Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,701 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

Oshiomhole Reveals He Met His New Wife A Virgin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Reveals He Met His New Wife A Virgin (582 Views)

Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' / Lai Mohammed Cradles A Baby He Met While Flying Economy Class (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Reveals He Met His New Wife A Virgin by hayzee545(m): 1:49pm On May 20, 2015
Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole has made yet another shocking revelation about his new wife, Lara Fortes, saying he met her as a virgin.[more][category,feature]

The Comrade governor made the revelation during their wedding thanksgiving service.

He said, “I can boldly tell all of you that I was a very principled man during my first marriage. I didn’t succumb to the worldly pleasures of this lustful environment, even though I had lots of opportunities. And it was this principled sobriety that made me fish for a virgin wife.

“I can boldly say to you all that I was the first man to know her (Lara Fortes) and initiated her into the worldly ways.

“This is the kind of spirit I want Edo youths to inculcate, instead of messing around and engaging in different shades of adultery and fornication.”

Source: http://olumoonline.com/2015/05/20/oshiomhole-reveals-he-met-his-new-wife-a-virgin/#more-1068

Re: Oshiomhole Reveals He Met His New Wife A Virgin by lagdmark(m): 2:27pm On May 20, 2015
Baba oshe, where we go find virgins for Edo naa. this your task too much .

(1) (Reply)

Busted!! Female Politician Caught Using A Little Boy For Rituals (photos) / Can The PDP Survive As An Opposition? / Checkout This Funny Birthday Ad. Greeting Put Up For Gov. Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.