Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Nigerian Artiste Claims Beyonce Stole her Music Video Look & Song.. Lol - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Artiste Claims Beyonce Stole her Music Video Look & Song.. Lol (30232 Views)

Kennis Music Promises To Support Bisola In Her Music Career / Lindaikeji Claim Only Her Music Studio Has This Keyboard In The Whole Of Nigeria / Que Peller Becomes First Nigerian Artiste To Perform Magic On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Artiste Claims Beyonce Stole her Music Video Look & Song.. Lol by mannyU: 9:00pm On May 22, 2015
Y
Re: Nigerian Artiste Claims Beyonce Stole her Music Video Look & Song.. Lol by doninno(m): 9:11pm On May 22, 2015
Did I call ur name? I can see u r d same like her, notice me pple
Dandeedadrunk:
Are you asking me?
Re: Nigerian Artiste Claims Beyonce Stole her Music Video Look & Song.. Lol by ladyteska(f): 9:12pm On May 22, 2015
Nigerians are over ambitious anywhere they are......popularity by force
Re: Nigerian Artiste Claims Beyonce Stole her Music Video Look & Song.. Lol by ernecy(m): 9:18pm On May 22, 2015
sinaj:
she shud hide her face undecided

Why wil she wear Chicago bulls wen we hav Aba horn undecided
u funny,,, na which be Aba horn.... grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Artiste Claims Beyonce Stole her Music Video Look & Song.. Lol by nwaezeubom: 9:23pm On May 22, 2015
repogirl:
Beyonce has been known for copying ideas but don't blame her, blame her stylist.

Beyoncé, did not copy this girl in any way shape and form. The Nigerian is not smart, your best friend would be USA federal court system where damages would be awarded. Sister maybe you like to be like Beyoncé one day, keep trying, there is no harm in trial. You might be crazy to think that...ellipsis.
Re: Nigerian Artiste Claims Beyonce Stole her Music Video Look & Song.. Lol by kinibigdeal(m): 9:33pm On May 22, 2015
undecided

Re: Nigerian Artiste Claims Beyonce Stole her Music Video Look & Song.. Lol by bee444: 9:34pm On May 22, 2015
She might be saying the truth. One Beyonce best friend recently said that Beyonce would do anything to remain on top. Beyonce doesn’t want any one to take on her style.

If you are out there, don't ever dream to be like Beyonce or make an attempt to copy her. Don't even sing her song to win any competition because that would be the end of your career.

Remember Melanie Amoro( she sang Beyonce's Listen). She won the competition but her career died instantly. People praised her for singing the song better than Beyonce.

Another one is Jessica Sanchez, sang a Beyonce and beat Beyonce with her rendition and vocals. Beyonce stepped on her career.

Alexander Burque of UK can't make it in the US. She sang with Beyonce at Xfactor final. She won, released few songs and career died.

Beyonce controls the media and the music industry. Be yourself thats all. People now worship Beyonce..smh
Re: Nigerian Artiste Claims Beyonce Stole her Music Video Look & Song.. Lol by tybesing(m): 9:40pm On May 22, 2015
Join our BBM Channel C0017E76C
Ping me on 53460138
Re: Nigerian Artiste Claims Beyonce Stole her Music Video Look & Song.. Lol by tybesing(m): 9:42pm On May 22, 2015
tybesing:
Join our BBM Channel C0017E76C
Ping me on 53460138

Re: Nigerian Artiste Claims Beyonce Stole her Music Video Look & Song.. Lol by Zellie: 10:15pm On May 22, 2015
D A Y U M
Re: Nigerian Artiste Claims Beyonce Stole her Music Video Look & Song.. Lol by sonofspada(m): 10:52pm On May 22, 2015
Attention she wanted, Attention she got real good undecided
Re: Nigerian Artiste Claims Beyonce Stole her Music Video Look & Song.. Lol by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 22, 2015
from my observation, it seems our most educated folks are now showing off their pedigree by getting in the news for the "right" reasons! ha ha ha meanwhile, free things dey run belle o! that girl is so educated that she accuses her host (in her own country), of copying her style! this is the result of free education if you decode! my grandpa once said "high knowledge is not high sense" pray beyonce forgives you babe! and for those of you that say its only the market men and women (who of course aint educated), that give this zoo bad names, how market? how una see this news? ha ha ha ha ha i laugh in swahili! ho he ha hu hu ha ha ho he hu ha!
Re: Nigerian Artiste Claims Beyonce Stole her Music Video Look & Song.. Lol by CallMeBIRA(f): 11:04pm On May 22, 2015
sinaj:
she shud hide her face undecided

Why wil she wear Chicago bulls wen we hav Aba horn undecided
Now this made me laugh hard
Re: Nigerian Artiste Claims Beyonce Stole her Music Video Look & Song.. Lol by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 22, 2015
*shake my head*. *hiss twice*. *hiss again*. *wipes tears on my cheek*. *sighs*

*with a sad tone**** there is God o
Re: Nigerian Artiste Claims Beyonce Stole her Music Video Look & Song.. Lol by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 22, 2015
But Beyonce is a well known thief though. You all should be backing your sister up, not tearing her down.

Typical.
Re: Nigerian Artiste Claims Beyonce Stole her Music Video Look & Song.. Lol by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 22, 2015
repogirl:
Beyonce has been known for copying ideas but don't blame her, blame her stylist.

Beyonce is a thief. She stays stealing looks and concepts. This shouldn't be news to people.
Re: Nigerian Artiste Claims Beyonce Stole her Music Video Look & Song.. Lol by superfelix: 11:48pm On May 22, 2015
grin grin cho! wonder no go end..
Re: Nigerian Artiste Claims Beyonce Stole her Music Video Look & Song.. Lol by nwaanambra1(m): 12:06am On May 23, 2015
IF WE WILL BE VERY HONEST TO THIS GIRL, THERE SEEMS TO BE SOME COPYING OF HER DANCE MOVES AND THE BACKGROUND SOUND OF HER SONG IN THAT BEYONCE'S VIDEO THAT SHE DANCED WITH ONLY PANTIES IN A BALCONY.

IF SHE PRODUCED THE ATTACHED VIDEO BEFORE THAT BEYOUNCES MUSIC, THEN I CAN CATEGORICALLY STATE THAT BEYONCE COPIED SOME PART OF HER DANCE STEPS AND SOME PART OF HER MUSIC BEATS.

SHE SHOULD GET A LAWYER TO PURSUE HER CASE INSTEAD OF RAISING HELL ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

PLS YOU GUYS SHOULD WATCH THAT VIDEO AGAIN - FORGET THE POOR OUTPUT, LISTEN TO THE BEATS AND WATCH SOME OF THE DANCE STEPS AND YOU WILL SEE A LOT OF SIMILARITIES TO THE MENTIONED BEYONCE'S MUSIC AND VIDEO.

ITS SO UNFAIR TO SHOUT HER DOWN BECAUSE SHE IS A STRUGGLING ARTIST EVEN WHEN SHE HAS A POINT.
Re: Nigerian Artiste Claims Beyonce Stole her Music Video Look & Song.. Lol by rightflank: 12:39am On May 23, 2015
lemon234:
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 weeks!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://naijagisty..com/ Hurry Now!
Offer Closes Soon!
No!
Re: Nigerian Artiste Claims Beyonce Stole her Music Video Look & Song.. Lol by rightflank: 12:43am On May 23, 2015
nwaanambra1:
IF WE WILL BE VERY HONEST TO THIS GIRL, THERE SEEMS TO BE SOME COPYING OF HER DANCE MOVES AND THE BACKGROUND SOUND OF HER SONG IN THAT BEYONCE'S VIDEO THAT SHE DANCED WITH ONLY PANTIES IN A BALCONY.

IF SHE PRODUCED THE ATTACHED VIDEO BEFORE THAT BEYOUNCES MUSIC, THEN I CAN CATEGORICALLY STATE THAT BEYONCE COPIED SOME PART OF HER DANCE STEPS AND SOME PART OF HER MUSIC BEATS.

SHE SHOULD GET A LAWYER TO PURSUE HER CASE INSTEAD OF RAISING HELL ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

PLS YOU GUYS SHOULD WATCH THAT VIDEO AGAIN - FORGET THE POOR OUTPUT, LISTEN TO THE BEATS AND WATCH SOME OF THE DANCE STEPS AND YOU WILL SEE A LOT OF SIMILARITIES TO THE MENTIONED BEYONCE'S MUSIC AND VIDEO.

ITS SO UNFAIR TO SHOUT HER DOWN BECAUSE SHE IS A STRUGGLING ARTIST EVEN WHEN SHE HAS A POINT.

Ok, I'll watch it, and that's because you left CAPSLOCK on, not because I agree with you.
Re: Nigerian Artiste Claims Beyonce Stole her Music Video Look & Song.. Lol by czarr(m): 12:54am On May 23, 2015
......any publicity is good publicity.
Re: Nigerian Artiste Claims Beyonce Stole her Music Video Look & Song.. Lol by Nobody: 1:32am On May 23, 2015
akpumping7720:
So what exactly does she want?
What do you expect of a frustrated lady who is seeking for unmerited attention?! angry
Re: Nigerian Artiste Claims Beyonce Stole her Music Video Look & Song.. Lol by charlesucheh(m): 2:01am On May 23, 2015
Wuh even made her open her mouth at first? Choi see as those Beyonce fans use her release album. Mehnnnnn! Abeg! make una help this chick shame abeg!! Oya start contributing you shame here!! Cos it seem she doesn't have any.
Re: Nigerian Artiste Claims Beyonce Stole her Music Video Look & Song.. Lol by ngmgeek(m): 2:19am On May 23, 2015
All those twitter rants by some weed crackers will fetch her more money and fame if she has a case against Beyonce. America doesn't play with copyright violation unlike what you have in Alaba shocked.

I am proud of my Chicago Bull Nigerian sister, regardless!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Artiste Claims Beyonce Stole her Music Video Look & Song.. Lol by repogirl(f): 4:10am On May 23, 2015
nwaezeubom:

Beyoncé, did not copy this girl in any way shape and form. The Nigerian is not smart, your best friend would be USA federal court system where damages would be awarded. Sister maybe you like to be like Beyoncé one day, keep trying, there is no harm in trial. You might be crazy to think that...ellipsis.
She might or might not have copied this girl, no one really knows but Beyonce is a copycat so I would not be surprised if she did.

Besides it would be very stupid to sue, or do you think its every stupid thing they sue? Who has money to waste on lawyers for something as fickle as this?

You only sue when actions of the other person has caused the person to make money from your idea while sidelining you out of it or not asking your permission to use your idea. And ofcourse you must have solid proof that your idea was conceived before the other person copied it.

Beyonce has copied Jennifer Lopez, Kylie minogue and others but no one has time to waste in suing because of an outfit but we all know the idea was copied.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1090014/Stop-thief-Copycat-Beyonc-images-shes-stolen-years.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYmRqzyxsO0

http://mobi.perezhilton.com/2011-10-11-beyonce-responds-to-countdown-copycat-claims#.VV_scN0o-x8

http://m.billboard.com/entry/view/id/60123
Re: Nigerian Artiste Claims Beyonce Stole her Music Video Look & Song.. Lol by sinaj(f): 8:32am On May 23, 2015
Middlefinger1:
[/b] falloff 3rd mainland
shocked mainland bridge

hpe u didnt get hurt embarassed
Re: Nigerian Artiste Claims Beyonce Stole her Music Video Look & Song.. Lol by Elxandre(m): 10:00am On May 23, 2015
bee444:
She might be saying the truth. One Beyonce best friend recently said that Beyonce would do anything to remain on top. Beyonce doesn’t want any one to take on her style.

If you are out there, don't ever dream to be like Beyonce or make an attempt to copy her. Don't even sing her song to win any competition because that would be the end of your career.

Remember Melanie Amoro( she sang Beyonce's Listen). She won the competition but her career died instantly. People praised her for singing the song better than Beyonce.

Another one is Jessica Sanchez, sang a Beyonce and beat Beyonce with her rendition and vocals. Beyonce stepped on her career.

Alexander Burque of UK can't make it in the US. She sang with Beyonce at Xfactor final. She won, released few songs and career died.

Beyonce controls the media and the music industry. Be yourself thats all. People now worship Beyonce..smh
Rihanna has been somewhat slugging it out with Beyonce, why hasn't she killed her career?
Meanwhile I wouldn't worry about this lame Beyonce fans insults if I were this young lady.
Re: Nigerian Artiste Claims Beyonce Stole her Music Video Look & Song.. Lol by bigass123(m): 10:04am On May 23, 2015
Better sign up to be her backup singer.. If your luck na Grade A.. You fit make the list. Yeye-natu
Re: Nigerian Artiste Claims Beyonce Stole her Music Video Look & Song.. Lol by Nobody: 10:12am On May 23, 2015
She should get a good lawyer and go to court if she has a case. I smell millions. #Danny crane & Alan shore
Re: Nigerian Artiste Claims Beyonce Stole her Music Video Look & Song.. Lol by Middlefinger1: 11:44am On May 23, 2015
sinaj:

shocked mainland bridge

hpe u didnt get hurt embarassed
grin nope I didn't. Hw is ur day
Re: Nigerian Artiste Claims Beyonce Stole her Music Video Look & Song.. Lol by sinaj(f): 1:55pm On May 23, 2015
Middlefinger1:
grin nope I didn't. Hw is ur day
veeewi cold
Re: Nigerian Artiste Claims Beyonce Stole her Music Video Look & Song.. Lol by nwaanambra1(m): 3:30pm On May 23, 2015
rightflank:

Ok, I'll watch it, and that's because you left CAPSLOCK on, not because I agree with you.

very funny sarcasm! grin grin grin

ok bro capslock is off - thanks anyway for giving her a second consideration no matter your reasons. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students / Joseph Yobo And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style / Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.