Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity (33238 Views)

Oluwatobi Adesina, Femi Adesina's Son Who Is A Pilot At Arik Air (Photos) / "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media / EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by Texcoco(m): 7:57am On May 20, 2015
So thieffnubu's undercover media henchman finally gets his pay off.....Kudos.
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by coreseam: 8:01am On May 20, 2015
theV0ice:

He's a very calm and articulate person. Not garrulous at all. I think he's even a conservative christian.....heard sometime ago that he attends Deeperlife church. (this isn't an addition to his CV o...for those eager to misunderstand me)

He's a very wise choice in my estimation if it turns out to be confirmed.
but Abati is also conservative nah
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by adedapa(m): 8:01am On May 20, 2015
Good, but GMB should be moderate in his recruitment. He should end the era of many special advisers, senior advisers, personal assistant, etc. God bless Nigeria!
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by Halaz(m): 8:02am On May 20, 2015
GMB is the mannnn ,GMB is the hoppppe, GMB is the only one that can oppresses those who eats the bread of sorrow. oh my baba Buhari masugudusugudu. sai Baba Buhari.....!!!! "'/'??'/*
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by coreseam: 8:04am On May 20, 2015
ceejay80s:
When will he appoint fashola as minister of nepa ?
I don tire to stay for darkness
NEPA don finish me for here.
I too tire for them
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by LKO(m): 8:07am On May 20, 2015
Beremx:
Impressive!

My President knows how to choose the finest from the lots.

Congrats to Mr Femi Adesina.

Mr Femi will teach Doyin OmoAle Okupe how to do be a SA to the President on Media and Publicity.

Lalasticlala

Its Reuben Abati that is SA to GEJ on media and publicity. Doyin Okupe is SA on public affairs. Duplication of duty and mere waste of scarce resources.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by tunex23: 8:09am On May 20, 2015
Appointing a Media practitioner in their field is a very wise choice! Kudos to baba
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:09am On May 20, 2015
Lol, only in Nigeria ooo. person wey never enter power they appoint, guys get real, too many fake appointments, apc brings ministerial list, Obasanjo brings list and this get appointed, GMB can't appoint anybody for now until he is sworn in, we are so anxious for things we act like we are illiterates who don't understand the rule of law, it's like GMB finally in and someone says Former president Jonathan appoints this and sacks this.....
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by tunex23: 8:10am On May 20, 2015
LKO:

Its Reuben Abati that is SA to GEJ on media and publicity. Doyin Okupe is SA on public affairs. Duplication of duty and mere waste of scarce resources.
well said
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by Beremx(f): 8:11am On May 20, 2015
LKO:

thanks for the correction. I even got confused who is who? Aren't they both doing the same thing?

Smh
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by opatzy(m): 8:15am On May 20, 2015
agarawu23:
GMB knows best. he will not disappoint us with his cabinet choice.

in GMB I trust cheesy

E for better well well if Na God you Trust because na Him put GMB there.
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by mohisi: 8:17am On May 20, 2015
I like that may God bless u GMB is d right man 2 tell us 2 d promise land
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by hadura29(m): 8:18am On May 20, 2015
theV0ice:

cheesy cheesy

I think he has forgotten....we need to remind him cheesy

Let me give you his number.... So that you can remind him....
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by lonelydora: 8:18am On May 20, 2015
arewafederation:

What is wrong with GMB? Isn't he supposed to islamize Nigeria? angry

You dey mind Nigerians and their fish brains.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by bettercreature(m): 8:21am On May 20, 2015
I saw it coming Adesina is a die hard APC supporter
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by Day11(m): 8:22am On May 20, 2015
Congratulations to Femi Adeshina.

Meanwhile

Sai Buhari, Nigerians loves you
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by azpekuliar: 8:23am On May 20, 2015
Beremx:

... Mr Femi will teach Doyin OmoAle Okupe how to do be a SA to the President on Media and Publicity.

That's Reuben Abati. Doyin Okupe is the Senior Special Assistant to GEJ on Public Affairs.
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by agarawu23(m): 8:24am On May 20, 2015
opatzy:

E for better well well if Na God you Trust because na Him put GMB there.
anyhow bro
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by Nobody: 8:25am On May 20, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
You again? And don't baby me. I know Mr Femi Adesina will do an excellent job. Tongue out to you.
angry angry angry
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by VISTIN(m): 8:25am On May 20, 2015
I'm happy for him. Changing to competence. I hope he'll always tell us the truth about this in-coming administration.
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by Roric: 8:28am On May 20, 2015
theV0ice:

cheesy cheesy

Fools.............!
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by Nobody: 8:31am On May 20, 2015
Femi has always been my best Nigerian journalist. A Friday never pass if I didn't read his write up. I'm sure he wouldn't disappoint.
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by Nobody: 8:31am On May 20, 2015
Actually, both roles are completely different.
LKO:

Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by Roric: 8:31am On May 20, 2015
lonelydora:

You dey mind Nigerians and their fish brains.

Na your family & generation yet unborn get fish brain.
Thunder fire all of una wen dey comment negatively on this matter.
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by Burger01(m): 8:39am On May 20, 2015
arewafederation:

What is wrong with GMB? Isn't he supposed to islamize Nigeria? angry
Lol. Don't mind political rumor-mongers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by ki02020(m): 8:40am On May 20, 2015
Caseless:
gbam! This is the question I have been looking for. I wonder the motive behind his appointment.

As in sometimes one need to ask his/herself what kind of game is politics angry
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by Burger01(m): 8:41am On May 20, 2015
theV0ice:

cheesy cheesy

Baba would tell you 'thank you but I've made my choice oo' cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by Savanahtimes: 8:41am On May 20, 2015
Femi Adesina as editor of The Sun Newspaper approved @GovAyoFayose death wish add on @MBuhari & may end up being his Spokesperson Issokay!
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by docadams: 8:43am On May 20, 2015
Beremx:
thanks for the correction. I even got confused who is who? Aren't they both doing the same thing?

Smh

Beremx, Beremx, Unhhhhh! Still trying to get my orientation with this moniker. I dislike checking profiles.

@topic: GEJ has so many aides on publicity, official and unofficial, eg, Abati, FFK, Okukpe, Asari, PEJ, Aribisala, Fayose, Clark, barcanista, Wike, et al. No co-ordination. Hence the cacophony of discordant voices from the Presidency like the tower of Babel. The result, of course, was the implosion and the resultant free fall into the bottomless abyss of political oblivion of the GEJ contraption.
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by SweetSoup(m): 8:47am On May 20, 2015
barcanista:
Actually, both roles are completely different.
Pls tell us d difference..
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by emthan: 8:53am On May 20, 2015
All for reducing the cost of governance. Watching and hopeful
Re: Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity by Impecca(m): 8:57am On May 20, 2015
sunkymike:
Well, I trust Baba's judgement so there is no need to worry. The guy sef no go wan disappoint.
You won't worry even if he appoints shekau SSA because na baba's judgment. smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Loses International Appointment As Ambassador-at-Large of IHRC / Adamawa Becomes First Northern State To Support VAT Reform / Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.