Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,560 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Become A Professional Ethical Hacker This May - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Become A Professional Ethical Hacker This May (1265 Views)

I Am An Application Penetration Tester/ethical Hacker / The Most Effective Method On How To Become A Professional Ethical Hacker / Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Professional Ethical Hacker This May by Slyr0x: 9:29am On May 20, 2015
PhynxLabs' 5-day ethical hacking training course is a great place to start your journey towards becoming a professional penetration tester.

Learn the ethical hacking techniques commonly used to breech and exploit corporate networks and be able to identify how and when they are used. This course enables you to uncover vulnerabilities in operating systems, applications and IT networks and provides advice in applying appropriate countermeasures.

The Course educates participants on:

The methodology used to perform penetration testing.

How to compromise systems security
How to utilise tools to exploit vulnerable systems
How to apply countermeasures to protect an organization from exploitation.
How to document your findings effectively to explain them to the business.

What will I get from this course?

Over 15 modules and 25 hours of content!
A dedicated hacking lab with pre-configured VMWare images designed to simulate system you will encounter in real-world situations.
Learn the best ways to test your own systems before the bad guys attack.
How to perform a detailed, end-to-end professional penetration test using the best methodologies in the industry
You will learn how to crack passwords and wireless network keys.
You will learn how to find and exploit Web Application Vulnerabilities.
You will learn how to perform a comprehensive penetration test and accurately document your findings in order of priority or significance of the strengths and weaknesses.
How to provide true business value through in-depth technical excellence in network penetration testing and ethical hacking.
Be ready to sit for the exam.

Complete Package Details

5 days Intensive Hands-on Training
N150,000 Naira only per participant
PSCP Certificate
Detailed Student Coursebook
PCSP Souvenirs
Breakfast & Lunch
PCSP Exam

Date : May 25th - May 29th, 2015 (Monday – Friday) 9am – 4pm

Venue : : Plot 136, Jabita Court, Alake Onilere Crescent, Gbagada Estate Phase 2, Lagos, Nigeria.

For enquiries, call 08022663120 or visit http://phynxlabs.com/phynxlabs-certified-security-professional.html
Re: Become A Professional Ethical Hacker This May by Awwal1st(m): 12:33am On Sep 19, 2015
Good, But I think the money you charge is some how too much
If you have any work for me kindly let me know
I work with all vulnerability in Web Apps mostly,
drop your email also

(1) (Reply)

Young Nigerians Unveil Swapnaija App / How To Know Whos Crushing On You On Facebook / Who Knows About Ladder Logic Programming???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.