Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Were You Ever Fed In This manner? See the Picture.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Were You Ever Fed In This manner? See the Picture.. (3776 Views)

Father Totured 7yrs Old Son, Bound Him To Cutting Boards&Fed Him To Pigs(Photos) / “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. / My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were You Ever Fed In This manner? See the Picture.. by Abbeyme: 2:56pm On May 20, 2015
Was going thru my twitter handle this afternoon and saw this pix from a followee.

Honestly, did your mother or sister ever fed you this way? Did you ever feed your kid sibling or children this way?

Hope it's not tantamount to child abuse.. Your views, pls.

Re: Were You Ever Fed In This manner? See the Picture.. by ammyluv2002(f): 2:58pm On May 20, 2015
Haba! This is too far now

1 Like

Re: Were You Ever Fed In This manner? See the Picture.. by Abbeyme: 3:02pm On May 20, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Haba! This is too far now

Briefly describe the acceptable manner. Pls.
Re: Were You Ever Fed In This manner? See the Picture.. by ginawest(f): 3:03pm On May 20, 2015
anhan!!wot hapund to spoons? angry
Re: Were You Ever Fed In This manner? See the Picture.. by Abbeyme: 3:06pm On May 20, 2015
ginawest:

Spoon na modern invention o. This is what is called "eating at gun-point"

8 Likes

Re: Were You Ever Fed In This manner? See the Picture.. by Cutehector(m): 3:14pm On May 20, 2015
Who is dis witch?

1 Like

Re: Were You Ever Fed In This manner? See the Picture.. by SAMBARRY: 3:16pm On May 20, 2015
If them put head in between someone's thighs con bend her head dey pour akamu for her agbari how she go feel undecided

the only time them put my head like this was when them dey do my hair grin
Re: Were You Ever Fed In This manner? See the Picture.. by Young03(m): 3:17pm On May 20, 2015
She was rejecting the pap and d mother had to feed her dt way

i knew ur mum did dsam to u
ginawest:

3 Likes

Re: Were You Ever Fed In This manner? See the Picture.. by khadupsie(f): 3:17pm On May 20, 2015
Some kids don't eat until you do that o..lool

5 Likes

Re: Were You Ever Fed In This manner? See the Picture.. by Abbeyme: 3:21pm On May 20, 2015
khadupsie:
Some kids don't eat until you do that o..lool

Lol. grin
Re: Were You Ever Fed In This manner? See the Picture.. by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 20, 2015
Irritating rubbish!

Must she do it like? lipsrsealed
Re: Were You Ever Fed In This manner? See the Picture.. by ginawest(f): 3:23pm On May 20, 2015
Young03:
She was rejecting the pap and d mother had to feed her dt way

i knew ur mum did dsam to u
I don't tink she did....its not hygienic at all..aw can u bend a child's head facing downward while feeding her?nawaho
Re: Were You Ever Fed In This manner? See the Picture.. by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 20, 2015
Cutehector:
Who is dis witch?
Very irritating witch at that... lipsrsealed
Re: Were You Ever Fed In This manner? See the Picture.. by Young03(m): 3:29pm On May 20, 2015
E fit be say dem born u 4 england

ask ur neighbour she go tel u how it was done wen d child refuses
ginawest:
I don't tink she did....its not hygienic at all..aw can u bend a child's head facing downward while feeding her?nawaho

2 Likes

Re: Were You Ever Fed In This manner? See the Picture.. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:37pm On May 20, 2015
Yorober pikin
Re: Were You Ever Fed In This manner? See the Picture.. by Abbeyme: 3:39pm On May 20, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
Yorober pikin

This feeding method is not a respected of tribe o. So far you are African
Re: Were You Ever Fed In This manner? See the Picture.. by cococandy(f): 3:57pm On May 20, 2015
I've seen a lady feed her child like this before and it was traumatizing for me.
Because I felt I was going to choke on the child's behalf.

2 Likes

Re: Were You Ever Fed In This manner? See the Picture.. by egbaguy: 4:01pm On May 20, 2015
Some kids are too stubborn...... Dey wnt eat unless u force dem!!! Diz method is used to give kids herbs too
Re: Were You Ever Fed In This manner? See the Picture.. by Abbeyme: 4:22pm On May 20, 2015
egbaguy:
Some kids are too stubborn...... Dey wnt eat unless u force dem!!! Diz method is used to give kids herbs too

You are on point
Re: Were You Ever Fed In This manner? See the Picture.. by tiredface: 4:32pm On May 20, 2015
YORUBA WAY, I THINK
Re: Were You Ever Fed In This manner? See the Picture.. by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 20, 2015
Lol,This is nothing. I once watched a mother using an up-ended nylon bag full of pap, directly into the child's gullet. And it was not removed until it was empty. And to make matters worse, the child was crying-choking throughout. I was honestly on edge all through.

1 Like

Re: Were You Ever Fed In This manner? See the Picture.. by corisande: 5:24pm On May 20, 2015
I'm not trying to call out any tribe or cause trouble
I was born in lagos, so I saw most yoruba mothers feed their babies like this.

1 Like

Re: Were You Ever Fed In This manner? See the Picture.. by Dyt(f): 5:42pm On May 20, 2015
Yes
I fed my son this way too when he refused taking anything
Locked his hand sef

Yes I know I could be mean
Re: Were You Ever Fed In This manner? See the Picture.. by Moana(f): 5:49pm On May 20, 2015
Hmmm looks like that child will choke from being fed like that
Re: Were You Ever Fed In This manner? See the Picture.. by freecocoa(f): 5:54pm On May 20, 2015
Is she trying to kill the baby or what? That's a very absurd posture for eating.
Re: Were You Ever Fed In This manner? See the Picture.. by olu4life(m): 12:05am On May 21, 2015
Abeg all this comments above acting like they are not Nigerians!!! Well, perhaps u werent brought up in Naija but I can say that ur mum did same to u when u were young. Its common to do that when a child doesnt want to eat. Not like a child ever died as a result of it angry undecided

3 Likes

Re: Were You Ever Fed In This manner? See the Picture.. by misspicy(f): 5:21am On May 21, 2015
olu4life:
Abeg all this comments above acting like they are not Nigerians!!! Well, perhaps u werent brought up in Naija but I can say that ur mum did same to u when u were young. Its common to do that when a child doesnt want to eat. Not like a child ever died as a result of it angry undecided
no mind dem o,dis is very common in those days na,i saw ma mum feed ma sis dat way n am sure she fed me too in like manner,am alive n healthy.na indomie generation no enjoy did privilege.#winkx

4 Likes

Re: Were You Ever Fed In This manner? See the Picture.. by pxdaniel(m): 5:50am On May 21, 2015
This is one thing I don't like about some girls! They will go about forming as if they don't even fart sef! Rubbish!

There's nothing wrong in a mother forcing her child to eat something. Some children especially when they are ill do not have appetite to eat and it's left for a caring mother to ensure that child eats something so why are some people now spewing trash. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Were You Ever Fed In This manner? See the Picture.. by Rejoyla(f): 8:03am On May 21, 2015
When your child has refused all kinds of food for 4 days straight and everyone around u is asking"Is she sick or sth..." You as a mother knows dat u av done ur possible best to make sure ur child eats bt still she refuses to eat, then the next thing is to force feed, I can't allow any child to "ko ba" me .I am a mother and I do it often, yes, it is traumatising to me bt its much better than my child being rushed to the emergency ward for glucose drip

2 Likes

Re: Were You Ever Fed In This manner? See the Picture.. by breadplanets(f): 10:20am On May 21, 2015
Rejoyla:
When your child has refused all kinds of food for 4 days straight and everyone around u is asking"Is she sick or sth..." You as a mother knows dat u av done ur possible best to make sure ur child eats bt still she refuses to eat, then the next thing is to force feed, I can't allow any child to "ko ba" me .I am a mother and I do it often, yes, it is traumatising to me bt its much better than my child being rushed to the emergency ward for glucose drip
The question is why would a child refuse to eat for that long. Is the child sick or the child does not like the food available? If the child is sick wont it be better to get some treatment so that appetite can be restored? This kind of force feeding is what i have never seen before o. It happens ive heard but never witnessed it.
Re: Were You Ever Fed In This manner? See the Picture.. by ifyalways(f): 10:41am On May 21, 2015
I have seen mothers feed their babies this way and i cringe and cringe BUT I cant judge oo, some babies wont just eat unless they are force fed.
Re: Were You Ever Fed In This manner? See the Picture.. by shangodele(m): 10:46am On May 21, 2015
tiredface:
YORUBA WAY, I THINK
#nt only d yorubas, including d gbagyi tribe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beware Of Pakistani Condoms! / Mystery Behind Abino (pics) / He Announced My HIV Status In The Presence Of My Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.