Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away (3592 Views)

How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days / Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance / Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away by Gentlelox: 9:56am On Aug 17, 2023
A Nigerian and foremost Nairalander serving in the US Army, Kennedy Onoriode Ovabore died in 2019 at the age of 44.

Kennedy died on May 5th after a brief illness.

According to his Obituary, Kennedy is survived by his wife and children.

Ovabore was my brother and a beloved Nairalander whose legacy would not be easily forgotten. He helped many undergraduates in his days here and also many Urhobo people benefited from him too

Rip Oniovo... Urhobo Yeruwe

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away by TemplarLandry: 9:57am On Aug 17, 2023
cool He had compassion for the less privileged.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away by ahnie: 9:58am On Aug 17, 2023
May oghe'ne rest onoriode's soul.
Isoko wadoo!
Urhobo/isoko ovuovo!

Rip onos!

8 Likes

Re: Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away by ahnie: 10:02am On Aug 17, 2023
In memories of these great nairalanders that has passed on.

VivianC
Therealmrstan
Victorian
Djdola
Freeman(he was a very good friend to aframathy)

Aframathy became less active on nairaland after freeman's death)

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away by Taylor90: 10:03am On Aug 17, 2023
sad
Re: Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away by Wisereborn: 10:03am On Aug 17, 2023
The one that's always writing in support of the evil in government undecided

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 17, 2023
😭 this life sha RIP to all of them.
I only know victorian
Re: Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away by ahnie: 10:05am On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
😭 this life sha RIP to all of them.
I only know victorian
She was looking like Chinese with cute face.

May her soul rest in peace.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away by leisuretym: 10:05am On Aug 17, 2023
He left a good footprints 🦢 🦢 on the sand of time, I used to see his comments here then , it was after he passed away the story of his good deeds spread around, he was a good man that helped lots of people, heard he even had some people on the forum on scholarships.
May his gentle soul Rest In Peace

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 17, 2023
ahnie:

She was looking like Chinese with cute face.

May her soul rest in peace.
Exactly.
Amen
Re: Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away by SUPOL(m): 10:08am On Aug 17, 2023
Chai RIP Hungerbad

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away by Foodqueen(f): 10:14am On Aug 17, 2023
Eternal rest grant unto him oh! Lord, and let your perpetual light shine upon him.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away by Zupay: 10:18am On Aug 17, 2023
ahnie:

VivianC
Therealmrstan
Victorian
Djdola

Also Chiggsglover, who died recently. He relocated to Ireland for studies back in 2020, his stories and pictures were one of my motivations to also relocate to the UK.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away by ahnie: 10:19am On Aug 17, 2023
Zupay:

Also Chiggsglover, who died recently. He relocated to Ireland for studies back in 2020, his stories and pictures were one of my motivations to also relocate to the UK.
Never came across such monicker despite my years on this forum.

Modified..... i just checked the monicker out.

May his soul rest in peace!

3 Likes

Re: Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away by Fugazy2023: 10:28am On Aug 17, 2023
Wisereborn:
The one that's always writing in support of the evil in government undecided

He is remembered for good deeds. You can't be remembered for anything. Evil boy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away by Berrityga: 11:19am On Aug 17, 2023
I don’t know him tho!! But I still remember his comments when I was carzola
Re: Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away by JudgeWilson(m): 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
HungerBad was a real Niggar, may you continue to rest in the bosom of our lord.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away by Exmilitant(m): 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
We all owe God a death!!

1 Like

Re: Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away by Longinyamapucci(m): 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2023
Rest on man
Re: Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away by Eldemmi(m): 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
Rest in peace my bro
Re: Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away by vicadex07(m): 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2023
RIP hungerbad
Re: Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away by pcicero(m): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wow! People don die ooo.
Re: Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away by DonXavi(m): 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
Gentlelox:
A Nigerian and foremost Nairalander serving in the US Army, Kennedy Onoriode Ovabore died in 2019 at the age of 44.

Kennedy died on May 5th after a brief illness.

According to his Obituary, Kennedy is survived by his wife and children.

Ovabore was my brother and a beloved Nairalander whose legacy would not be easily forgotten. He helped many undergraduates in his days here and also many Urhobo people benefited from him too

Rip Oniovo... Urhobo Yeruwe
This guy was one of the intelligent guys here on NL in those days. His contributions on many threads were top notch.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2023
No RIP to waste....

MINUS 1... WE MEEUVE
Re: Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away by SammyJac(m): 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
He was humane and kind-hearted. May his soul continue to rest in the Lord.

Where is EXPLORER? It's been long I read his thrilling and enthralling discoveries here on NAIRALAND.

7 Likes

Re: Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away by BenedictAbajue(m): 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
If I go now, una go remember me ?
Re: Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away by absoluteSuccess: 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
Rest on brother.

Kindly and discreet.

Of great repute in life as well as after.

1 Like

Re: Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away by DenreleDave(m): 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
ahnie:

VivianC
Therealmrstan
Victorian
Djdola

I remember Victorian...

Rest in pèace Hungerbad
Re: Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away by DAramis: 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
Zupay:

Damn, I know this guy here on his Ireland thread. What happened?

Is it Covid complications or what?

It is really terrible to hear
Re: Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away by ednut1(m): 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
I remember him. Its 4 years already damn

1 Like

Re: Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away by Graphicer: 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2023
Where is NwaAmaikpe

5 Likes

Re: Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away by nautybride: 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
Didn't know Vivan C is gone too? Continue to rest on. cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

World's First Pregnant Man Divorces Wife / Please Mothers,i Need Your Advice Urgently Pls / This Is What Happens When You Leave Baby Alone With Dad....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.