Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Business Partner Wanted Urgently - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Business Partner Wanted Urgently (962 Views)

Business Partner Needed In Mini Importation Business / 25 Business Partner Wanted Urgently / Business Partner Wanted Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Partner Wanted Urgently by Nobody: 9:46am On May 20, 2015
Re: Business Partner Wanted Urgently by Angelstartups(f): 7:11am On May 22, 2015
Hello, how do you intend to monetize the book, do you have any serious contract to supply the book and get paid for it?

Anyways, visit www.angelstartups.com.ng and sign up as an Entrepreneur to connect with potential investors in your project.

All the best.
Re: Business Partner Wanted Urgently by silvoice(m): 3:14pm On May 22, 2015
I have met with some pastors as well whom accepted to announce the book in their church but now I spent all I have in my first low quality production and I am looking for someone who will be interested to sponsor the republishing for a 50/50 revenue share or a loan of N280,000 to pay back N350,000 in 3 months.
if you are interested or you know anyone that will be interested pls call me or text me for more clarifications.

Save urself from more heartbreak. Jus sale d low quality ones

thanks.

Pls no joke and no saucy comment[/quote]
Re: Business Partner Wanted Urgently by silvoice(m): 3:15pm On May 22, 2015
donddeus:
I have a book I published .

Name of book: THE CIRCUIT OF SUCCESS
ISBN : 978-2579-15-3

The publisher gave me a low quality production an I am looking at republishing the book to make it fit for a better marketing. I have made the market available since I have gotten the CATHOLIC NEWSPAPER marketing firm to accept to market this book in PH and I have met with some pastors as well whom accepted to announce the book in their church but now I spent all I have in my first low quality production and I am looking for someone who will be interested to sponsor the republishing for a 50/50 revenue share or a loan of N280,000 to pay back N350,000 in 3 months.

I live in Port Harcourt and my name is IGBOKWE THADDEUS
Phone 07039187200
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/igbokwe.thaddeusugochukwu

if you are interested or you know anyone that will be interested pls call me or text me for more clarifications.

thanks.

Pls no joke and no saucy comment
If someone decides to give u money to publish ur book, what collatral security do u have

(1) (Reply)

Boutique Business / kkkkk / ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.