Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,749 members, 7,831,395 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Okonjo-iweala Fires Back At Governors On ‘missing’ $20bn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala Fires Back At Governors On ‘missing’ $20bn (545 Views)

2 Governors On Security Watch-list / Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn / I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okonjo-iweala Fires Back At Governors On ‘missing’ $20bn by whitelakes05(m): 3:34pm On May 20, 2015
Dr. Mrs Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
Dr. Mrs Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
The Minister of Finance, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, has said it’s strange for the Nigerian Governors’ Forum (NGF) to allege that $20 billion has gone missing from the Excess Crude Account (ECA).

The governors, in a communique issued on Tuesday, May 19, 2015, had demanded that Okonjo-Iweala explain how the funds were spent.

The minister, however, said the NGF had no basis to demand the information from her.

Okonjo-Iweala’s response is contained in a statement released by her spokesperson, Paul Nwabuikwu.

It reads:

“The statement by the governors is totally strange because Federal Accounts Allocation Committee (FAAC) meets every month and the ECA is discussed at every session with all the state commissioners of finance present.”

READ FULL STORY: http://westernpostnigeria.com/okonjo-tells-governors-who-to-meet-for-information-on-missing-20bn/
Re: Okonjo-iweala Fires Back At Governors On ‘missing’ $20bn by Darkboy(m): 3:36pm On May 20, 2015
post here if you want FP.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Fires Back At Governors On ‘missing’ $20bn by Bigshiko(m): 4:12pm On May 20, 2015
I don't want FP
AM NT POSTING

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Fires Back At Governors On ‘missing’ $20bn by FelaLives(m): 6:02am On May 21, 2015
This one right here,is a proverbial 'no brainer' A whole recent former C.B.N Governor,Emir Sanusi, makes REAPETED ALLEGATION of Missing/STOLEN $20.Bill' mehn! Remind me of FeLa @ he's AnaLytical Apex on AFrican Govt Affairs Anarchy,on d Evergreen Song B.B.C (to un-initiated? Big.BLind.Country)....'I don put medecin for eye,na BaBaLawo medecin I put,...to comot from this,kuru-kere,kuru-kere,..MOST African Rulers,na hire dem hire their EYE,na oyinbo (white person) eye dem put,C'mon BaBa! (take 'em to d sweet crescendo) that is d reason Whyyyy ai'..Corruption dey,Authority STEALing dey..kuru-kere,Kuru-Kere..chorus..heavy heavy AFro Beat instrumental Fade out! Kai I MiSS FeLa Die! Madame NgoZi.o.IweaLa? Come off it!

(1) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode, PDP Has Reacted To An Order Of The Party To Probe Him. / APC Retreat: Plot To Endorse Gbajabiamila As Reps Speakership Failed - See More / In One Sentence How Would You Remember President Goodluck Jonathan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.