Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,021 members, 7,845,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' (29950 Views)

From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati / The Man Who Sat On The Tor Tiv’s Throne– Reuben Abati / Reuben Abati: Who Would Ever Think Edwin Clark Would Publicly Disown Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by cirmuell(m): 9:42am On May 20, 2015
datguru:
I can't wait to start bashing the Daura President come may 29th, its gonna be fun. Let's see the miracles he promised.

Let's I forget,

1 USD to 1 NGN
turns out you're the dullard around here, it's LEST...ode, guru kor learner ni undecided mtcheew.
Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by dannewlife(m): 9:51am On May 20, 2015
jbkomo:
Femi Adesina is a respected seasoned journalist. His leadership stlye has bn a enviable one. One just hope he wont end up like d ruben abbati and segun adeniyi
m

Congratulations to him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by Nobody: 9:51am On May 20, 2015
supersuave pls kindly vote ur gurl maureensylvia for miss nl, thnks in anticipation
Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by Bimpe29: 9:52am On May 20, 2015
His image maker. I wish him a successful tenure in office.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by Nobody: 9:55am On May 20, 2015
hijodedios kindly vote maureensylvia for miss nl sir and cc: NlJega thnks
Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by Nobody: 9:55am On May 20, 2015
The APC newspapers r coming up.
We expect some from premium times n Sahara reporters.
Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by neyopumpn(m): 10:03am On May 20, 2015
RoyalRoy:
Lol.

Same dude that was giving silly explanations on why they published the "death advert" of Fayose.

Buhari is definitely not a vengeful person.

Kudos to the President-Elect.

Politics without bitterness!!!

Don't get it twisted, Tinubu owns SUN newspaper. They are his stalwarts . . . Gen gen

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by pholar(m): 10:10am On May 20, 2015
You all can reach Femi Adesina. Here's his official email address: kulikuli@yahoo.com.
Thank me later
Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by ochestraone(m): 10:17am On May 20, 2015
SurePresident:
Buhari is a very intelligent Leader. The quickest and the easiest way to be perpetually finished is to try to belittle the Yorubas. Jonathan was successful till he was pushed by the igbos to say "who is Obasanjo?", disregard the Yorubas at your own peril.
It should be noted that precisely 3 years ago on this same great Forum, my friend frantically tried to pacify and appease igbos who were generally known to be nefariously abusive towards the wonderfully accommodating and ever focused Yorubas. Rather than change, just like the devil that can never be appeased they grew worse to the extent that some gullible Yorubas stated seeing themselves as low self-esteemed beings. Thank GOD for our American based colleagues that called our attention to the effect of this evil, Yorubas Youths came together world-wide on Internet. We discussed and discovered that by an immeasurably far height and advancement (academically, mentally, Spiritually, financially, technologically) Yorubas are better and by far greater than igbos.

This is so true!
my brother almost all the igbo are living fine
Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by omazus: 10:26am On May 20, 2015
Femi is definitely among the best of the best. The right man for the job. He has been consistent over the years in his defence of Buhari in his Daily Sun Column. That consistency even when others were saying something else is the real mark of a true man. Femi Adesina, I reckon you to be a masses man. Please do not disappoint the masses. Congratulations to you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by Nobody: 10:27am On May 20, 2015
RoyalRoy:
Lol.

Same dude that was giving silly explanations on why they published the "death advert" of Fayose.

Buhari is definitely not a vengeful person.

Kudos to the President-Elect.

Politics without bitterness!!!
I tell you
Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by philips70(m): 10:27am On May 20, 2015
PassingShot:
What's the difference between this thread and this one https://www.nairaland.com/2325130/buhari-appoints-femi-adesina-special which is also at the fp?

The only difference is joblessness on a MOD's part.
Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by mustymatic(m): 10:42am On May 20, 2015
datguru:
I can't wait to start bashing the Daura President come may 29th, its gonna be fun. Let's see the miracles he promised.

Let's I forget,

1 USD to 1 NGN
See English....who's the dullard now? LET'S we see smiley
Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by vislabraye(m): 10:51am On May 20, 2015
caesarjayjay:
With just over a week to the swearing in of Nigeria's President-Elect, Muhammadu Buhari it appears he has already made his first major appointment. Reports this morning have it that all is set for the announcement of Femi Adesina as the special adviser on media and publicity to the new president.
Adesina is currently the managing director and editor in chief of the Sun newspapers.
Dear readers, what do you know about Femi Adesina?

http://www.austinaija.com/2015/05/muhammadu-buharis-first-appointment.html

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-appoints-femi-adesina-special-adviser-on-media-and-publicity/209785/

I thought i was seeing Femi Aribisala
Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by sammhi(m): 11:14am On May 20, 2015
truth be said...I hope Adesina wont be Abati..because Abati is awful..cant remember one thing he did..in fact he failed completely....
He is why GEJ is so unpopular..no activity..he only responds..not proactive .could not carry his press guys along ..no wonder GEJ lost..too many dead wood around the man and Abati is foremost.
Adesina wont be Abati...
segun Adeniyi even tried
Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by VanOmiyale: 11:19am On May 20, 2015
I laugh when I hear people criticise Reuben Abati and others before him
These guys are paid to cover up inadequacies of government to the public by sweet talk and you expect them to do the opposite of what they are employed to do. Femi Adesina will not be different.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by Babaji111(m): 11:23am On May 20, 2015
I don't know him well but he looks decent and handsome. Congrats in advance, sir!

It is interesting to note that most APC members are looking good - including their women. Nigeria will be beautiful and great, I guess.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by PStacks(m): 11:43am On May 20, 2015
I love that Femi Adeshina guy, Buhari shouldn't Hesitate. He's professional and very thorough.

He's a perfect round peg in a perfect round hole.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by yomzzy(m): 12:44pm On May 20, 2015
Congrats to him..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by banki(m): 12:55pm On May 20, 2015
Texcoco:
For months if not years Adesina and his co-yoruba writers in the Sun had railed against GEJ's regime while turning a blind eye to Buhari's antecedents,precedents and his corrupt associates, one cannot fail to observe the thieffnubu connection in the propaganda machine that is jagbajantis stranglehood on South west media axis...tis good he is chosen to head Buhari's propaganda apparatus,let us see the rot he is made of...

the sun I a well known media outfit.... ownd by DR ORJI UZO KALU... the sun has been on of the most consistant bashers of Gen buhari.... stop the hate BUHARI IS YOUUR PRESIDENT ELECT

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 20, 2015
So he didnt see all these propagandist Editors in PUNCH , SAHARA REPOTERS and PREMIUM TIMES grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by ayindejimmy(m): 2:28pm On May 20, 2015
jbkomo:
Femi Adesina is a respected seasoned journalist. His leadership stlye has bn a enviable one. One just hope he wont end up like d ruben abbati and segun adeniyi
Is this not the same dude that approved the derogatory Ayo Fayose advert about the people's General on the front page of the Sun?
That's pathetic. He later claimed the Newspaper owner influenced the approval.
Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by GBAGAAUN(m): 2:31pm On May 20, 2015
Hmm undecided
Re: Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' by Godmann(m): 2:58pm On May 20, 2015
He is a comrade that has been in the struggle since 2009, as I can remember.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Should Buy Petrol At ₦256 Per Litre – NNPC Boss, Kyari / Ansaru Terrorists Kill 30 Bandits In Kaduna / Buratai Reduced Army To Fulani-Hausa Muslims Caucus - Intersociety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.