Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

8 Reasons Why You Should Not Believe In God. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Believe In God. (3259 Views)

Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God / Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Why Don't Scientists Believe In God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Believe In God. by TheFilmmaker: 9:17am On May 20, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

As usual, they come up empty. Their pathetic world-view is hinged upon that which they detest.

Would you kindly expatiate on his world view? Do you ever use your brain at all? Or are you so scared of reality?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Believe In God. by Nobody: 9:22am On May 20, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

Would you kindly expatiate on his world view? Do you ever use your brain at all? Or are you so scared of reality?
I concur I am brainless. My doctors have told me it isn'y worth feeding to chickens. Prove to me you do not suffer from this same ailment. Attempt to answer the questions I posed.
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Believe In God. by TheFilmmaker: 9:24am On May 20, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

I concur I am brainless. My doctors have told me it isn'y worth feeding to chickens. Prove to me you do not suffer from this same ailment. Attempt to answer the questions I posed.

I answered all of them. Tell me you didn't get it...

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Believe In God. by lerumoss(f): 11:16am On May 20, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

Now listen, bad things has always been happening and will always happen. That your religious scare tactic will not work. I'm way matured and evolved to sieve your religious bullshit, OK?

Instead of you gullible religionists to refute my claims, you're here spewing useless rhetoric.

Someone - anyone - should refute my claims and have a sane discussion, not the overused cliche of nonsense that you people have no idea of...

Oh well, Nairaland is filled with kids who can differentiate reality and delusions.

one million likes for yu.

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Believe In God. by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 20, 2015
He doesn't exist, yet you dedicate some good time to write about Him. grin
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Believe In God. by onetrack(m): 9:14pm On May 20, 2015
Gaborone:
He doesn't exist, yet you dedicate some good time to write about Him. grin

Christians have done the same.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Believe In God. by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 20, 2015
onetrack:

We have good reasons to do so: we believe He exists, and more than that, He is life to us.
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Believe In God. by johnydon22(m): 10:08pm On May 20, 2015
Gaborone:

We have good reasons to do so: we believe He exists, and more than that, He is life to us.

Lol ... thats great...

You believe with FAITH right?

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Believe In God. by Ultimate001: 9:26am On May 22, 2015
onetrack:

Christians do it because they believe He does exist. If He really does not exist, you should av ignored Him rather thank indirectly creating the awareness of His existence... Wat u dn't knw is dat d more u atheists challenge God's existence, the more real He becomes to us and closer we draw to Him...please invest your time and writing prowess in profitable things. God bless you today!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Number 23 - The illuminati Code / Reply To Julie By Gideon Odoma / Paul Kurtz - The Great Public Intellectual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.