Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Do I Need To Consume A Non-training Days? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do I Need To Consume A Non-training Days? (295 Views)

How To Consume Slimming Tea For The Best Results / You Must Consume A Sufficient Amount Of Protein / Top 10 Cancer Causing Foods We Consume Regularly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need To Consume A Non-training Days? by sharabkhulli: 10:54pm On May 19, 2015
Do I need to consume a non-training days?
As I always say, it depends on the type of training, the intensity and the number of days that we are training. Personally, I recommend also consume holidays but in this case if we can not make a bit smaller around eating 2-5g.

Ripped Muscle X
You must be consumed in juice or foods that lead to insulin to improve the absorption and utilization?
This is one of the things that you ask me about creatine is concerned. No, no need to take it with food that causes insulin, the absorption of creatine in water fairly good, being above 92%.

http://www.supplementsecure.com/ripped-muscle-x/

(1) (Reply)

Information / The Best Oil For All Your Cookings-(coconut Oil)health Benefits / Port Harcourt; An Epitome Of Dingy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.