Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Confession Of A Lady - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Confession Of A Lady (1156 Views)

Confession Of A Lady / Nairaland Whatsapp Group For Jokes, Confession And True Live Stories. / Confession Of A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession Of A Lady by Hargbo(m): 8:18pm On May 20, 2015
During lunch at work last week,"I ate 3 plates of beans (which I know Ishouldn't).
When I got to my fiancee's place for dinner,he
seemed excited to see me and exclaimed
delightedly; Darling I have a surprise for
you tonight. He then blindfolded me and led
me to my chair at the dinner table. I took a seat
and just as he was about to remove my blindfold, the telephone rang. He made me promise not to touch the blindfold until he returned and went to answer the call. The beans I had consumed was still affecting
me and the pressure was becoming
unbearable, so while my husband was out of the room I seized the opportunity, shifted my weight to one leg and let one go. It was not only loud, but it smelled like a fertilizer truck running over a skunk in front of a garbage dump! I took my napkin from my lap and
fanned the air around me vigorously. Then, shifting to the other leg, I ripped off three more.
The stink was worse than cooked cabbage. Keeping my ears carefully tuned to the conversation in the other room, I went on releasing atomic bombs like this for
another few minutes. The pleasure was
indescribable! Eventually the telephone farewells signalled the end of my freedom, so I
quickly fanned the air a few more times with my
napkin, placed it on my lap and folded my hands back on it feeling very relieved and pleased with myself. My face must have been the picture of innocence when my
husband returned, apologising for taking
so long. He asked me if I had peeped through the blindfold, and I assured him I had not. At this point, he removed the blindfold. To my utmost surprise, twelve dinner guests
including his Mum and Dad were seated around th table, with hand holding their noses...If you were in her shoes, what will you do?
Re: Confession Of A Lady by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 20, 2015
grin grin I don laugh comot beans for nose

1 Like

Re: Confession Of A Lady by Behira(f): 8:32pm On May 20, 2015
Lmao cheesy eyaaaa.....it is well..... I can only imagine the next reaction of the parents to their son.
Re: Confession Of A Lady by Hargbo(m): 8:41pm On May 20, 2015
Behira:
Lmao cheesy eyaaaa.....it is well..... I can only imagine the next reaction of the parents to their son.
Parents: (with a deep vibrating vouce)dt girl is nt decent for you son....she is shame to our personality so u cnt marry
Son: (wailing and crying)No father, jst because of jst a few gas
Fathersadnow so furious) u call dt a few gas....it left the whole living room stinking for hours....wt if she burst more than few...we would ve die of suffocation...
Son:Nooooooo(waking up) its jst a dream (looking at his fiancee beside him sleeping soundily on the bed, then suddenly there was a loud explision originating from the fiance cervic region).
Son: Nt againnnnn....( struing to covef his nose)
Re: Confession Of A Lady by Behira(f): 11:20pm On May 20, 2015
Hargbo:
Parents: (with a deep vibrating vouce)dt girl is nt decent for you son....she is shame to our personality so u cnt marry
Son: (wailing and crying)No father, jst because of jst a few gas
Fathersadnow so furious) u call dt a few gas....it left the whole living room stinking for hours....wt if she burst more than few...we would ve die of suffocation...
Son:Nooooooo(waking up) its jst a dream (looking at his fiancee beside him sleeping soundily on the bed, then suddenly there was a loud explision originating from the fiance cervic region).
Son: Nt againnnnn....( struing to covef his nose)
Lol.....ur very funny cheesy

1 Like

Re: Confession Of A Lady by Hargbo(m): 2:48pm On May 21, 2015
Behira:
Lol.....ur very funny cheesy
am happy u re laughing because am happy u re laughing to be more happy to get to laugh and ve a happy day

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(PICS) Time For Sallah Laughter. / Picture Of The Day / If You Were Here, What Will Be Your NAME???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.