Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

I Changed My Password From Myphpadmin And Can No Longer Connect To Mysql Server - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Changed My Password From Myphpadmin And Can No Longer Connect To Mysql Server (815 Views)

PHP Code To Insert And Retrieve Images From Mysql Server / Phpbrowserbox Update - Google Chrome + PHP/MySQL Server In One! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Changed My Password From Myphpadmin And Can No Longer Connect To Mysql Server by Nobody: 10:11am On May 20, 2015
Hello programmers in the house, I changed my root password directly from phpmyadmin and got an error message: cannot connect: invalid settings. I was further instructed to check the host, username and password in my configuration and make sure that they correspond to the information given by the administrator of the Mysql server. I am using xamp control panel for windows. Anybody with solution should pls assist.
Re: I Changed My Password From Myphpadmin And Can No Longer Connect To Mysql Server by chiwex(m): 10:31am On May 22, 2015
request for password reset
check ur script hashing method
Re: I Changed My Password From Myphpadmin And Can No Longer Connect To Mysql Server by OPEYEMIAD(m): 7:47pm On May 23, 2015
uninstall and reinstall your xamp if you backup your tables by exporting it. After installation just import it back

(1) (Reply)

Complete Website For Sale With Over 1000 Likes/viewz@4000 Only / Rank Google First Page For Virtually Any Keyword With Private Blog Network / Non Hosted Nigeria Adsense Account Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.