Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero (11168 Views)

The Guy Who Created Android Has A New Phone..wait,what's That Bulge? / Hands-on Review Of Infinix Zero #thenexthero/ INFINIX X509 DISCUSSION THREAD / It Is Another Infinix Teaser: Kevlar. #thenexthero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by Sulaicsafas: 10:13pm On May 19, 2015
imagine this , let hear your view

Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by topstar80(m): 10:19pm On May 19, 2015
na #thenexthero sure pass ooo
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by topstar80(m): 10:21pm On May 19, 2015
boys don dey wait for am o....#selling phones any how just to gather money for am....I dey smell "confirm"
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by KayGold001: 10:26pm On May 19, 2015
OMG is this really possible?
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by topstar80(m): 1:41pm On May 20, 2015
Infinix do fast ooo

1 Like

Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by funkdr(m): 3:09pm On May 20, 2015
I just hope this phone complete o, am tired of changing phones.
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by topstar80(m): 3:20pm On May 20, 2015
funkdr:
abi o
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by samintegrity(m): 3:25pm On May 20, 2015
funkdr:

If only infinix Hot Note came with 2gig ram. I can categorically say there wont be a need for me to change my phone for a whole year.. Buh still am k wif my hot Note.. Till nxt yr b4 i change ham..
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by funkdr(m): 3:47pm On May 20, 2015
samintegrity:

If only infinix Hot Note came with 2gig ram. I can categorically say there wont be a need for me to change my phone for a whole year.. Buh still am k wif my hot Note.. Till nxt yr b4 i change ham..
I don't see any notable difference between 1gig and 2gig ram phones, maybe I'm not a gamer.
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by Sulaicsafas: 4:49pm On May 20, 2015
sneek image for zero 2

this is so amazing man

1 Like

Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by KayGold001: 7:52pm On May 20, 2015
funkdr:
I don't see any notable difference between 1gig and 2gig ram phones, maybe I'm not a gamer.
Then you are really missing. Although 2GB also improves the speed of the device in functioning at large
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by KayGold001: 7:53pm On May 20, 2015
samintegrity:

One cant say o , we dont really know the potential of this #Thenexthero
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by KayGold001: 7:54pm On May 20, 2015
innovation wont let you stop changing one... its always an improvement over the previous one
funkdr:
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by oloritun: 8:18pm On May 20, 2015
topstar80:
boys don dey wait for am o....#selling phones any how just to gather money for am....I dey smell "confirm"
Even girls arent left out you know...
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by oloritun: 8:19pm On May 20, 2015
Sulaicsafas:
sneek image for zero 2
Lets see this thing jawe
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by oloritun: 8:20pm On May 20, 2015
Like seriously? what planet are you from anyway...
funkdr:
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by oloritun: 8:21pm On May 20, 2015
Learnt the launching is 28 of this month, so 8 days to gooooo.
topstar80:
Infinix do fast ooo
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by oloritun: 8:21pm On May 20, 2015
Does anyone have an idea about the colors available?
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by KayGold001: 8:23pm On May 20, 2015
This one am just seeing red for leak image am scared o
oloritun:
Does anyone have an idea about the colors available?
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by maxibrainz: 8:24pm On May 20, 2015
The next hero battery is not up to 4000mah so no need to change phone
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by oloritun: 8:26pm On May 20, 2015
The phone looks slim and straight... Rulers no longer needed in class Infinix phones do the trick wink kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by KayGold001: 8:30pm On May 20, 2015
if i were you i wont be too sure...
maxibrainz:
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by funkdr(m): 8:48pm On May 20, 2015
oloritun:
Like seriously? what planet are you from anyway...
I've used at least 2diff 2gig ram, nothing spectacular from 1gig ram phones, though a little faster.
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by funkdr(m): 8:55pm On May 20, 2015
KayGold001:
innovation wont let you stop changing one... its always an improvement over the previous one
that's it, "innovation", my own case is disturbing, I'm so addicted my brother.
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by oyemprince: 9:31pm On May 20, 2015
Infinix so far haven't made a single color for a device it's always beautiful attractive colors
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by oyemprince: 9:31pm On May 20, 2015
maxibrainz:
You will be shocked when you see features that will Wao you...
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by oyemprince: 9:33pm On May 20, 2015
oloritun:
Even girls arent left out you know...
lol Na everyone Sabi better thing na
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by oyemprince: 9:34pm On May 20, 2015
oloritun:
The phone looks slim and straight... Rulers no longer needed in class Infinix phones do the trick wink kiss
Yeah, works fine for me too
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by oyemprince: 9:37pm On May 20, 2015
funkdr:
I've used at least 2diff 2gig ram, nothing spectacular from 1gig ram phones, though a little faster.
You might not note the difference since you aren't really a gamer. But the diff is clear especially in the case of multitasking
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by KayGold001: 11:43am On May 21, 2015
7 days to go... #anticipating
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by akocce(m): 8:42pm On May 21, 2015
Honestly, I'm tired of these chinese phone makers releasing a Flagship every 3 months or so... Why can't they just make a phone with best available items and still leave enough room 4 improvements thru updates? Dey keep flooding the market with eye candy that are really jst substandard... I think Gionee is much better in that regard... But, personally d tecno R7 is an all time favorite, very good specs and durable as well! Jst my thought...
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by oyemprince: 8:55pm On May 21, 2015
akocce:
Honestly, I'm tired of these chinese phone makers releasing a Flagship every 3 months or so... Why can't they just make a phone with best available items and still leave enough room 4 improvements thru updates? Dey keep flooding the market with eye candy that are really jst substandard... I think Gionee is much better in that regard... But, personally d tecno R7 is an all time favorite, very good specs and durable as well! Jst my thought...
Na so my guy. But the truth is they are innovative, the listen to our complain and suggestion and use it to create an improvement... yeah you right releasing devices shouldnt be too close though.

My opinion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo / Nokia 5330 Mobile Tv Edition(opinions) / Glo Midnight Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.