Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih (31073 Views)

Bukola Saraki Visits Tony Anenih (Photos) / Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / Atiku, Tinubu In Race For APC Bot Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by stepo707: 6:47am On May 21, 2015
shachris02:
Jonathan cannot lead PDP. I see more fractions in PDP.
Like 1/2 or 1/4 or 1/3
Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by discusant: 6:47am On May 21, 2015
BOT Chair of great political parties are not for cowards who cannot devise Plan B when pressure gets too high.
Ask the OBJs.

The Anenihs and Jonathans must go home.
Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by starlight101(m): 6:51am On May 21, 2015
Good luck Jonathan my legend
Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by peegirl(f): 6:51am On May 21, 2015
mcocolok:

APC Claim which rivers state? I currently have the spirit of UBUNTU in me, i for just......

Nothing,,,,, you're jst making noise
Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by Marshalee: 6:57am On May 21, 2015
Who cares
Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by discusant: 7:01am On May 21, 2015
The new PDP ought to be a regional political party with base in the southsouth and southeast, perhaps with Ekiti and Ondo states.

The Scottish National Party - SNP - in the UK now controls all of Scotland. SNP can now afford to negotiate and get whatever Scotland wants from the UK, including referendum for any policy - including referendum for secession from the UK.

If the Southsouth and southeast are in different political parties, the two areas must continue to be exploited; with their environment laid nearly unhabitable by oil ccmpanies to sustain the rest of Nigeria with good liveable and fast developing environments.

1 Like

Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by chukel(m): 7:07am On May 21, 2015
i cant believe they are leaving the BOT chairman position for patience jonathan. more trouble for dickson and pdp.
Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by otokx(m): 7:08am On May 21, 2015
They keep bending the rules; that is what killed PDP.
Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by HRich(m): 7:09am On May 21, 2015
midolian:
This is to further confirm the death of the then ruling party.
Come 2019. You will go to jail
Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by Zakariwil: 7:18am On May 21, 2015
You can misyarn!
Jorussia:
.From what we read on some online news media some few days ago, the president rejected dis offer of BOT chairman. I don't think GEJ can effectively handle the position of BOT chairman.It will only take a miracle for PDP to bounce early from its defeat,because, the party has Nv played opposition at d national level before.PDP will have to pray,for APC to break up even before d end of this year for them to have any chance of coming back soon,If APC,remain united,going into elections in bayelsa and kogi and they end up winning these two states then the PDP will naturally go into extinction, because,after all election cases in d tribunals, at least APC will definitely reclaim rivers state, after a rerun election.
Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by shachris02: 7:23am On May 21, 2015
stepo707:

Like 1/2 or 1/4 or 1/3

factions i mean, boss. was too anxious to make FP that i forgot my spellings. quick fingers = slow brain. grin
Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by Decentdamsel(f): 7:23am On May 21, 2015
All I know is that their is more to Politics than they are letting us believe.That's why I always pity those who insult themselves cos of politicians
Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by discusant: 7:31am On May 21, 2015
While reforming PDP to have base in the south of Nigeria, the APC thing in Imo state must be considered a one man show - an aberration.

Insiders said governor Okorocha was returned for second term purely to enable him finish the projects he abandoned since he joined APC when development projects he started in the state started to be in standstill position till today. If he was voted out this year, a new govt may not be interested in the projects, hence the state must incur huge loses.

By next election, governor Okorocha must have gone away with his APC, the party will have little or no trace in the southsouth and southeast.

1 Like

Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by Nobody: 7:34am On May 21, 2015
AreaFada2:

What about all those outmanoevered in PDP who decamped to APC like Amaechi, Kwakwanso, Saraki, El-Rufai & Co? They were brave , bah?

Only in Nigeria does a party ruling for 16 years lose an election and it's overblown as a crisis.

Are we not thereby encouraging ruling parties to sit tight even if they lose?

I don't expect much from APC (hope they prove me wrong) because the same people who spent 8, 7 or 6 years as PDP senators, governors, ministers and so on now populate APC. Even Orubebe wants to join APC. Lol.

A party shouldn't spend more than 8 to 12 years in power no matter how good they think they are. 16 years of PDP is already too much.
Let another party have a go.
u are right bro
Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by ybalogs(m): 7:41am On May 21, 2015
190:
Hit like if you've seen the movie Jeepers Creepers
GEJ dey the movie?
Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by Nobody: 7:43am On May 21, 2015
cycline404:
Please This man should sit down, do not think of porting biko.

There is no free food GMB Govermnet!!!!
Egbon how va.. good morning
Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by discusant: 7:46am On May 21, 2015
ihatesycophant:
It's never a news, I knew that was the grand conspiracy to make him assume the BOT position. But how on earth would he be able to lead a party he singlehandedly destroyed by his greed and impunity? I thought PDP was only on a sick bed but handing over BOT to Jonathan, the final interment is announced. Sorry PDP fans and sympathisers, we will obey the Bible that says we should mourn with those that are mourning and rejoice with those rejoicing. At this time join me to mourn PDP while we rejoice with APC.

Jonathan destroyed PDP that hoisted him on Aso Rock. He must NOT be allowed to finally bury the party. Allowing Jonathan be PDP BoT is like asking a person who inflicted injury on a person to perform surgery on the injury.
Jonathan has no idea of what politics is about.

1 Like

Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by Nobody: 7:49am On May 21, 2015
discusant:
The new PDP ought to be a regional political party with base in the southsouth and southeast, perhaps with Ekiti and Ondo states.

The Scottish National Party - SNP - in the UK now controls all of Scotland. SNP can now afford to negotiate and get whatever Scotland wants from the UK, including referendum for any policy - including referendum for secession from the UK.

If the Southsouth and southeast are in different political parties, the two areas must continue to be exploited; with their environment laid nearly unhabitable by oil ccmpanies to sustain the rest of Nigeria with good liveable and fast developing environments.
Lol just wait till 2019 or whenever APC would be stupid enough to present Osibanjo or anyother sw candidate to know how relevant PDP or this two regions are. You think the north cares about political parties
Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by philips70(m): 7:50am On May 21, 2015
kipesco:

One thing in life is that life has two faces. If you are thinking of APC taking over Rivers State but under what condition.

Leave all this Nairaland talks. If a free and fair contest is held in Rivers state Dakuku Peterside will win Wike. The non indigenes in Rivers almost equals indigenes especially in mostly urban areas and I want to categorically tell you Dakuku has tremendous support even among the indigenes. If Wike and all of his supporters are so sure let them get ready for a free and fair contest soonest.
Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by Nobody: 7:54am On May 21, 2015
philips70:

Leave all this Nairaland talks. If a free and fair contest is held in Rivers state Dakuku Peterside will win Wike. The non indigenes in Rivers almost equals indigenes especially in mostly urban areas and I want to categorically tell you Dakuku has tremendous support even among the indigenes. If Wike and all of his supporters are so sure let them get ready for a free and fair contest soonest.

grin grin grin grin grin grin dakuku will win indeed.APC and its members are now seen as lepers in the lower niger region.We cannot allow leprosy in our region
Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by Rotimi47: 7:55am On May 21, 2015
dunkem21:
Things come naturally .. Aluta GEJ grin

Listen to the guy above me dreaming of APC taking over Rivers state ..grin
continue in your dream land that wike will transform Rivers due to you people's tribal sentiment, I hope you people won't complain & start fighting wike 12 months after he steps into office.
Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by philips70(m): 8:12am On May 21, 2015
chukwudi44:

grin grin grin grin grin grin dakuku will win indeed.APC and its members are now seen as lepers in the lower niger region.We cannot allow leprosy in our region

Same way you Chukwudi44 deceived yourself and many others before the presidential elections. Which lower Niger region? The one crowds are deserting the PDP in bayelsa or you are harping on the voodoo figures during the elections? After May 29th everyone will see what was real and what was unreal. That's when the police, army and DSS have new bosses and allegiance and then you will know the way you drink water is not same way you drink pepper. Just get ready for another contest in Rivers state and test your popularity. Lastly be ready ready to go to jail for all the crimes you have committed and the many more you plan to commit in the rerun elections. The impunity of the PDP ends May 29th 2015.
Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by Nobody: 8:15am On May 21, 2015
philips70:

Same way you Chukwudi44 deceived yourself and many others before the presidential elections. Which lower Niger region? The one crowds are deserting the PDP in bayelsa or you are harping on the voodoo figures during the elections? After May 29th everyone will see what was real and what was unreal. That's when the police, army and DSS have new bosses and allegiance and then you will know the way you drink water is not same way you drink pepper. Just get ready for another contest in Rivers state and test your popularity. Lastly be ready ready to go to jail for all the crimes you have committed and the many more you plan to commit in the rerun elections. The impunity of the PDP ends May 29th 2015.
Oloribruku ode why not wait for the tribunals to rule before you start talking about who will win any election
Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by stepo707: 8:25am On May 21, 2015
shachris02:

factions i mean, boss. was too anxious to make FP that i forgot my spellings. quick fingers = slow brain. grin
i know boss.FP craze no easy oh
Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by philips70(m): 8:32am On May 21, 2015
chukwudi44:

Oloribruku ode why not wait for the tribunals to rule before you start talking about who will win any election

Insults will not help you now. Even my unborn kid knows the fate of Wike at the courts. He knows too, but you Nairaland deluded fellows who doubted till March 28th fail to see beyond your noses. And if you are among the ones that plan to rig the elections be prepared to be in jail. No two ways about it. Once again the impunity you have been enjoying since 1999 expires May 29th 2015. Anenih knows, reasonable PDP members know too. You are advised to restrict your delusion to nairaland only for your own good.
Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by Utchman1: 8:33am On May 21, 2015
Good for APC.
Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by dunkem21(m): 8:52am On May 21, 2015
Rotimi47:
continue in your dream land that wike will transform Rivers due to you people's tribal sentiment, I hope you people won't complain & start fighting wike 12 months after he steps into office.

Are you Rotimi47 Amaechi grin
Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by bornmekus: 8:59am On May 21, 2015
shaqhead:
Jonathan as chairman of pdp? hmmm...ok ooo
B.O.T Chairman n not chairman
Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by gbishman: 9:09am On May 21, 2015
Wow, This is truely the end of PDP. Anenih handing the party to a green horn. Its quite unfortunate
Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by malachytochukwu(m): 9:11am On May 21, 2015
Well said, except that you goofed by saying that APC will win here in Rivers. That will never happen here in Rivers my dear. APC can never win in this state except if Buhari decides to take up his old self..... Dictator
Jorussia:
.From what we read on some online news media some few days ago, the president rejected dis offer of BOT chairman. I don't think GEJ can effectively handle the position of BOT chairman.It will only take a miracle for PDP to bounce early from its defeat,because, the party has Nv played opposition at d national level before.PDP will have to pray,for APC to break up even before d end of this year for them to have any chance of coming back soon,If APC,remain united,going into elections in bayelsa and kogi and they end up winning these two states then the PDP will naturally go into extinction, because,after all election cases in d tribunals, at least APC will definitely reclaim rivers state, after a rerun election.
Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by shaqhead: 9:15am On May 21, 2015
bornmekus:
B.O.T Chairman n not chairman
Whatever...same same!
Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by Lanretoye(m): 9:18am On May 21, 2015
Confussion amidst dysfunct...The tale of PDP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abduction: Buhari Vows To Sanction Buratai, IGP, Other Service Chiefs / PDP Shuns Ogun State As Buhari, Atiku Hit Home States To Woo Voters / Why Abdulmumin Jibrin Wants To Dump APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.