Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' (51459 Views)

2017 Calabar Carnival : Ben Ayade And Wife Appear In Scorpion Like Bike (VIDEO) / Governor Ben Ayade Rushes Home To Avoid Impeachment / Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by AnnaKareninaFan: 1:12am On Dec 02, 2016
The Cross River state governor, Prof. Ben Ayade, has said he married his wife Lynda as a virgin. Ayade made the disclosure in Calabar while delivering a lecture on the HIV/AIDS scourge to mark the 2016 World Aids Day. He said the greatest gift any woman could possibly hand to her husband was to present her body as a virgin to him. In his words, Ayade said, “I should say to the teenagers here today that when somebody leads you to the altar, at the end of that day he should be glad to say I married my wife a virgin.”

The governor further said young people easily gave in to sex due to financial inducement, peer pressure and influence of international movies and believed that with the use of condom they were secure from HIV, which in most cases was not full-proof protection against the pandemic. According to the governor, “when people use condom, they think they are safe which is the major cause of infection because evidence abound that the use of condom does not provide total protection against HIV/AIDS since the condom itself has small holes that are 0.05 wider than microbes, which makes HIV virus to pass successfully."

http://dawntodusknews.com/wife-virgin-married-criver-gov-prof-ben-ayade/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by HungerBAD: 1:14am On Dec 02, 2016
Very nice.

Oshiomhole boasted one time he met his wife a Virgin.

This Governor too met his wife a Virgin.

My wife Ishilove is a Virgin too.

And what about you guys writing below?una wife/girlfriend no be Virgin?

Lol.

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by naijaking1: 1:26am On Dec 02, 2016
Another man fooled by a woman into thinking she was a virgin before they did it.

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by LesbianBoy(m): 1:26am On Dec 02, 2016
Should we fry egg for your wife because she was a virgin when you married her? angry

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 02, 2016
Picture of U breaking her virginity then or addonbelivit grin

144 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by bonechamberlain(m): 1:50am On Dec 02, 2016
Smh, Nigerian leaders should learn to keep quiet on some issues. They just talk like barbarians. angry

What are we to do since she is a virgin. That a lady is a virgin doesn't make her have a good character neither does it make her a good wife.

Modified: I see some ignorant and holy of holies quoting me airing their ignorant opinions.

An intelligent leader would not go about telling people about very private issues like this. Yes he was speaking in a HIV forum, just tell people the importance of abstinence and healthy living, his wife is a virgin does it stop her from contacting the HIV virus? does it make her a good wife? How do we know his wife was truly a virgin. As a leader when ur speech raises so many questions about its genuineness and relevance, then there is a problem.

Citing his wife as an example was totally unnecessary, you don't hear responsible leaders speak anyhow about how they married their wives a virgin, only in this uncivilized country.

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by easymanofdpeopl(m): 2:09am On Dec 02, 2016
....... And we should do what with that

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by Nobody: 3:09am On Dec 02, 2016
who virgins epp

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by morbeta(m): 3:55am On Dec 02, 2016
I keep wondering why our leaders behave like uneducated people. What is the business of your wife's virginity lost with the media show? So you expect a trophy after this useless broadcast. Let's wait for headies award for virgin wives, you will be nominated this year. Thanks for the information.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by naijaking1: 4:14am On Dec 02, 2016
Oh btw, I don't believe this retar..ded governor until he posts a picture evidence of his wife's virginity here on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by IVORY2009(m): 4:26am On Dec 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very nice.

Lol.

is okay mr hungryman, we shall see on ur wedding night, a pieace of white cloth shall do the experiment and the next morning u will have to present it to the elders of the community for accessment grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by HungerBAD: 4:28am On Dec 02, 2016
IVORY2009:

is okay mr hungryman, we shall see on ur wedding night, a pieace of white cloth shall do the experiment and the next morning u will have to present it to the elders of the community for accessment grin

Lol.

On my next trip to Nigeria,I am definitely bringing in some Yaba left medications for you.

You are in the Military right?that means I will bring in Extra.

14 Likes

Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by Ishilove: 4:29am On Dec 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very nice.

Lol.
Even HungerBad is a virgin

9 Likes

Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by HungerBAD: 4:31am On Dec 02, 2016
Ishilove:

Even HungerBad is a virgin

Did it once in my dream.

So officially not a Virgin.

14 Likes

Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by Nobody: 5:13am On Dec 02, 2016
I been dey think sey this man get sense

3 Likes

Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by Nnwannsukka(m): 5:27am On Dec 02, 2016
AnnaKareninaFan:
The Cross River state governor, Prof. Ben Ayade, has said he married his wife Lynda as a virgin. Ayade made the disclosure in Calabar while delivering a lecture on the HIV/AIDS scourge to mark the 2016 World Aids Day. He said the greatest gift any woman could possibly hand to her husband was to present her body as a virgin to him. In his words, Ayade said, “I should say to the teenagers here today that when somebody leads you to the altar, at the end of that day he should be glad to say I married my wife a virgin.”

The governor further said young people easily gave in to sex due to financial inducement, peer pressure and influence of international movies and believed that with the use of condom they were secure from HIV, which in most cases was not full-proof protection against the pandemic. According to the governor, “when people use condom, they think they are safe which is the major cause of infection because evidence abound that the use of condom does not provide total protection against HIV/AIDS since the condom itself has small holes that are 0.05 wider than microbes, which makes HIV virus to pass successfully."

http://dawntodusknews.com/wife-virgin-married-criver-gov-prof-ben-ayade/
That look on her face doesn't look virginish

Wife:
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin angry the ideiat thinks am a virgin
Thanks for the work of alum

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by iluvdonjazzy: 5:41am On Dec 02, 2016
Lies, were is the proof?

1 Like

Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by Flexherbal(m): 5:45am On Dec 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very nice.

Lol.
They are all virgins. LoL!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 02, 2016
I met my wife a Virgin. Was very surprised truly, I give God the glory

5 Likes

Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 02, 2016
Virgin my canvas. Besides who gives a damn?! Keep that info to yourself mister man.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by Histrings08(m): 7:27am On Dec 02, 2016
Stop hating on dis man, he's just proud of his wife, nothing else... Pray you're as lucky as he is

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by hama20: 7:29am On Dec 02, 2016
Every girl in Nigeria just like your wife and other runs girls are Virgins. I just wonder what is spreading this Virus , this must be the work spiritual husbands and wife grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by bobcharly(m): 9:09am On Dec 02, 2016
BREAKING NEWS! a new feather has been added to my prestigious cap, it is my BIRTHDAY FAM. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. thanks to nairaland for the mail.

8 Likes

Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:09am On Dec 02, 2016
The truth that this generation has hardened their heart to

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by Icansing: 9:09am On Dec 02, 2016
Not new

1 Like

Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by soberdrunk(m): 9:09am On Dec 02, 2016
Congrats sir!! Me i dont kukuma like virgins, experience is key!
Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by saxwizard(m): 9:10am On Dec 02, 2016
bad child no dey that time now

the who virgin help crew will soon be here
Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by Proffdada: 9:10am On Dec 02, 2016
My grandma is still a virgin grin

6 Likes

Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by jeeqaa7(m): 9:10am On Dec 02, 2016
lol...if only u knew what women do to re-virgin dem selves...you go keep quiet

5 Likes

Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 02, 2016
I'm impressed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed / 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber / Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.