Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

APC Policy Agenda Unveiled - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Policy Agenda Unveiled (22465 Views)

Atm Suspension Is Suicidal, Another Apc Policy Summersault / APC Policy Meeting:removal Of Oil Subsidy, Job Creation Top Agenda / Speakers At The APC Policy Dialogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Policy Agenda Unveiled by andreernest28(m): 3:03pm On May 20, 2015
sweet move,cant wait to feel APC ideal change grin grin grin
Re: APC Policy Agenda Unveiled by lyntiffany(f): 3:04pm On May 20, 2015
So tackling the economy and fighting corruption is what they unveiled?

Ah! is been open even before election, so where is the unveiled policy?

Abegi make dem yearn new policy this is stale.

2 Likes

Re: APC Policy Agenda Unveiled by Awho(m): 3:04pm On May 20, 2015
If the economy top the list on their policy plan then its sounds great
Re: APC Policy Agenda Unveiled by Tunnamania(m): 3:04pm On May 20, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Not going to happen without good power supply....and investment in industries.
That's the prerequisites, I know.
Re: APC Policy Agenda Unveiled by Tunnamania(m): 3:05pm On May 20, 2015
wise7:
for real?
yes o.
Re: APC Policy Agenda Unveiled by YEMOYEMI: 3:11pm On May 20, 2015
Where is thou sense??

adonismuller:
These are the type of policies you get when the leaders are Old,propagandists,O'level holders.

Even a novice in Nigeria knows what Nigeria needs most is ELECTRICITY and SECURITY without those two aforementioned,if they like let them bring all the experts corruption will never seize!!!

With electricity industries will spring up and boom giving birth to employment,especially when the country is secured.

Somebody should tell that cattle rearer that you can't fight corruption when you don't have any good plan on ground!!

By the way,hope he is not planning to fight corruption with corruption,because every one I see around him are corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: APC Policy Agenda Unveiled by blesbeatz(m): 3:13pm On May 20, 2015
Ok

Re: APC Policy Agenda Unveiled by alabiyemmy(m): 3:21pm On May 20, 2015
Una just start
Re: APC Policy Agenda Unveiled by aorta(m): 3:23pm On May 20, 2015
Buhari my hero, fashola my role model
Re: APC Policy Agenda Unveiled by PStacks(m): 3:34pm On May 20, 2015
All this talk don dey too much ooo!
Re: APC Policy Agenda Unveiled by mcdc: 3:38pm On May 20, 2015
we need electricity . why are they not mentioning it? job creation and power are twin brothers!
Re: APC Policy Agenda Unveiled by Tunnamania(m): 3:48pm On May 20, 2015
Guys, if u haven't voted for miss NL, please follow my signature.
Re: APC Policy Agenda Unveiled by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 20, 2015
PassingShot:
Yes! Economy, security and corruption must be the top priorities else we fall into the same ditch as PDP.

I can't wait for May 29, 2015.

To prioritise ain't d problem, PDP has been prioritising in that same manner to no avail...

But mind u, PDP is APC n vice versa.
Re: APC Policy Agenda Unveiled by chidistone: 3:51pm On May 20, 2015
So, all the promises are narrowed than to all these? Well, we hope not to be hoodwinked in change trap!
Re: APC Policy Agenda Unveiled by sadiq4u6173: 3:53pm On May 20, 2015
adonismuller:
These are the type of policies you get when the leaders are Old,propagandists,O'level holders.

Even a novice in Nigeria knows what Nigeria needs most is ELECTRICITY and SECURITY without those two aforementioned,if they like let them bring all the experts corruption will never seize!!!

With ELECTRICITY industries will spring up and boom giving birth to EMPLOYMENT which eventually lead to Improved ECONOMY,especially when the country is SECURED.

Somebody should tell that cattle rearer that you can't fight corruption when you don't have any good plan on ground!!

By the way,hope he is not planning to fight corruption with corruption,because every one I see around him are corrupt.
how clueless and dumb can one be. when they mentioned economy definitely electricity is part of it. you call him a cattle tester.. hmmm better that than a clueless fool and baby factory product like you...
Re: APC Policy Agenda Unveiled by MabraO: 4:11pm On May 20, 2015
adonismuller:

With ELECTRICITY industries will spring up and boom giving birth to EMPLOYMENT which eventually lead to Improved ECONOMY,especially when the country is SECURED.

If u knew all these y didn't u contest in d last presidential election?

1 Like

Re: APC Policy Agenda Unveiled by sheymoni(m): 4:30pm On May 20, 2015
adonismuller:

And you think with the way corruption is dancing makosa in every sector, will investing in power sector without getting rid of corruption make any difference?
Son start making good use of your senses & stop candy crushing
Re: APC Policy Agenda Unveiled by adaybayor(m): 4:36pm On May 20, 2015
adonismuller:

Your english is poo!
Re: APC Policy Agenda Unveiled by sasifo(m): 4:37pm On May 20, 2015
ANOTHER STORY BRANDED AS POLICY AGENDA. CONTINUE
Re: APC Policy Agenda Unveiled by MissNairaland1: 5:03pm On May 20, 2015
@WHISTLE_UP like crime fighters. #THENEWNIGERIA
Re: APC Policy Agenda Unveiled by bayocanny: 6:05pm On May 20, 2015
lyntiffany:
So tackling the economy and fighting corruption is what they unveiled?

Ah! is been open even before election, so where is the unveiled policy?

Abegi make dem yearn new policy this is stale.
U lack comprehension skills
Re: APC Policy Agenda Unveiled by lyntiffany(f): 6:22pm On May 20, 2015
bayocanny:

U lack comprehension skills
oya mr comprensiĆ³n teach me how to comprehend, bull frog.

1 Like

Re: APC Policy Agenda Unveiled by shaqhead: 6:39pm On May 20, 2015
Mogidi:
Don't expect any ground breaking and innovative policy document.
Ofcos u wont expect any "groundbreakin & Innovative Policy" but if only d "groundbreaking and innovative policies of d PDP years were implemented n corruption was nt allowed to rape d carcass of our economy, we wont b in ds mess we r in now!
Re: APC Policy Agenda Unveiled by Blackfire(m): 6:57pm On May 20, 2015
ammyluv2002:
There's nothing like that anywhere in the world

that boy ve problem as old as he is,waiting for one govt to give him job 'automatically', and if that didnt happen he become en-bitter to people who are successful around him.
Re: APC Policy Agenda Unveiled by ammyluv2002(f): 7:11pm On May 20, 2015
Blackfire:

that boy ve problem as old as he is,waiting for one govt to give him job 'automatically', and if that didnt happen he become en-bitter to people who are successful around him.
Abi o
Re: APC Policy Agenda Unveiled by Blackfire(m): 7:23pm On May 20, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Abi o

like someone praying that God should come and spoon feed them,while food is before them.. Madness right?
Re: APC Policy Agenda Unveiled by ammyluv2002(f): 7:27pm On May 20, 2015
Blackfire:

like someone praying that God should come and spoon feed them,while food is before them.. Madness right?
Yes cheesy
Re: APC Policy Agenda Unveiled by slydey(m): 9:37pm On May 20, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Tunnamania:
what I want to hear is automatic employment for graduates.

Is that possible
Re: APC Policy Agenda Unveiled by Tunnamania(m): 9:39pm On May 20, 2015
slydey:
[color=#990000][/color]
Is that possible
It could .
Re: APC Policy Agenda Unveiled by mikolo80: 10:43pm On May 20, 2015
Tunnamania:
what I want to hear is automatic employment for graduates.
Hope you're ready to farm
Re: APC Policy Agenda Unveiled by Tunnamania(m): 10:47pm On May 20, 2015
mikolo80:
Hope you're ready to farm
Bro, check my dp, I don't have the STRENGTH of a farmer. All I want is NNPC, chevron, shell, CBN, SEC, FBIR, and co.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri-Erewa Denies Punch Report About Her Owing Any Bank (screenshots) / ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index / Religious Repression: US Adds Nigeria To List Of "Countries Of Concern"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.