Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) (76424 Views)

Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno / Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral / Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by joseph1832(m): 7:06am On May 20, 2015
armadeo:
this reminds me of a childhood movie

besides i don't think this story is true.
Em in devil dog the dog didn't hack people's head off, it was possess by demons.

This is different and I'm very sure that the said dog in question didn't bit that guys head of. I don't even think a Lion can rip a mans head off like that.
Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by armadeo(m): 7:47am On May 20, 2015
joseph1832:
Em in devil dog the dog didn't hack people's head off, it was possess by demons.

This is different and I'm very sure that the said dog in question didn't bit that guys head of. I don't even think a Lion can rip a mans head off like that.

Em I know devil dog didn't rip heads off I just meant the pit bull was demonic.
Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by priscaoge(f): 8:25am On May 20, 2015
joseph1832:

Lol....Lion ke? cheesy cheesy If lion catch u, u go know where Ur head dey? cheesy
Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 8:28am On May 20, 2015
That sh!!tz is so untrue! Even if a lion gets extremely angry, it can't reap off human being's head like that. . .

Someone might have done the murdering and the dogs might be trying to help the owner and caught in the act of helping him. . .

let them also check the man's body, are there bites on his body? if "NO" then i totally disbelieve! coz a dog can't just focus on the head only. . .

that news is not true at allllllllll. . .
Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by Omotayor123(f): 8:41am On May 20, 2015
OMG! Watz dis Early mormor
Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by deleskizy: 8:43am On May 20, 2015
I think the dog was just caught in the web. The dog owner was probably murdered by someone and the dog being an animal planted evidence all over itself.
Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:22am On May 20, 2015
njideoby:
Its not possible that the dog did this. Take a good look at the flesh around the neckline, it was well defined like a knife cut as opposed to a dog bite that will have been tattared. See also the cut across the head.The dog probably saw the owner lying in the pool of his blood and was trying to help him.
u spoke my mind... gracias
Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by mystery1979: 10:39am On May 20, 2015
D person na small pikin wey dog go kill,dog go only bite u,if na one on one for cage,u go use hand kill dat dog abeg
Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by Seun(m): 12:48pm On May 20, 2015
I love the intelligent skepticism showed on this thread.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 20, 2015
How can it be the dog?
The head is that of a 'white man', the body is that of a 'black man'.

How exactly does this correlate @Op?

I still want a dog, those ones that resemble wolf. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 20, 2015
Op, this is a baseless assumption, a fake one actually. The highest damage a dog can inflict is ripping off some parts of the skin, not disengage the head from the neck totally; and apart from that, the victim's body is white while his head his black. Oh, hell, the fact is so glaring Sir.
Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by holluwai(m): 1:07pm On May 20, 2015
The body and the head aren't of the same person.... Lies!
Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 20, 2015
xreal:
I heard that Pitbulls loose their memory, but this isn't possible, especially to its owner.
For real?

1 Like

Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by Deadshotz(m): 2:21pm On May 20, 2015
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by Deadshotz(m): 2:22pm On May 20, 2015
They shud sell it to calabar man asap!

1 Like

Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by Deadshotz(m): 2:23pm On May 20, 2015
Jesu! sad sad

1 Like

Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by smileysmiles(f): 2:24pm On May 20, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
How can it be the dog?

Let me introduce u ma'am to the siberian husky

1 Like

Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by Baroba(m): 5:47pm On May 20, 2015
Pits do get a bad rep for real, my cousin in New York has a pit, and he is the nicest dog you could ever meet.

No dog can rip a man's head from its body, even if na Tibetian Mastiff, the man was obviously decapitated, what the dog was doing there na another story..
Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by njideoby(f): 8:34pm On May 20, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
u spoke my mind... gracias
Don't mind the op.
Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by Isaacmacdon(m): 8:41pm On May 20, 2015
njideoby:

Don't mind the op.
Yh
Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 21, 2015
Lalasticlala, seun pls this should make front page tnx
Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by Seun(m): 9:10pm On May 21, 2015
himkers:
It's false.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by njideoby(f): 10:06pm On May 21, 2015
Seun:
It's false.
Thank God you saw it.
Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by braindamage(m): 10:18pm On May 21, 2015
Falsehood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 21, 2015
a dog will not bite it's owner on a good day
talk less of severe his head completely like that.

that dog was trying to help the already dead guy
Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by Prodeegee(m): 8:37am On May 23, 2015
Udoka89:
I know bull dogs can bite off a human hand clean off but pit bulls don't really know.besides de human neck is quite fragile.so 50 50
Lol...for ur miind abi?dyu knw what a bulldog looks like?
Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by Prodeegee(m): 8:38am On May 23, 2015
Seun:
It's false.

Very false and should bbe removed from pets section
Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by Prodeegee(m): 8:38am On May 23, 2015
himkers:

Backpage ni undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by Prodeegee(m): 8:43am On May 23, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
How can it be the dog?

Don't mind the op,
Dogs are lovely.
https://www.nairaland.com/2331316/benefits-having-dog#2331316.5
Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 9:18am On May 23, 2015
Prodeegee:

Backpage ni undecided

**ignored mode activated**
Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by Prodeegee(m): 9:53am On May 23, 2015
himkers:

**ignored mode activated**

Lol...u don vex? Me's just kidding bro
Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by benedictjohn(m): 12:40pm On May 23, 2015
priscaoge:

Seems u have dog(s)? I want to start having them around, but only those hairy ones oooo,that look so cute. I don't know what they are called.

Please where are those my niggas that keep dogs. Your contributions are needed wink wink
I guess u mean a Lhasa apso... like d one on my dp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) / The World’s oldest dog, Bobi, turns 31 years old today. / Lion Spotted At Timothy Anyiakaudu Egwuh Burial In Anambra State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.