Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN (38136 Views)

PHOTO: 33 Million Twitter Users' Passwords Stolen / Nigerian Active Twitter Users Thread / For Twitter Users Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by ghostdvirus(m): 11:44pm On May 19, 2015
adeekiti:
Mtn is a fraud , they deduct 20 , 50naira everyday without any reason .. Yahoo yahoo network cheesy
I thought it's only me

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by Segadem(m): 11:44pm On May 19, 2015
ok
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by Tundecool(m): 11:44pm On May 19, 2015
& their customer care service is........... WORSE!!!
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by hamaworld(m): 11:45pm On May 19, 2015
Y
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by searider(m): 11:45pm On May 19, 2015
Text YOR to 33242 to receive calls in Yoruba language. MTN for goodness sake am not even a yoruba guy.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by ikorodureporta: 11:46pm On May 19, 2015
Last wk, they hijacked my nokia browser & forced me to dload theirs...
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 19, 2015
ghostdvirus:

I thought it's only me
u know how much dey make everyday by defrauding people? Well God gi judge dem
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 19, 2015
What more can I say?! It is from Xenophobic Zululand! angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 19, 2015
abdulskulboy:
MTN useless network...
God go punish You
u...u just dey vex......lol!!!
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 19, 2015
......OK cry

am here to read comments ,,,,, Hit like if you're here for same reason

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by shamecurls(m): 11:51pm On May 19, 2015
Mtn be like boko haram are having meeting ryt now text 222888009 to 131 to listing to wat they are saying for 100 naira ‪#‎WhyIsMtnAfraid‬

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by ikorodureporta: 11:53pm On May 19, 2015
'What happened to PDP....' infact, flesh & blood dd nt reveal ths to u!
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by Seuncoded(f): 11:53pm On May 19, 2015
Naa Mr Ogun go Kill You #SAYNO TO #MTN WE no Want You Againnnn.......

Just Wait Till i becum My Country President You will c what i will Cn do idiotic network ....

Now introduce Stupied cheat to Tease Us
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by baybeeboi: 11:58pm On May 19, 2015
#MTN.......Nigeria's best network anytime anyday.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by dozymars(m): 11:58pm On May 19, 2015
MTN is an unfriendly network. Most Nigerians dont like them.

There is an atmosphere of dislike about them.

They exhibit the southafrican nature in their business- So unfriendly and looking for how to take it hard on subscribers
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by tellwisdom: 11:58pm On May 19, 2015
AgentPierce:
The tide is turning against them undecided undecided

For your mind, you don set your house..sad....U hang 26 inches t.v and two speaker...immediately, u took to camera

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by yomzzy(m): 11:59pm On May 19, 2015
Mtn grin
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by Truckpusher(m): 11:59pm On May 19, 2015
Useless network, I stopped using it since 2009.

In fact Government should come up with policies that would force mobile service providers to pay customers for all the harassment and time wasting caused by their useless unsolicited messages and voice recorded call.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by dewstar: 11:59pm On May 19, 2015
1hr to get through to mtn customer care.

**Nigeria, country of complainers . Funny enough, 90 percent of people complaining are probably doing so with an mtn sim.**

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by Razak5(m): 12:00am On May 20, 2015
Dranatomy:
They wanna continue with the xenophobia?
Ouch! now, that's below the belt...
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by Truckpusher(m): 12:02am On May 20, 2015
sammieguze:
'I saved my best fart for mtn office'

That made me laff. A change frm the past one week.

God knows i love my mtn except for their constant useless messages though
That talk cracked me up so badly .

grin
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by naturalwaves: 12:04am On May 20, 2015
Mtn is a very useless network I must say. Last month, I subscribed for data plan ( night plan) + 1.5g daytime . Till it expired, I couldn't do anything meaningful with it even plain sites like nairaland and google takes ages to load and you can never use it to download, sometimes, the upload rate is always reading betwen 0 to 20kbps. Can you imagine? Their customer service is so useless and and those agents don't know anything and can never profer any solution to a problem, the only thing they know how to say is....we are sorry for the inconvenience okay? Even the engineers at the service centres don't know jack. Till the data plan expired, I was able to load google 6 times and nairaland 4 times and that was all. This same useless Mtn made me lose out in the last online competition as I couldn't load my answers till the time elapsed. When I laid my hands on an Etisalat modem, I couldn't believe my eyes....it was reading up to 1Mbps and even more and the speed was just too much. Etisalat is far better.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by francizy(m): 12:08am On May 20, 2015
MTN the biggest fraud of our time!

You can't blame them tho. Nigeria offers the world a very loyal market. Loyal to a fault. Loyal to the extent that once your business, product or services has captured them, even if you dish out shîts to them afterwards, they swallow with pride.

I use MTN and the only reason being that it's my main number. I stopped recharging the useless line for over a year now and I've been using Glo and Airtel till like recently.

The most annoying thing about the network is their lack of regard for customers. Your customers pay for their services yet you turn their lines to and advert bank. You load people's phones with 7-15 messages per day. To worsen the whole thing, you call with multiple numbers (like carrying out permutations to arrive at the numbers) such as: 4501, 4031, 4051, etc.

Funny enough even if this twitter campaign continues from now till next year, they won't quit annoying their customers because their main customers are those politicians and wealthy businessmen. Therefore, these tweeps are just humming.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by Lordave: 12:09am On May 20, 2015
stlarry001:
#y is mtn whipping my mb any time i visit this blog for inspirational and educative post

www.academicmerit..com
And you come post the blog here, na make we visit am make dem wipe our data too

You must be very heartless

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by macino1(m): 12:09am On May 20, 2015
Can't remenber the last time i recharged my MTN line. had to turn it to receiving calls only (Answering machine). Simpling do my calls with other line
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by Nobody: 12:09am On May 20, 2015
I save my fart for mtn
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by omoadeleye(m): 12:12am On May 20, 2015
una too should stop cheating them, when you all find some loopholes to hack their data so you can browse for free, so tell me the best revenge you want from them? so they they too will use all the possible means to inconvenient you of your credit by charging unsolicited charges,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by Nobody: 12:15am On May 20, 2015
PDP
MTN
DSTv
Shoprite
Protea

In that order they shall fall in 2015/16

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by fleezytran(m): 12:16am On May 20, 2015
Click LIKE if u won't miss MTN if blown away by the wind of change, click SHARE if u still like dem partially even though u ain't satisfied. Let's see how many people really hate emptyN

This have showed me we are just complaining but we can't let go of them. Chikena... Nigerians can like to manage.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by ctosin12: 12:16am On May 20, 2015
Dy are like dvls. Dem go gv u 1 tin.. Dm go clect am 10times bk...without remdy.. Just lukin 4 a way to ruin dm.. .without remedy
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by IamforGod: 12:16am On May 20, 2015
I. Just port to glooo.

Sai glo
Say nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Things Everyone Hates About Whatsapp / VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? / All About P5 Mini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.