Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,387 members, 7,812,144 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Former Miss Nigeria Sylvia Nduka To Wed Aliko Dangote, Converts To Islam? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Miss Nigeria Sylvia Nduka To Wed Aliko Dangote, Converts To Islam? (1894 Views)

Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Miss Nigeria Sylvia Nduka To Wed Aliko Dangote, Converts To Islam? by nosairabor(m): 5:57pm On May 19, 2015
The Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2011, Sylvia Nduka was rumored to be in a relationship with Africa's richest man, Aliko Dangote but the rumour no longer seems like a rumour, Lol.

The 'sizzling romance' according to online media is about to go a step further as there are speculations that wedding bell will ring anytime. Further supporting the alleged romance is that "Aliko Dangote does not have any woman in his home."

The ex-beauty queen has been recently observed with her dressing and lifestyle. According to sources, "she’s not just loving this relationship but has also agreed to the tenets of Islam by beginning to wear hijab.''

Read more + Photo here: http://nosairabor..com/2015/05/former-miss-nigeria-sylvia-nduka-to-wed.html

---
Follow us on:
Twitter/Instagram: @nosairabor
Facebook:www.facebook.com/nosairaborsblog

Re: Former Miss Nigeria Sylvia Nduka To Wed Aliko Dangote, Converts To Islam? by excellentmomma(f): 5:58pm On May 19, 2015
So dis aboki wan still chop. Hahahaha. Money is speaking sha
Re: Former Miss Nigeria Sylvia Nduka To Wed Aliko Dangote, Converts To Islam? by aristocrazzy: 5:59pm On May 19, 2015
cheesy
Re: Former Miss Nigeria Sylvia Nduka To Wed Aliko Dangote, Converts To Islam? by temitemi1(m): 6:02pm On May 19, 2015
Season of gold digger grin grin cheesy
Re: Former Miss Nigeria Sylvia Nduka To Wed Aliko Dangote, Converts To Islam? by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 19, 2015
Everly everly nah.
she must change religion .
she no go like make religion block am from chopping this giant fish
i hail ooo madam.
Re: Former Miss Nigeria Sylvia Nduka To Wed Aliko Dangote, Converts To Islam? by shakazuldadon: 6:08pm On May 19, 2015
Money Money Money....
Re: Former Miss Nigeria Sylvia Nduka To Wed Aliko Dangote, Converts To Islam? by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 19, 2015
money talks grin grin grin grin
Re: Former Miss Nigeria Sylvia Nduka To Wed Aliko Dangote, Converts To Islam? by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 19, 2015
KiidaACE:
Everly everly nah.
she must change religion .
she no go like make religion block am from chopping this giant fish
i hail ooo madam.
who no like better thing grin grin grin grin
Re: Former Miss Nigeria Sylvia Nduka To Wed Aliko Dangote, Converts To Islam? by Damikevin(m): 6:12pm On May 19, 2015
It is well ooooooo.
She change religion nobody talk, up north if you turn from Islam to Christianity, na gbege.
Re: Former Miss Nigeria Sylvia Nduka To Wed Aliko Dangote, Converts To Islam? by Damikevin(m): 6:14pm On May 19, 2015
lefulefu:

you like better thing ro the extent you change your religion for it. No be the root of all evil be that.
Re: Former Miss Nigeria Sylvia Nduka To Wed Aliko Dangote, Converts To Islam? by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 19, 2015
lefulefu:

lol,, finally ,everybody like better thing.
I don't blame her sha.
We talking aliko.
Re: Former Miss Nigeria Sylvia Nduka To Wed Aliko Dangote, Converts To Islam? by Chibuhealth(f): 6:20pm On May 19, 2015
Seriously, money na bastard!!
Re: Former Miss Nigeria Sylvia Nduka To Wed Aliko Dangote, Converts To Islam? by Young03(m): 6:25pm On May 19, 2015
Dangote never marry b4 or he won add second wife ni?
Re: Former Miss Nigeria Sylvia Nduka To Wed Aliko Dangote, Converts To Islam? by kestolove95(m): 6:30pm On May 19, 2015
Shebi na ibo girl? Even if na to convert to pegan dey are good to go since morning is involve
Re: Former Miss Nigeria Sylvia Nduka To Wed Aliko Dangote, Converts To Islam? by BabaPeace: 6:40pm On May 19, 2015
Damikevin:
It is well ooooooo.
She change religion nobody talk, up north if you turn from Islam to Christianity, na gbege.
You think say na ordinary to change religion. If na you Dangote asks you to marry am shei you no go change to pagan if he says so?
Re: Former Miss Nigeria Sylvia Nduka To Wed Aliko Dangote, Converts To Islam? by Damikevin(m): 6:42pm On May 19, 2015
BabaPeace:
You think say na ordinary to change religion. If na you Dangote asks you to marry am shei you no go change to pagan if he says so?
even if I tell my opinion you won't believe, let's leave at that.
Re: Former Miss Nigeria Sylvia Nduka To Wed Aliko Dangote, Converts To Islam? by malaria(f): 7:31pm On May 19, 2015
So this babe don chance me, kai
Re: Former Miss Nigeria Sylvia Nduka To Wed Aliko Dangote, Converts To Islam? by ireneony(f): 7:32pm On May 19, 2015
greedy womanundecided because of money she is ready to denounce Christianity and convert to Islam...

the most painful part is, she ready to be a second or third wife whatever.

smh. ...she wants to rip were she did not sow
Re: Former Miss Nigeria Sylvia Nduka To Wed Aliko Dangote, Converts To Islam? by Houseofglam7(f): 7:33pm On May 19, 2015
kestolove95:
Shebi na ibo girl? Even if na to convert to pegan dey are good to go since morning is involve

Re: Former Miss Nigeria Sylvia Nduka To Wed Aliko Dangote, Converts To Islam? by Yustash001(m): 9:42pm On May 19, 2015
Money....all the way..,

(1) (Reply)

I Have Saved 5,000 Marriages & I Am Proud Of My Career - Sex Worker / Cossy Orjiakor And Her Sexy Red Hair Take Coool Photos In Germany. / Photo: Ladies Would You Rock This Wedding Dress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.