indeed reign.

We are dedicated to establishing a primary health center powered by solar energy in the region. Furthermore, we have plans to illuminate the lives of the people of Olumbanasa with solar lighting, provide them with boreholes and rejuvenate their educational institutions.

This visit fills me with pride, and I assure you, this is but the first of many

May Anambra Continue to Succeed

CC. Soludo CFR.

https://www.facebook.com/100069540374656/posts/654572366870770/?mibextid=mna8qTP8xvtPE1tK

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by Supremos: 6:33am On Nov 26, 2023
More photos.

This is beautiful, connecting with the people.

Didn't know Anambra has island.

Lands their should be a cash cow if properly harnessed.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by Supremos: 6:33am On Nov 26, 2023
More photos

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by JASONjnr(m): 6:39am On Nov 26, 2023
This man talks alot and I've recently noticed his body language speaks good of Mr Tinubu.

I think he wants to play the same card that Wike played to gain favour by Tinubu.

I believe this lousy man will be rendered useless after his tenure as a governor.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by Absuchat(m): 6:43am On Nov 26, 2023
Always dress like MC oluomo boys.... tufiakwa

19 Likes

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by Supremos: 6:48am On Nov 26, 2023
JASONjnr:
This man talks alot and I've recently noticed his body language speaks good of Mr Tinubu.

I think he wants to play the same card that Wike played to gain favour by Tinubu.

I believe this lousy man will be rendered useless after his tenure as a governor.
political affiliation is a personal thing and choice.

Do not begrudge him on that.

Judge him base on the deliverables he had promised

135 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by Supremos: 6:51am On Nov 26, 2023
Absuchat:
Always dress like MC oluomo boys.... tufiakwa
Lol. 😂.

Which one is always dress like MC Olumo? 🤣

Well me thinks your stand on his dress sense is frivolous.

He's got choice what he wears as long as he isn't naked or nakedly dressed

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by seunmsg(m): 6:53am On Nov 26, 2023
JASONjnr:

Soludo is a very sensible and pragmatic person. At least, far more sensible than Peter Obi. He understands the need for everyone to work together for the common good of the people. He’s not a bigot who will declare religious war on others. He’s also doing his best helping the local people to get basic necessities like electricity and portable water. Things Peter Obi denied them for 8 years.

You see the way Hope Uzodinma was re-elected, that’s how Soludo will be popularly re-elected. Hate filled Folks like you who can’t see beyond your nose will be disgraced once again.

82 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by mcbreeze: 6:55am On Nov 26, 2023
I was expecting to see the road he constructed there, just a promise like a campaign period.

Visiting the town, is an achievement? He should have gone there to commission projects he did, not to shine teeth to people.

15 Likes

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by Sadwaste: 6:56am On Nov 26, 2023
JASONjnr:

💯

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by garriAndsugar: 6:57am On Nov 26, 2023
JASONjnr:

No amount of good speaking will make us forget that tinubu is a dirty power grabbing druggie.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by MrALIVE: 6:59am On Nov 26, 2023
seunmsg:

Soludo is a very sensible and pragmatic person. At least, far more sensible than Peter Obi. He understands the need for everyone to work together for the common good of the people. He’s not a bigot who will declare religious war on others. He’s also doing his best helping the local people to get basic necessities like electricity and portable water. Things Peter Obi denied them for 8 years.

You see the way Hope Uzodinma was re-elected, that’s how Soludo will be popularly re-elected. Hate filled Folks like you who can’t see beyond your nose will be disgraced once again.
your spirit always tells you that you must mention Peter Obi for you to make sense.. unfortunately that makes you look stewpid

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:05am On Nov 26, 2023
First time hearing about the community

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by JASONjnr(m): 7:12am On Nov 26, 2023
seunmsg:

I respect your thoughts but you will in turn abuse the entire Igbos when this same man gets power and begin to show his true colour in the future.

Stop calling Peter Obi in all your comments. He's staying out of your government and he's not making a fight. He obeyed the court and after he lose at the court, he has reduced his engagements. So, why are you still bittered?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by adamusuleiman1: 7:16am On Nov 26, 2023
This is the town without electricity and tarred road.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by Generalmystic: 7:57am On Nov 26, 2023
Soludo is trying Sha, but I expected more from him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by Generalmystic: 8:01am On Nov 26, 2023
seunmsg:

Must you bring Peter Obi into your comment?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by gare(f): 8:06am On Nov 26, 2023
seunmsg:

Your hatred for Obi will destroy you, when. Did he declare religious war, was Peter Obi the only governor of Anambra state? And did he tell you he neglected them, change your mind set before you destroy yourself because of hatred for one man you can never get to his class

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by ObongBassey: 8:15am On Nov 26, 2023
JASONjnr:

I tell you. He talks much and acts less.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by ObongBassey: 8:17am On Nov 26, 2023
gare:

Your hatred for Obi will destroy you, when. Did he declare religious war, was Peter Obi the only governor of Anambra state? And did he tell you he neglected them, change your mind set before you destroy yourself because of hatred for one man you can never get to his class
Don't mind that ejiot. Obi is the masquerade he usually see in his dream chasing him

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by Emyogalanya: 8:20am On Nov 26, 2023
JASONjnr:

Very true
Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by Emyogalanya: 8:21am On Nov 26, 2023
What is it with a place considered unreachable by my predesessors again ? Who is this one still Fighting
Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by ObongBassey: 8:21am On Nov 26, 2023
Generalmystic:
Must you bring Peter Obi into your comment?
I have come to conclusion that most of this Yorubas are way too terrible to associate with.
Their rabid hate for Igbo people is what's driving Sanwo olu to continue the destruction awolowo bayed for against Igbo people.

Tinubu is using sanwo olu to get at Igbos because they spearheaded a new Nigeria devoid of criminal characters like tinubu in the just concluded election

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by gare(f): 8:22am On Nov 26, 2023
ObongBassey:
Don't mind that ejiot. Obi is the masquerade he usually see in his dream chasing him

Elections are over move on, instead of using his position to ensure his party or his mentor Tinubu do the right thing he is here disturbing himself with Obi, his he too small to be made a minister? Seun whatever you call yourself make yourself useful to your party and leave Obi alone

7 Likes

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:24am On Nov 26, 2023
Man of the people..........sane people that is. 😉

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:24am On Nov 26, 2023
seunmsg:

Soludo is doing well. He’s the kind of leader we can support for president. A leader who appreciates the diversity of the country and understands the need to build bridges of friendship across all region.
True talk.

Beremx:
lol let him contest for presidency in the nearest future under APGA and we will see if you will say the same thing.
Onye iru abuo
Kindly take your reply below.....

Mynd44:

Because he might not support him due to party doesnt mean he thinks he will maje a good president.

I know PDP members who thought Obi will make a good president but cited Atiku because he is a party man and they felt the PDP structure can make much more difference than Obi.

In politics 5-1 is not 4
#Respect

seunmsg:

He will not become president on the platform of APGA the same way Peter Obi cannot become the president on the platform of LP. Regional parties cannot make anybody president in Nigeria.

If he joins APC and picks the ticket of the party, I will give him my full support. That’s how democracy works.
That I speak well of him today doesn’t mean I must vote for him against the candidate of my party.
It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable members like you on this platform.
God bless you and yours.
God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by nextBIGthing: 8:24am On Nov 26, 2023
So Because Governor is coming so they had to buy a New Keke
Can’t they just use one they have in that community already. For a ride that won’t last up to 10min
Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by Benwallt(m): 8:25am On Nov 26, 2023
Soludo is working.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by ObongBassey: 8:25am On Nov 26, 2023
gare:

Elections are over move on, instead of using his position to ensure his party or his mentor Tinubu do the right thing he is here disturbing himself with Obi, his he too small to be made a minister? Seun whatever you call yourself make yourself useful to your party and leave Obi alone
Those guys are full of bill

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:25am On Nov 26, 2023
seunmsg:

Tomorrow when he stands to contest presidency, you will remember how he used his mum for rituals

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:25am On Nov 26, 2023
God bless the Igbos, the Yorubas, the Hausa.

God bless everyone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West by marlow1962(m): 8:27am On Nov 26, 2023
After riding keke and the citizens hailing him for riding keke, he will go back home on S-class or GLS Maybach, while supporters treks back home. Now tell me is the Lord not wonderful?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Percentage Of PVC Collection By States In Picture / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" / Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.