Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

All About P5 Mini - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All About P5 Mini (37958 Views)

Gionee P5 Mini And Tecno W3 / How To Off Data In Gionee P5 Mini / The New Gionee P5 Mini Smartphone || Features & Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

All About P5 Mini by Tosinadigun23: 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
I needed a android phone that was a low end... and i got a gionee p5 mini....
i dont regret it
Re: All About P5 Mini by trendingfola: 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
Tosinadigun23:
I needed a android phone that was a low end... and i got a gionee p5 mini....
i dont regret it
i totally agree, its not on the high side but i totally get the phone..
Re: All About P5 Mini by thismediagirl: 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
trendingfola:
it also has colours as black, white and blue... whichever that tickles your fancy.

1 Like

Re: All About P5 Mini by passblack: 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
thismediagirl:
it also has colours as black, white and blue... whichever that tickles your fancy.
bringing three different colours is really nice, at least it gives the end user a choice to pick from.
Re: All About P5 Mini by jantan: 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
Besides the colour choice I really like the chameleon function.
Re: All About P5 Mini by jeweson: 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
jantan:
I saw that function BT don't know how it works
Re: All About P5 Mini by jantan: 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
jeweson:
I saw that function BT don't know how it works
it's a function dat let's you pick colours from the rear or front camera, then colour ur phone with it. That's as a theme
Re: All About P5 Mini by passblack: 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
jantan:
that mode is great. At least you dont have to rely on the default phone theme, u can just customize yours with the chameleon mode.
Re: All About P5 Mini by jeweson: 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
jantan:
it's a function dat let's you pick colours from the rear or front camera, then colour ur phone with it. That's as a theme
wow that's so cool. I should try DAT out.
Re: All About P5 Mini by jeweson: 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
BT the phone camera is quite cool despite its a low end phone. It still cool in terms of quality.
Re: All About P5 Mini by passblack: 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
as per camera, the face beauty mode is quite awesome, at least u can change the appearance of the picture and making the pic look more real or rather beautiful.
Re: All About P5 Mini by passblack: 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
as per camera, the face beauty mode is quite awesome, at least u can change the appearance of the picture and make the pic look beautiful.
Re: All About P5 Mini by jantan: 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
passblack:
as per camera, the face beauty mode is quite awesome, at least u can change the appearance of the picture and make the pic look beautiful.
na those girls go like all those face beauty mode stuff. After Dem snap finish Dem go commot those black spot wen dey their face.
Re: All About P5 Mini by passblack: 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
for the camera, the filter mode is quite cool, manipulating pictures and changing picture colour.
Re: All About P5 Mini by jeweson: 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
Speaking of low end phone the Gionee p5 mini has a large memory. Compared to other low end phones.
Re: All About P5 Mini by Debbiedavid: 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
jeweson:
Speaking of low end phone the Gionee p5 mini has a large memory. Compared to other low end phones.
the chameleon is much more than changing themes... it allows your personalize your phone making it a part of your identity
Re: All About P5 Mini by Debbiedavid: 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
passblack:
thats part of its aesthetic appeal... you dont have to go to a photo studio before you capture the epic moments that happen in your life
Re: All About P5 Mini by Debbiedavid: 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
jeweson:
thats true, just because you pay less doesnt mean you cant keep up with happenings in the wprld
Re: All About P5 Mini by Debbiedavid: 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
jantan:
na those girls go like all those face beauty mode stuff. After Dem snap finish Dem go commot those black spot wen dey their face.
bros, please o!!! dont u have black spots... dont make it all about girls..
Re: All About P5 Mini by passblack: 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
Debbiedavid:
thats part of its aesthetic appeal... you dont have to go to a photo studio before you capture the epic moments that happen in your life
its like having a mini photoshop on you phone.
Re: All About P5 Mini by Debbiedavid: 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
trendingfola:
it just proves you dont have to pay a ridiculous amount before you use a smartphone..

1 Like

Re: All About P5 Mini by jantan: 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
Debbiedavid:
bros, please o!!! dont u have black spots... dont make it all about girls..
nope I don't have at all. And it's all about girls.
Re: All About P5 Mini by Debbiedavid: 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
passblack:
its like having a mini photoshop on you phone.
exactly the closer the better..
Re: All About P5 Mini by passblack: 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
Debbiedavid:
it just proves you dont have to pay a ridiculous amount before you use a smartphone..
it proves you dont have to pay a ridiculous amount before you can use a very good smartphone.
Re: All About P5 Mini by Debbiedavid: 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
passblack:
bringing three different colours is really nice, at least it gives the end user a choice to pick from.
no more monopoly.. besides you get get a phone cover thats if u have kids...
Re: All About P5 Mini by passblack: 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
Debbiedavid:
no more monopoly.. besides you get get a phone cover thats if u have kids...
how
Re: All About P5 Mini by jantan: 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
The phone is cool, slik and light. Most student in my school are buying the phone. Even for a low end phone the battery durability is really cool.
Re: All About P5 Mini by trendingfola: 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
Debbiedavid:
yea...companies have realised that
Re: All About P5 Mini by trendingfola: 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
....am so loving it.. grin grin
Re: All About P5 Mini by trendingfola: 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
i was even suprised to know it also has a mood card ... at least peeps that care about you can also share your feelings and encourage you...
Re: All About P5 Mini by trendingfola: 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
Debbiedavid:
true talk... considering that am a student and that i need a smartphone for assignments, news and most of all entertainment..
Re: All About P5 Mini by jantan: 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
trendingfola:
true talk... considering that am a student and that i need a smartphone for assignments, news and most of all entertainment..
the phone is quite handy for student. It's affordable., slik, cool and it has style.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Airtel 4.5GB For N200 & 22.5GB For N1,000, Everyone Is Now Eligible- See Steps / Which Smartphone Is Best For The Price Range N18,000 - N23,000? / Top 3 Smartphone Brands Making Waves In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.